Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] (589 Views)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Man's genotype apparently changes from SS to AA in the wake of going to Pastor Ibiyeomie's '5 Nights of Glory crusade' (Photo)

According to singer Duncan Mighty, who shared his previous and recent Haematology test results, he wrote:

'God I return all the Glory to you Alone for Using your General PAPA DAVID IBIYEOMIE during the 5Nights Of Glory in SALVATION MINISTRIES to change the story of Kayjay Karina Jacob whom genotype was SS and now turned AA.. JAY the world will hear your name remain blessed and to all that is looking up to God for a miracle, may the same grace work for u all cuz when God heals one he heals all in JESUS NAME AMEN.....

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/mans-genotype-reportedly-changes-ss-aa-attending-pastor-ibiyeomies-5-nights-glory-crusade-photo/

Re: Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Which kain eyebrow be that
Re: Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Which kain eyebrow be that
u no like am?
Re: Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] by acupikin: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
i don't believe this..one moment atall
Re: Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] by youngsahito(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
be deceiving urself

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Rejoins CAN After 5 Years / Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.