Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (11330 Views)

Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
this man,sacked Christians from civil service in kaduna and no single development in the south where Christians are,A very wicked and heartless man,am praying for a saviour like makarfi to rule kaduna bcoz even we the Christians of southern kaduna bitch each other.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Keneking:
Abeg do make you come collect power from Buhari

May God have mercy on ur soul...

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ziryboy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Arab Slaves...,
American slave
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
May this and a new atomic bomb fall on dem all.......

Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:
angry

Always clarify and don't mislead the public. You can say the god of Islam or Allah, but don't say "God" because it tends to give the false impression that we all worship the same god.

They worship the CRESCENT MOON GOD

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Agent of satan
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by tartar9(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
HajimeSaito:
angry

Always clarify and don't mislead the public. You can say the god of Islam or Allah, but don't say "God" because it tends to give the false impression that we all worship the same god.
You have the copyright to the usage of the word God,right undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by ENGANI(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
bedspread:
If He likes, let him wear White from Head to toe. If he Does not stop evil and Give his life to JESUS CHRIST, he is Wasting his Time....
Oops! He already believed in Jesus,but as true messenger of God not the other way round
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
ENGANI:

Oops! He already believed in Jesus,but as true messenger of God not the other way round

Dude the guy said "give your life to Jesus Christ" not "believe in Jesus as you just said.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Arab Slaves...,
Anus god slaves. Jesus christ is a god in history to have a full bludy anus and even penix. Chai how can god have anus what was he using it for,or was it for decoration ? no he use the anus to go to toilet and shiit
eei shi,god and shit how can ths be true ? na true wo them say god can have anus and also pooo and also still be god
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Arab Slaves...,
Anus god slaves. Jesus christ is a god in history to have a full bludy anus and even penix. Chai how can god have anus what was he using it for,or was it for decoration ? no he use the anus to go to toilet and shiit
eei shi,god and shit how can ths be true ? na true wo them say god can have anus and also pooo and also still be god. I NEVER READ REPLIES AM ILLITRATE
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
bedspread:
If He likes, let him wear White from Head to toe. If he Does not stop evil and Give his life to JESUS CHRIST, he is Wasting his Time....
Are u talking abt the jesus christ that have anus and penix ? How can a sane man worship a god that goes to toilet,thats impossible. Jesus christ was the only known claimed god to be having anus and penix at the same time in history of mankind. Must the almighty shhit ? No he was never a god or his son bkos God is pure and above human degrading features how dare u insult God by attributing a simple person who visits toilet to be a God ? God is above having anus or penix even for decoration,he dont need visiting toilet, some of jesus christ disciples even said they have accompanied him to go and pooo. The God we serve never habour any feature that resemble a mere human being,he created us and do not need to eat food talkless of toilet visit,just be with ur toilet god and we gonna be with the God that have no anus and penix. Mind u and take note,i never read replies on nairaland since opening the account in 2012 thats why i have about 378 replies now in my inbox waiting to be read u can also call me illitrate muslim from north,yes thats my name illitrate
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
jordyspices:
The many prayers of the stupid midget allah stop fulani herdsmen alla give buhari sense alla create job for the youth alla stop fuel scarcity no worry 2019 go shock you nd ur fulani brother we are here
are u a jesus christ follower or a bastard pagan ? If u are a christian that means u are worshipping a god that have anus and penix,and a person like u dnt have time to insult any religion,u need to use the time to think twice how can a god have anus and penix which was in a matter of fact not a decoration,he uses the anus and penix to go to toilet and excrete shiit and urinate. God can never urinate or pass gas as u claimed,abi u go say otherwise ? can u proove the world why would a living God should be having anus and penix ? meaning he created anus and penix to help him pass gas and defeacate,no reverend father or whaoever can say jesus christ was not going to toilet to defeacate. So the precious time u have need to be use in a matter of a very stiff pondering ask urself must a god shhit ? must a god urinate,must he even eat food ? why didnt he just never even feel hungry its indeed an insult to even attribute such a degrading features to god who is ever pure,he is above anything related to human being,he need to be clean never do toilet as u guyz do egba and egusi shhit. I never read replies on nairaland so u are going to watse ur time
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
olajide21:

Well, to you your faith and to him his..... let hell be, its fuel is man and stones!!!....
He believes in the "Son of Mary" you know. he is safer than you are.

