Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (25974 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze as you all know him is popular on this "tithe" payment issue and is specifically calling out Adeboye and RCCG on the tithe issue. Late last year we saw a video shared by Freeze himself that shows Popular Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua supporting his comment on the to tithing issue where he said "it is better to give to the poor than to pay tithe".

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Come to think of it, When Jim Iyke gave his reasons for appearing on Emmanuel TV, Daddy Freeze didn't react. But if it is someone who was unknown said the same thing about RCCG, he would be the first to react.

Please Nairalanders what do u have to say about this?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Penalty82(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
One thing I know is that Freeze has hidden agender even the Atheists, Muslims, Free thinkers and all the anointed but not converted Christians that are hailing him will be well served by Freeze when the time comes and then will they know that Freeze needs help. Just like Boko Haram that started their killings with Christians and ending with Muslims, Freeze is coming for them.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
The end always justifies...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by elijahkayode(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Prophet "T B Joshua’s" prophesies for 2018 Synagogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZwmFk2aWo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Penalty82:
One thing I know is that Freeze has hidden agender even the Atheists, Muslims, Free thinkers and all the anointed but not converted Christians that are hailing him will be well served by Freeze when the time comes and then will they know that Freeze needs help. Just like Boko Haram that started their killings with Christians and ending with Muslims, Freeze is coming for them.

Lol seems so

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2018
elijahkayode:
Prophet "T B Joshua’s" prophesies for 2018 Synagogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZwmFk2aWo

Please, would you be kind to let me get a few of what he says from ya?

My current data plan is not fit for Youtube and I'm mostly busy these days to watch his programs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by ponziponzi(m): 3:04am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:
Daddy Freeze as you all know him is popular on this "tithe" payment issue and is specifically calling out Adeboye and RCCG on the tithe issue. Late last year we saw a video shared by Freeze himself that shows Popular Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua supporting his comment on the to tithing issue where he said "it is better to give to the poor than to pay tithe".

Have we all forgotten about TB Joshua's 2016 Prophesy About Hillary Clinton winning the Election? Why is daddy freeze not attacking TB Joshua as being fake and deceiving Nigerians?

Because TB Joshua shows he helps the needy doesn't mean Those not showing it are not helping the needy. If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country. And You all know TB Joshua Video tape each and everyone he helps, Whether you're a president or not, or a man who was rich before or not. Even if Dangote becomes broke he'll still decide to let the world knows that he helped him.

Come to think of it, When Jim Iyke gave his reasons for appearing on Emmanuel TV, Daddy Freeze didn't react. But if it is someone who was unknown said the same thing about RCCG, he would be the first to react.

Please Nairalanders what do u have to say about this?

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Hahahaha, grin grin grin grin grin Even the Chikok girls they have been praying for since 2014 are since in captivity or sold into slavery. You better collect the money, invest it and work hard to get out of poverty.

Who prayer don help for Nigeria? As I am typing this more than 10 Nigerians have slid into poverty, how is prayer helping them?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2018
OP, just so you know...

T.B Joshua is a man of God filled with God's Spirit of knowledge

Freeze is just a naïve, unrepentant person speaking lies and deceit (Jude1:10; "But these speak evil of those things which they know not of: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Cont'd : [b]"those things they corrupt themselves.
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they
feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds
they are without water, carried about of winds; trees
whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked
up by the roots;
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of
darkness for ever.
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied
of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten
thousands of his saints,
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that
are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which
they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard
speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against
him.
These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their
own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling
words, having men's persons in admiration because of
advantage.
But, beloved, remember ye the words which were
spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
How that they told you there should be mockers in the
last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
These be they who separate themselves, sensual,
having not the Spirit.
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most
holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the
mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling,
and to present you faultless before the presence of his
glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and
majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Lies. T.b Joshua doesn't video tape everyone he helps. If he Did there would be no cyber space to contain it.

