Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady (27363 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by benjackugo: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to testify that her genotype ''changed'' to AA after she attended a Christian program, IgbereTV reports.

@PenuelChuks_ who disclosed that it was part of her "expectations of 2020", also shared a medical test result to back her claim of the genotype change.

See tweet@
https://twitter.com/Penuelchuks_/status/1350084274653966341?s=19

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by benjackugo: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Kriss216: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmmmm

We’ll talk about the Genotype and the miracle later, but, why did she blur her age? God healed you and what you’re so bothered is to hide your age? Why are women so discreet with their age?

The truth is, we don’t even need to know your age to ascertain if you’re evening newspaper or not, we have our ways of knowing.

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Atheist be like, 'this can't be' grin grin

God works in mysterious ways. There's nothing impossible with him.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
What if the initial test fail and it produces AS
Or can we state that the second fail and produces AA

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by oloriooko(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Impossible is NOTHING!!!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Triangles1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
With God everything is possible.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bollocks!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bulllshiit... just to promote the church program
the same way people come to hire wheelchair from our medical shop for church program and return them on Monday morning after your tv miracles.

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
...and people actually believed this crap? undecided

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by chatinent: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some liars need to be sentenced.

The brainwashed will justify it with “what God cannot do doesn't exist.”

...failing to see that most churches have scripted performances for the adverts.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by money121(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Werey

14 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by heckymaicon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lmao

10 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by TheMan3: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wow
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
This one na mumu post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by atobs4real(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Since it happens to you. Okay
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Quim2: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Real miracles are hard to come by these days.

Anyway, if you are a lady and can be a good secretary check my signature.
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by pickatyouu: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
What can I say
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Samsimple(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
This could have easily been an error from the hospital

Check my signature

13 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by specialmati(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
great God. its only God that does this type of thing. Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good psalm 14:1

15 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist, hallelujah!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
What God cannot do, doesn't exist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by techrola: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
lubish...mistake from either the initial test or the second test..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by bigdammyj: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Noted
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mumu tales

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by TheMan3: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Hmmmmm

We’ll talk about the Genotype and the miracle later, but, why did she blur her age? God healed you and what you’re so bothered is to hide your age? Why are women so discreet with their age?

The truth is, we don’t even need to know your age to ascertain if you’re evening newspaper or not, we have our ways of knowing.
what are you saying? Why is your age not here

5 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by dyera(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ladies una hear so? There's nothing God cannot do. As long as you believe, He will also change the DNA of your child to match your husband's DNA.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by inoki247: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
They've come....

So people wey God no change dere own dem offend God u beta goan run anoda Test or maybe na error from d previous hospital wey u dey go...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol. Reminds me of 1 man that came to my secondary school to test me AA. All for me to get to another lab and be told AS.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by superCleanworks(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
hmm... here we go again

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
Hmmmmm

Lol! Why you need her age?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Should Our First Fruit Go To The Pastor's Pocket? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.