Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? (4412 Views)

Why Suicide Victims Will Not Go To Hell / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2018
True life story.
Just last week, a young woman, with children and a husband, committed suicide in Iyana Iba Lagos. She lived in her home built by her husband. She apparently died after drinking Sniper.
Her story:
Until her death, she wakes up every morning to preach the words of God to people. With a very loud voice, she wakes people up with her morning jingles. Some are okay with it while others feel early morning preachers constitute nuisance to the society. I think they constitute nuisance to the society, because they wake you with their noises at odd hours. I used "they" because she isn't the only one. Some of them have been barred from our area, in fact by fellow Christians.

Recently, she was afflicted by an eye problem. She couldn't see for quite sometime. However, lately there have been tremendous improvement in her eye sight, until she ended her life by drinking sniper.

The day she committed suicide:
Many people saw her in the morning. In fact, a friend said they both conversed on the day of the sad incident. People got to know something was wrong when their dog wouldn't stop vigorously barking. Something very unusual. Her little daughter later checked on her and told neighbours her mother was very ill, so they rushed inside. The horror that laid before them was unfathomable.
She laid there barely alive, heavily bleeding from almost every holes in her body. Laying on her hand is an empty bottle of sniper.
She gave up the ghost before reaching the hospital. Sad!

A shocking thing happened.
Just hours after her death, her fellow Christians were already discussing the hell fire she would burn in. NOT DAYS O, JUST FEW HOURS LATER.
They were clearly sad that she "started well" but end "disastrously". I felt sick to my stomach!
How can human being be so cruel to their fellow human? How will the children of the deceased feel if they were to hear this discussions?

So, I am asking, am I right to think they are wrong to speak ill of their fellow Christians or truly she would burn in the same hell as Shekau just because she committed suicide?

Lalasticlala, check this out.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Seun(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
It's a pity that religion does not help people when they need it most. Fortunately, she won't burn in hell, because hell is an imaginary place.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2018

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Seun(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
QueenBeeHive:
I've been thinking of doing it.
But how will i suffer on earth and go suffer in hell too
Why do you want to kill yourself? What are you experiencing in your life that is so bad?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by RoyalBlak007: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2018
They go

where dead people go to

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Religious folks can so insensitive sometimes. I remember, back in 2017, sitting in a bus next to this woman while I was in Abuja. Clad in a blouse and skirt with an headtie, typical of Deeper Life Christians. She wouldn't stop singing praise songs throughout the journey. Then we got to the bridge where an accident just happened overnight. The mangled car was still there, bloods splattered everywhere.
The accident claimed 7 lives.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/auto-crash-kills-7-on-kubwa-highway/196370.html
People were generally speaking of how their parents would be devastated, until this woman dropped a bombshell. "They are going to hellfire straight," she said and scoffed. People rebuffed her but she was adamant. She was so insensitive as fvck.
She still remains the most annoying person I have ever met in my life.

9 Likes

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by kramer: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Seun:
Why do you want to kill yourself? What are you experiencing in your life that is so bad?

That man/woman you are talking to is a troll and should be ignored
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
QueenBeeHive:
I've been thinking of doing it.
But how will i suffer on earth and go suffer in hell too
Please don't let depression deny you the beauty of life. You are in total control of your life, please make wise choice.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by IamGoke(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
They go where dead people go....

It is unfathomable when people believe in an imaginary place!!!

People decide to tag you hell when you do not meet their imaginary God's exigency!!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by danvon(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Op your story did she cut herself she was bleeding or was it sniper she drank which one killed her
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
danvon:
Op your story did she cut herself she was bleeding or was it sniper she drank which one killed her
The sniper caused her to be bleeding from places like, eyes, ears, nose, private part etc.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by danvon(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Xbee007:

The sniper caused her to be bleeding from places like, eyes, ears, nose, private part etc.
I think she will go to heaven though, Wow sniper can do that
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Martinez19(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is not the only case I know where a religious person commits suicide. But Xbee007, a sniper induces great stomach ache, chest discomfort and then makes the person fall unconscious. If the unconscious victim is untreated, the victim dies. I doubt that it makes one bleed all over the bloody though I won't rule out emission of blood and pus from the mouth.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by QueenBeeHive(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by ireneony(f): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Xbee007:
True life story.
Just last week, a young woman, with children and a husband, committed suicide in Iyana Iba Lagos. She lived in her home built by her husband. She apparently died after drinking Sniper.
Her story:
Until her death, she wakes up every morning to preach the words of God to people. With a very loud voice, she wakes people up with her morning jingles. Some are okay with it while others feel early morning preachers constitute nuisance to the society. I think they constitute nuisance to the society, because they wake you with their noises at odd hours. I used "they" because she isn't the only one. Some of them have been barred from our area, in fact by fellow Christians.

Recently, she was afflicted by an eye problem. She couldn't see for quite sometime. However, lately there have been tremendous improvement in her eye sight, until she ended her life by drinking sniper.