Dele Momodu was also assisted by the church. Did you hear about it. If not that Dele Momodu personally said it sometime last year would you have known? I along with so many others were given money by the church, nobody put us on camera for that. Say what you know pls.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Lies. T.b Joshua doesn't video tape everyone he helps. If he Did there would be no cyber space to contain it.

Dele Momodu was also assisted by the church. Did you hear about it. If not that Dele Momodu personally said it sometime last year would you have known? I along with so many others were given money by the church, nobody put us on camera for that. Say what you know pls.

So what will you say about the fake prophesy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Amberon11: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2018
What have you said about the over 1000 accurate prophesies he has given? Do you know that he accurately predicted the location of the missing flight debris of the malaysian flight MH370 monhs before it was actually found and in the exact same location and same part of the plane as he had earlier described?

Same man also predicted Jonathan would lose his re-election. Also predicted about the Abiola's tragedy.
Also predicted many football matches accurately. Also predicted Geroge Weah's presidency so what more do you want?

So if someone scores 99 over 100 isn't that A+++++?? Watch out, he has also predicted the reconciliation of North and South Korea, when that happens I hope you will applaud him since you're castigating him for one failed prophecy.
TribesNG:

So what will you say about the fake prophesy?

41 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by TribesNG: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Same man also predicted Jonathan would lose his re-election.
Lol pls tell me the exact year he made that prophecy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by fergie001: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Op,are you under the payroll of adeboye?
Do you want to be Uzzah?

Why are you singling tb Joshua,we have over 1million pastors in this country.If he attacks adeboye,that's the business between himself and adeboye.People trying to always help and protect adeboye or these pastors make me laugh,they 'serve' a living God and should let God decide his fate.
Elijah came up against 350 prophets of Baal and we knew what happened.All the time,you see people who cannot set their lives on the line for Jesus Christ doing so for all these mortals.Tomorrow now we will see a rebutal further exposing the church the more.
Freeze has his human rights and can say whatever he likes,just like adeboye and others,it is for our TRUE GOD to deal with freeze or any other person.
Or do you not know that you make Freeze more popular by opening up this thread?On that last day,we all will stand and give account for what we have done even in our 'closets'.
Read this book Sir,
FOUR HOUR INTERVIEW IN HELL(its an old book).
Be Blessed.

PS:I attend the Anglican Church,was raised there,but will die in CHRIST

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by stano2(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2018
His choice , Op said, "I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country".Op must be high on 1 week old palmmy

16 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by 9japrof(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
He is focusing on the bigger and more commercial rogue in church robes which is Adeboye, Daddy Freezer is fighting from the top to down. T.B. Joshua is a lesser rogue because he just have a mega church Business Centre where his members come from around the world to come worship while Adeboye has Churches Business Centres scattered around the country and beyond.

So between T.B Joshua and Adeboye who scams their sheeple the most, who makes the more money from ripping off people under the disguise of tithes, offerring etc?

Why is BUBU the President Buhari from duara fighting the so called corruption from the top to the down, why is his concentration in the Federal Parastatals, Agencies, MDA's and not the states and L.G.A, because he is targeting the top

So with my salient points, i believe i have satisfactorily answered your question, if you still dont understand i wouldnt blame you cos common sense ain't common.

By the way what is the latest news on TSTV grin, Abi their gra gra don end? grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by temptnow: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Adeboye is scam, sorry to say this but it's true.

Super cars, private jets , expensive university, billions of Naira Mansions, money money money

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by bikerboy1(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
OP, So your hand work now is to instigate Freeze against TB....

You are not a good person.

