Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (21536 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Corrinthians(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
sad

Some fools would believe this.

The question I would like to ask is, why is it our pastors are only good at performing only such miracles our nakéd eyes can't see?

Why has no pastor or mog ever done a miracle such as "an amputee grows back his leg" or someone buried and decomposed years ago rise up from the dead?

Are they trying to tell us these are impossible for our their God to do?

Ndi ara. angry

9 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you believe this then you'll believe Jesus died for your sins
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by BenzEne1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Scammer du ro de
Say Russia dey Norway...

Una try

3 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Gkay1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
nothing too difficult for God to

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by saltoasis: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Some empty headed people would still doubt this miracle. I'm waiting for them to say it was planned.

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Only in Africa!!!please don’t quote me o,I v running stomach

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by adebayogodwwin17: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lolxzzz 😂

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by DONFASZY(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
On behalf of mysef,dangote,bill gate,pope Francis,tuface,benny hill, and my odas nt listed?we don't bliv a dime
Pastors are nw very fake to us all

Dere was a day I attend his church in phc cos it's close to my hotel lodge?he called one pot belly man out and yell?sleeep D man fell on d floor?he called anoda mango n wake him up?no one can wake him up and he said?i as dis pastor in dis church is d only one dat can wake him upany body dare himhe ordered d man to wake up and d sleeepin man woke up and everybody clapped I felt betrayed

He now yelled again dat he speaks into everybody live here?u will all succeeeed?d amen was so loud like earthquake.....

I hate stayn around braggin and magical pastors

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Impossible; just Pastors deceiving their gullible flock as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Drsheddy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
May God increase DAVID IBIYEOMIE anointing always...
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
hungryboy:
if Duncan Mighty fit believe this fake news, then e go dey very easy to scam am .

You dont have to be a genius to see that this is a scam and fake news.

This one na very easy scam nah,even me were no be yahoo boy don do am before.
Getting a fake hospital report and diagnosis na very cheap stuff.

Here is how this guy did it,

Dude goes to a hospital, pays enough bribe and gets a fake genotype report.
Goes to church later on, Pastor were don sabi whatsup ' heals' him, dude then goes back to his Doctor friend and gets his true genotype report.

Na only bible, be the difference between some of our pastors and yahoo boys sha.

, you're an idiot

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Thylord(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Seun doesn't

believe this cheesy
me too

2 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by emeka2847: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm sure the money in the pockets of the crowd will soon turn negative too

6 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Troublemaker007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tessyama1:
A young man, Kayjay Karina Jacob's SS genotype reportedly changed to AA after attending Pastor David Ibiyeomie's '5 Nights of Glory crusade' at the Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt.

Port Harcourt's first son, singer Duncan Mighty, who attends the church, shared photo of the guy's Haematology test results on his Instagram page and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefDPVRAIRF/?hl=en

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/mans-genotype-changes-from-ss-to-aa.html

3 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by eebraa(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
See lie.all these fake pastors and their juju

3 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by supereagle(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
I saw a similar case in Deeper Life Bible Church, Owerri some 10-11 years ago. God is Awesome, He works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by johnonuh: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't know why some people are so gullible in reasoning, this is a worldwide program not just in Nigeria �� that even foreigners send in their testimonies, and some miscreants think this is just a cheap scam, this the handy work of God Almighty and no mortal can stop � it. This is not all about religion is all about what you believe.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by martineverest(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
lemme inform akande and sesan to visit that church asap

2 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Ewoma45(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shukusheka:
Mine changed from AS to AC after forty days fasting some years ago.
what's the difference? if u marry someone who is AS, u would have a child with genotype SC(milder version of SS).

2 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by sandland: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
But the boy was created by God to be ss?. So pastor can change Gods product.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by supereagle(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
eebraa:
See lie.all these fake pastors and their juju
I saw a similar case in Deeper Life Bible Church, Owerri some 10-11 years ago. God is Awesome, He works wonders.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by hokafor(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please this pastor can you change jibiri from Sudan to the real buhari
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
And now he'll die of malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by HajimeSaito(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
hungryboy:
if Duncan Mighty fit believe this fake news, then e go dey very easy to scam am .

You dont have to be a genius to see that this is a scam and fake news.

This one na very easy scam nah,even me were no be yahoo boy don do am before.
Getting a fake hospital report and diagnosis na very cheap stuff.

Here is how this guy did it,

Dude goes to a hospital, pays enough bribe and gets a fake genotype report.
Goes to church later on, Pastor were don sabi whatsup ' heals' him, dude then goes back to his Doctor friend and gets his true genotype report.

Na only bible, be the difference between some of our pastors and yahoo boys sha.

I tire for dis kin news Bros. Duncan Mighty is another Wilson Oruma waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by mustafa006: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
very mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by BruncleZuma: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
GTFO!
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Ajamaku: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
O boy me no dey among #forwere#
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Smutt360raven: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Is there a way to block all these kinda fake news?

sad

Very soon some pastors will help change an already born baby's sex from one gender to the other.

And to those that usually bliv these nonsense, I wonder how daft ur own children will be

3 Likes

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by iluvdonjazzy: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
wao great great great, I always luv this pastor David Ibiyeomie
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by osifred(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
medical error.

For about twenty five years I thought my genotype was AS only for me to do another genotype this year and it was AA. mean while I did my genotype when I was about to enter primary school and the university it was AS.

I don't subscribe my new genotype of AA as a miracle because I never prayed for it to change. In fact to me it was a non issue. I know the possibility of getting an error report on one's genotype is very high especially when done in a public clinic and in group.

By the way I believe in miracle.

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by lastmessenger: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
johnonuh:
I don't know why some people are so gullible in reasoning, this is a worldwide program not just in Nigeria �� that even foreigners send in their testimonies, and some miscreants think this is just a cheap scam, this the handy work of God Almighty and no mortal can stop � it. This is not all about religion is all about what you believe.
This is the more reason why people should swear to believe on Jesus Christ before commenting on a Christian post. Most of these people refuting the miracle are either Muslims who don't believe God can do such and atheist who hates the idea of God but like we all know the owner of the site do not give a damn about Christians and their faith .

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by saltoasis: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! / Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.