Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message (29128 Views)

Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Amagite2: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nollywood's boobs queen, Cossy Orjiakor, has posted a cryptic message about Kemi Olunloyo's confession, and it got us wondering who and what she is referring to.

She wrote;

"Now....they are all singing a different song. Women.. Some are so easy to be broken. A prison term can do the trick... Well what do i know about that case. Absolutely nothing... Then the chekeleke bird whose story i know is true is singing a different tune... Clap for yourself. You be the chopper. me I be the worker wey never collect salary. Like seriously do I look like someone you can send on errands without sorting out. Jay ...jay...jay.. How many times did I call you. 3x. I wonder how you do it. Na only you follow come...Baba for the girls. Confess your sins now ... Own it up to them or I can help you fix it. As for me I must get paid for the work I did. You can't use me as errand girl without pay because you are still eating the fruit of my labour. On Easter Sunday. Your name and your organization will be made public. You can sue me. I don't care. I worked... I must get paid.."

Who and Who Sang a Different Song ?, Who is actually owing her Money this time ? Who was actually Broken because She was Imprisoned ? Who is eating the Fruit of Cossy's Labour ? Who is Baba for the Girls ?

Well, recall that early last year when Kemi Olunloyo was arrested, Cossy had threatened to release her statement of account, where the name of Popular Nigerian Pastor, David Ibiyeomie showed, should the US trained journalist be kept in prison during Easter period.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/cossy-ojiakor-posts-cryptic-message.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Sleekbaby(f): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by princechurchill(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
It will be an insult to animals for me to say she behaves like an animal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by doyinisaac(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Make we hear word jare....sheeples

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Elslim: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
weldone
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't even understand what Cossy is saying

People like beating about the bush
Why not go straight to the point

30 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by PossibleUN: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
All I see is nipples
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by heryurh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by pweetiedee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

Yimu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Give us names, that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by DeSepiero(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
It's gonna be an epic 2018

15 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by joystickextendr: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
okay

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by kayDooo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Chaiiii shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Paradigme777: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bad market for you cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by DeSepiero(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Holywizard: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
E be like say headache na symptom of konji.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by rockcitie: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Attention seeking b!tch. This time last year, you made a similar threat but fear no gree you talk again when the period of your threat elapsed. Useless & senseless thing. Nuisance!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Madness everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by ngwababe(f): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Jinyjagz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
dis is getting interesting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by buskie13(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
what is the summary of the jargon above
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by shortgun(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Queen of boobs.....what a title grin
I love my people sha, if u come to weirdness we dey there.
You come to ruggedity we rugged die.
You come to intelligence we dey.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
interesting days ahead. BBNaija + another drama grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by GrammarCheck: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is not kemi she is shading. It is Stephanie otobo and uncle jay jay jay she is shading

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by ayusco85(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

such an uncout individual undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Damfostopper(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeew.....

anyways....... I thought being African was stressful till I met an Arab named Saq Madik.

How will he mention the name at job interviews?

Man: Your name?
Guy: Saq Madik
Man: Suck what
Guy: Madik

22 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Thisis2raw(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
What is this one saying.
Well not her fault. wetin she for take develop more sense, she take am dey develop only breast

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by ayusco85(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't even understand what Cossy is saying

People like beating about the bush
Why not go straight to the point

Figure it out

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Throwback: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jay Jay Jay Johnson Suleiman, Apostle of the most sexual highness.

Any pastor still eating the fruit of cossy's labour, in terms of arranging girls for their satisfaction, repent now or pay up your dues.

Cossy no dey use her membership levy play ooo.

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by lonelydora: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Children of God...no matter what...we are winning the battle.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by baby124: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
That Ibiyeomie guy is guilty. I pity people that attend such churches like Ibiyeomie and Suleman. Even Coza.

18 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by cleatoris: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
The enemies of the church are desperately gasping at straws.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.