Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

On Whose Side Is Daddy Freeze-christ Or Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Whose Side Is Daddy Freeze-christ Or Satan? (318 Views)

Who Is The Head Of A Christian Home? Christ Or The Husband? / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Whose Side Is Daddy Freeze-christ Or Satan? by mek2002(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Permit me to admit that I didn't know who Daddy Freeze was until I watched his well articulated exposè on TITHE OFFERING, especially as it relates to some of the Nigerian pastors and how they milk their members of their hard earned money.
Truthfully, Freeze won my heart after watching that video clip. I became his fan. Anytime I see any topic about Freeze, it is a sure read for me.

To me, paying of tithe should be personal. Jesus did not pay tithe instead He paid tax and encouraged His disciples to do so.

However, Daddy Freeze's subsequent reactions to everything concerning pastors and Christianity in Nigeria have made me start doubting his true position as the voice of the voiceless, especially as it relates to the confessions of Otobo and Kemi. Is Freeze saying that the confessions are not true? What point is he trying to make? Must he react to everything about pastors in Nigeria? Can't he overlook some certain things? Does he read the Bible only to criticize the pastors?
Gradually, I am losing my respect for him. I know he doesn't care to know whether I exist or not, but it is high time we knew who he stands for-Jesus or Satan?
Re: On Whose Side Is Daddy Freeze-christ Or Satan? by ladyF(f): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Aren't we tired of the topic already? cry
Re: On Whose Side Is Daddy Freeze-christ Or Satan? by mek2002(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:
Aren't we tired of the topic already? cry

Only if he stops his incessant unwarranted reactions to everything about the pastors in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Camp Experience 4 Both Christians And Muslims / What The World Is Confused About Christianity / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/02/2018 Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.