Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Roger And Me-michael Moore - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Roger And Me-michael Moore (942 Views)

Kacey Moore The Quarrelsome Dad! / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Sicko By Michael Moore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roger And Me-michael Moore by Ezinwannem: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2007
Hey people,

Who has watched ROGER AND ME by Michael Moore. please if you have, I did like some insight on the documentary while looking at the above questions. Any help will be very much appreciated

1. To what does Moore attribute to the deindustrialization of,and social dislocation within, Flint?
2. Who is/are the agent/s of capilatlist globalization according to Moore?
3. What processes, what agents, and who does Moore leave out of his analysis?
4. What are the political ramifications of Moore's silences?
5. How does Moore's narrative raced,gendered, and classed.

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Old Tv Series And Drama / The Most Durable Plasma/lcd Television Set / Any One Seen 4400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.