If you feel Freeze is wrong then say that to him and not make some ferocious inciting statements.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
I will comment on this matter for the first time, though not freeze fault, it is because of those extravagant, fake pastors that turn church to businesses. Even what op compares, ( i mean TBJ), we know how the man operated when he started his church, those who are old enough will testify to what am saying, with his controversial miracles then, but what if God has really touched him just like paul. Then he went about doing good and the likes, which is the whole duties of a leader. ( Who am i to judge?).
I have lived with a popular pastor before one one one, and I 100% know how their lifestyle is. I have used his influence visit many top pastors that are source of controvesies these days, and know what they think about, and thier, private lifes. In fact, I know many frauds some did ( including the man i stayed with) to some members and it was done and treated as family affairs when it was discovered, God is my witness. I was not that comfortable with many things then. Freeze may not be right all the time but he has many points.
If you really want to know how true man of God that believes in the bible should operate, just study the life of bro Gbile akanni. Then you will know that there are many things gone wrong with modern day xterinity. No thanks to the wrong doctrine.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by kramer: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Simply put, it's because pastor adeboye replied him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJj6gaq_Wlw

And then Adeboye's son also did the same thing

https://www.nairaland.com/4242752/pastor-adeboyes-son-leke-adeboye#63431047

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by admax(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Because he is under the manipulation of the enemy!

The secular system run by Satan is getting scared that Christians are now having serious finance without bowing to him by doing rituals, 419 and lewd songs with unclad ladies etc!

Devil isn't scared of a born again Christian without money but afraid of Born again Christians with money that can cause real change in the world hence, influencing people like Freeze to attack the very thing that is breaking people out of poverty: Tithe, Seed and Offering!

Both Freeze and his Mentor the devil has Failed!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Koolking(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2018
TribesNG:

If you ask me, I'll prefer being prayed for to Prosper than to receive #200k or #500k to help myself in this country.

It's clear you are a RCCG Adeboye's fan but dislike TB for reason best known to you. Each to his own. I careless about Nigerian Pastors

Are you kidding me? Preferred prayer to prosper than to receive money to invest and make your self reliable. My friend, stop being a fanatic, nobody prospers through prayer but work and faith it will work and maybe a little prayer.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Pavore9: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Daddy Freeze has the freedom to choose who to "ice" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Olukokosir(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Its simple OP.

Both are pastors buh if u look at Ao d society view them and also how they show themselves to the society, then you will understand what freeze was talking about.

One is acquiring wealth and giving to the society (publicized or not) while the other is trying to give to the society and everything is been publicized and people are seeing it..

Both are good men of God buh day in day out, I prefer T.B Joshua bcus of his philanthropic gestures to man

The good lord ll bless us..

God of SOTITOBIRE will bless us

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by NaoSlay: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018

The very f cking shitty reason is that we don't give a fuvk.

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Timiblanko(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
When he knows the man that has the fire burning.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by AlexCk: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmm

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Opinedecandid(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
It's very simple.

The Freeze of a clown is speaking for the same Kingdom the later is representing. They are birds of a feather, class mates and Kingdom mates.

We know about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by Pharaoh001(f): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
What have you said about the over 1000 accurate prophesies he has given? Do you know that he accurately predicted the location of the missing flight debris of the malaysian flight MH370 monhs before it was actually found and in the exact same location and same part of the plane as he had earlier described?

Same man also predicted Jonathan would lose his re-election. Also predicted about the Abiola's tragedy.
Also predicted many football matches accurately. Also predicted Geroge Weah's presidency so what more do you want?

So if someone scores 99 over 100 isn't that A+++++?? Watch out, he has also predicted the reconciliation of North and South Korea, when that happens I hope you will applaud him since you're castigating him for one failed prophecy.

Your brain is upside down sad
Brainwashed follower

Jhaytee4all:
OP, just so you know...

T.B Joshua is a man of God filled with God's Spirit of knowledge

Freeze is just a naïve, unrepentant person speaking lies and deceit (Jude1:10; "But these speak evil of those things which they know not of: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Cont'd : [b]"those things they corrupt themselves.
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Think before you post,kid
Don't be deceived.
Freeze might be a clown, but he do talk sense some time.
fvck both of you sad
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MorataFC: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
I don't like the caption of the story at all;
It should be "why daddy freeze focus on Adeboye and not others pastor? "
People may see it as hatred to T. B. Joshua

Btw:daddy freeze has a mission and media are helping to fulfill his mission ,if you want to be popular target the man of the people and your popularity will raise more than 1000 raise to power 1000
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? by MorataFC: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.