Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,144 members, 7,845,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (39644 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Are you a Nigerian? Abeg o Na question I ask o
Yes.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes.

That's cool �
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't know about you but I do know Denmark,Canada,Norway and some other few do.
Denmark, Canada n Norway haven't fought any war for over 70 years now.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Denmark, Canada n Norway haven't fought any war for over 70 years now.
That is not the issue do they allow the women or not?The war in the middle east in Iraq and Syria have female fighters kurdish women.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is not the issue do they allow the women or not?The war in the middle east in Iraq and Syria have female fighters kurdish women.

Yes.
The Kurdish Rebels, Kurd is not a country.

No woman is fighting for the Syria or Iraqi Military.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes.
The Kurdish Rebels, Kurd is not a country.

No woman is fighting for the Syria or Iraqi Military.
I know kurds are in Iraq browse well.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I know kurds are in Iraq browse well.
Our.lady there's no country called Kurds. It's an ethnic group in Iran, Armenia, Turkey, Iraq n Syria.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Our.lady there's no country called Kurds. It's an ethnic group in Iran, Armenia, Turkey, Iraq n Syria.
Ah ah did I say kurds is a country it is an ethnic group in Iraq and their pershmerga forces were instrumental in fighting ISIS.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah ah did I say kurds is a country it is an ethnic group in Iraq and their pershmerga forces were instrumental in fighting ISIS.

Recheck my point Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.