Does he also believe that the son of Mary is also the son of God and is also God? Abeg stop all the connection and confusion. To him his faith and to you yours. Make everybody dey worship wetin dem wan worship.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
congorasta:
as instructed by Mohammed, we will cut down every infidel.

their blood must be split

we are the peaceful sect
so why would u be infidel since its a bad thing. Infidel is the person that said god have anus and penix as that of jesus christ,how can a god go to toilet pls ? A god must be pure in the sense that he need to be clean,he dnt need to urinate or defeacate at all,he dnt need to even eat talkless of shiit. U dare insulted god openly attributing a god in a man features where he even eat bread,and sometimes even get tired,how can an almighty got tired for God sake. We only follow the God that dnt need anus or penix to lead and creat us,he is pure even aa name of a urine never goes near him talkless of shhit. Mohammed never said a muslim should kill infidels in all generation,he said that to his people of that time,should he directed us to do that we would have done it in a day since before ur grand pa was born,its just lies that u took to tarnish islam,how many terrorist are now doing the job compared to other muslims ? the whole terrorist are not up to 5Million and u are saying muslims are terrorist,why didnt the majority take arms ? are they not myuslims ?,if islam say a muslim should continue preaching to other non believers and also say we should kill all unbelievers what does that means ? where would the unbelievers that the holy book instructed us to preach to ? just continue ur propaganda and forever serve the shhit god and we will continue living in peace killing nobody,the terrorist that does it was for them to depend but we hated killing even a dog that does no harm to us. I am aware u must reply me but sorry i quit reading replues on nairaland since 2012 my name is illitrate and u can also call me muslim illitrate from north nigeria
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Arab Slaves...,
U ARE PAINED SORRI
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olajide21: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

Does he also believe that the son of Mary is also the son of God and is also God? Abeg stop all the connection and confusion. To him his faith and to you yours. Make everybody dey worship wetin dem wan worship.

Why are you confused? ....son of mary is also son of God and also God? What does makes mary? Mother of God? Abeg park well....
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Short devil
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by goodnews777: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Terrorist. This will not save you.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by jordyspices: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Solorrman:
are u a jesus christ follower or a bastard pagan ? If u are a christian that means u are worshipping a god that have anus and penix,and a person like u dnt have time to insult any religion,u need to use the time to think twice how can a god have anus and penix which was in a matter of fact not a decoration,he uses the anus and penix to go to toilet and excrete shiit and urinate. God can never urinate or pass gas as u claimed,abi u go say otherwise ? can u proove the world why would a living God should be having anus and penix ? meaning he created anus and penix to help him pass gas and defeacate,no reverend father or whaoever can say jesus christ was not going to toilet to defeacate. So the precious time u have need to be use in a matter of a very stiff pondering ask urself must a god shhit ? must a god urinate,must he even eat food ? why didnt he just never even feel hungry its indeed an insult to even attribute such a degrading features to god who is ever pure,he is above anything related to human being,he need to be clean never do toilet as u guyz do egba and egusi shhit. I never read replies on nairaland so u are going to watse ur time
hahahahahahahaha pls wat da f*** are you saying dats hw u go abt spilling trash from gutters rubish
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olajide21: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

Why are you so confused? The son of Mary is also the son of *God and also God? What then does that makes mary? Mother of *God. Abeg reason am well. Your idea of God and who God is should be simple and easily understood. You just succeeded in making *God complicated.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2018
olajide21:

Why are you confused? ....son of mary is also son of God and also God? What does makes mary? Mother of God? Abeg park well....

You are the one who is confused. He does not believe in your version. That's my point.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2018
olajide21:

Why are you so confused? The son of Mary is also the son of *God and also God? What then does that makes mary? Mother of *God. Abeg reason am well. Your idea of God and who God is should be simple and easily understood. You just succeeded in making *God complicated.

Bros you're getting me wrong and you're confusing yourself. Whether you believe he is confused or not is not the point. The point is your version of Jesus and his version of Jesus are different. To a christian Jesus is the Son of God, and God in the flesh, to a Muslim he is the beloved prophet, son of Maryam and Yusuf know as Annabi E'esa(as).

These two Jesuses are different, no need trying to form kinship. That is my point. Everybody to their belief and version.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by olajide21: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
MarieSucre:

Bros you're getting me wrong and you're confusing yourself. Whether you believe he is confused or not is not the point. The point is your version of Jesus and his version of Jesus are different. To a christian Jesus is the Son of God, and God in the flesh, to a Muslim he is the beloved prophet, son of Maryam and Yusuf know as Annabi E'esa(as).

These two Jesuses are different, no need trying to form kinship. That is my point. Everybody to their belief and version.

Please who is Yusuf here?
Jesus (Isa) was conceived without the intervention of a man. That's what all Muslims believe in and what is stated in the glorious Qur'an.
Worship the one true God; Allah. The one whom before there was none. My God begets not and was not begotten. Allah is whom we all need but need no one. Allah is comparable to no one.
I invite you into the fold of Islam. If you accept Islam today, All you bad deeds would not only be erased but turned to good deeds. Glad tidings of paradise await you.
Peace be upon you.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
olajide21:

Please who is Yusuf here?
Jesus (Isa) was conceived without the intervention of a man. That's what all Muslims believe in and what is stated in the glorious Qur'an.
Worship the one true God; Allah. The one whom before there was none. My God begets not and was not begotten. Allah is whom we all need but need no one. Allah is comparable to no one.
I invite you into the fold of Islam. If you accept Islam today, All you bad deeds would not only be erased but turned to good deeds. Glad tidings of paradise await you.
Peace be upon you.

Thank you. I have accepted Islam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP / Senator Dickson Bags Award For Support, Development Of Yenagoa Polo Club / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.