Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message (29133 Views)

Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Ussy4real(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
It will be an insult to animals for me to say she behaves like an animal
Shift abeg

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Angelawhite(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
I no fit decrypt this one. The firewall is too heavy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Ama80(f): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
PossibleUN:
All I see is nipples
u are d only one day has finally located her tips.congrats n pls guide us on which side to look

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:
That Ibiyeomie guy is guilty. I pity people that attend such churches like Ibiyeomie and Suleman. Even Coza.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:
That Ibiyeomie guy is guilty. I pity people that attend such churches like Ibiyeomie and Suleman. Even Coza.
How do you know he is guilty?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Toscarel: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:

And what church do u attend
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by baby124: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toscarel:

And what church do u attend
[q
sweetylicious:
How do you know he is guilty?
uote author=lonelydora post=64581581]

Stop saying what you don't know. [/quote]
Why did your man of God hold someone without any charge because of a so called false accusation? Where is his defense? He just took advantage of a corrupt country to force a redaction of a story. I pity you. When they call man of God, these pastorpreneurs called Ibiyeomie, Suleiman and Coza should go into hiding. It would have been more honorable for them to confess their sins and ask forgiveness from their congregation. Yet they want to play God. The day something happens and you want to alert the public about these men, you will end up in prison for a long time. A man of God soaked in injustice. Gullibility should be a crime. You 3 are gullible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by stanliwise(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't even understand what Cossy is saying

People like beating about the bush
Why not go straight to the point
Do you know the meaning of cryptic?
If you understand everything then it is not cryptic.
Only the person she is talking to will know the true meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by stanliwise(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Please we need proof!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by afamaustin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mad woman
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by princechurchill(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
Make we hear word jare....sheeples

Spineless
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Talkwell: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:

Including winners and redeemed cheesy

They're all the same.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by DavidEsq(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Maybe they are looking for rabbits in the bush
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Hiltaux(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by trumpcard57: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
cleatoris:
The enemies of the church are desperately gasping at straws.

I tell u! The Lord hath established His curch and the gates of hell cannot prevail! Let them keep IMAGINING vain things...The church is marching on stronger and stronger!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by BluntBoy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
trumpcard57:

I tell u! The Lord hath established His curch and the gates of hell cannot prevail! Let them keep IMAGINING vain things...The church is marching on stronger and stronger!!

The Lord has established His Church while false teachers have established their own churches too.

The True Church of Christ has no brand name and was not established by a man. It was established by Christ on the foundation of the Apostles with Christ Himself as the Cornerstone. The True Church does things in one accord .

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by AvailableCofOLa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
No comment
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:

The fear of kirikiri is real grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Sexina851(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
7Alexander:
Give us names, that's all that matters

And after giving you names, what will you do?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
cleatoris:
The enemies of the church are desperately gasping at straws.
Oh shut up. angry

Those are strong words from silly Cossy. From the write up, Suleiman has crossed her part. Any Igbo will know that the chekeleke she refers to is Otobo.

I'm not God but with the utterances and reactions of Suleiman during the saga especially that useless song with the wife, even a toddler can easily know he's guilty.

His enemies simply used his flaws to get at him.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by august2224(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:
[quote author=lonelydora post=64581581]

Why did your man of God hold someone without any charge because of a so called false accusation? Where is his defense? He just took advantage of a corrupt country to force a redaction of a story. I pity you. When they call man of God, these pastorpreneurs called Ibiyeomie, Suleiman and Coza should go into hiding. It would have been more honorable for them to confess their sins and ask forgiveness from their congregation. Yet they want to play God. The day something happens and you want to alert the public about these men, you will end up in prison for a long time. A man of God soaked in injustice. Gullibility should be a crime. You 3 are gullible.
Me i no know o. A friend that works in Benin told me this new year his female friend ( methinks his girlfriend) told him she has slept with Apostle Suleiman before. That is besides a lady whose case my lawyer brother handled in Kogi that said she also dated the MOG. Two incidences and none of them is even on the media yet!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by krotimimega(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:

You must be an idiot to post such nonsense about pastors.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by sharpwriter(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
august2224:
[/quote]
Chai... Cheiii.... shocked[quote author=august2224 post=64585676]
Chai... Cheiii....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sexina851:

And after giving you names, what will you do?
Did I ask for too much? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Only Nairaland still recognizes Cossy as a celebrity. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by olabrad: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

The God you now serve is not the living God, but the pastor. To you, true Christianity is all about defending a pastor. Every Christian that hasn't sold his soul to the devil will know your disposition is borne out of spiritual blindness
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by olabrad: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:

She isn't beating about the bush. Her message is very clear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by olabrad: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
rockcitie:
Attention seeking b!tch. This time last year, you made a similar threat but fear no gree you talk again when the period of your threat elapsed. Useless & senseless thing. Nuisance!

I suggest you talk to your self-ordained god to confess his sins.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:50am On Jan 29, 2018
MhizzAJ:

the summary of her chekelechkele,oops,wos wobi is that she p!mped girls for Pastor Ibiyeomie and he hasn't paid her and Kemi Olunloyo was forced to say otherwise due to what she faced in prison. and she said she would expose the pastor on easter if he doesn't pay her for her work and that she's ready for any lawsuit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / DJ Kay Slay Is Dead After Battle With COVID-19 / M.I And Ice Prince (Before And Now) (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.