Many people saw her in the morning. In fact, a friend said they both conversed on the day of the sad incident. People got to know something was wrong when their dog wouldn't stop vigorously barking. Something very unusual. Her little daughter later checked on her and told neighbours her mother was very ill, so they rushed inside. The horror that laid before them was unfathomable.
She laid there barely alive, heavily bleeding from almost every holes in her body. Laying on her hand is an empty bottle of sniper.

Just hours after her death, her fellow Christians were already discussing the hell fire she would burn in. NOT DAYS O, JUST FEW HOURS LATER.
They were clearly sad that she "started well" but end "disastrously". I felt sick to my stomach!
How can human being be so cruel to their fellow human? How will the children of the deceased feel if they were to hear this discussions?

So, I am asking, am I right to think they are wrong to speak ill of their fellow Christians or truly she would burn in the same hell as Shekau just because she committed suicide?
this story made me sad. It's a shame she committed suicide sad she left her kids behind ..who will take care of them.
Depression can make people do things, you never can tell what she was going through. People should not judge her because they were not in her shoes. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
To the topic...
I don't know oo grin ..never died and resurrected to know if people who commit suicide go to heaven or hell, but I know suicide is an abominable act.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Zither(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2018
It is unfortunate but truth be told she is not going to heaven. No murderer will spend eternity in heaven with God. So sad but fact.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by hopefulLandlord: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Zither:
It is unfortunate but truth be told she is not going to heaven. No murderer will spend eternity in heaven with God. So sad but fact.
technically, Its impossible to murder oneself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Xbee007:

Please don't let depression deny you the beauty of life. You are in total control of your life, please make wise choice.
You are talking from a position of ignorance. People don't choose to let depression take control of their life, depression is a medical condition that just happens. It is a mental disease like any other disease and needs to be treated at a proper hospital, and it has nothing to do with how rich you are. Depression afflicts the rich and the poor, the young and the old, the theist and the atheist. In fact depression can be hereditary.

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Martinez19(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2018
wirinet:

You are talking from a position of ignorance. People don't choose to let depression take control of their life, depression is a medical condition that just happens. It is a mental disease like any other disease and needs to be treated at a proper hospital, and it has nothing to do with how rich you are. Depression afflicts the rich and the poor, the young and the old, the theist and the atheist. In fact depression can be hereditary.
Thank you for this! Depression is not something that one can just choose to overcome. If it's overwhelming, there's nothing you can do. Rich and poor, old and young, smart and foolish etc. all get depressed and suicidal.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2018
Zither:
So she will also burn in hell eternally like the likes of Adolf Hitler, Shekau and other mass murders? Is that justice.
Note, she didn't kill herself, it was depression (a mental illness) that made her do what she did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Himmler: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Hell fire
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Martinez19(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Himmler:
Hell fire
Na so. But where was God when she lost her eyes? If God had healed her, suicide would have been prevented. Many things were at stake for that lady.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Religion will leave you fustrated. You will probably end it by becoming an "atheist" or through "suicide"...

Religion is slavery, while CHRIST is freedom.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Martinez19(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Religion will leave you fustrated. You will probably end it by becoming an "atheist" or through "suicide"...

Religion is slavery, while CHRIST is freedom.

I agree with you except where you said christ is freedom. If one doesn't reason and think critically to dump religion, the only possible option is the hard way which is harsh life experiences. That's why some people drop religion after harsh life experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Martinez19:
I agree with you except where you said christ is freedom. If one doesn't reason and think critically to dump religion, the only possible option is the hard way which is harsh life experiences. That's why some people drop religion after harsh life experiences.

I was a religionist before JESUS brought me out of a lifeless way of worship and service... There are so many religious people today who think they are save but they are not.

The true GOD who is blessed forever, cannot be found and seen in religion.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Xbee007:
True life story.
Her story:

the same place murderers will end, because she is a murderer by killing her self. Anyone that commit suicide is a murderer, let's leave all judgements to God who knows and understands all things. It's true she's depressed but the scripture says in all things Give thanks, don't let the devil get a foothold in your life by putting depression on you. Depression is from the devil no matter what you are going through rejoice and Give Thanks, for the Apostles and the pioneers of faith even the martyrs suffered much worst things and yet didn't terminate their own life but rest in the hope of glory to come which they obtain through faith, Amen.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tosinex:
the same place murderers will end, because she is a murderer by killing her self. Anyone that commit suicide is a murderer, let's leave all judgements to God who knows and understands all things. It's true she's depressed but the scripture says in all things Give thanks, don't let the devil get a foothold in your life by putting depression on you. Depression is from the devil no matter what you are going through rejoice and Give Thanks, for the Apostles and the pioneers of faith even the martyrs suffered much worst things and yet didn't terminate their own life but rest in the hope of glory to come which they obtain through faith, Amen.
Wow! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by StevieGee27: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Xbee007:
True life story.
Her story:

She won’t go anywhere because she’s dead. Heaven or Earth don’t exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists,we Are Tired Of Old Argument.what Is The Logic Behind Atheism? / How Romance With Gospel Singer,sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriage / God, Death And Our Belief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.