Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Report A Scam! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report A Scam! (17957 Views)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Can You Report A Law-breaker To Policemen In Nigeria? / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report A Scam! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Hello Nairalanders Nd Good People of Nigeria, I am creating this thread in view of the so many online and cyber criminals on Nairaland. angry angry. This fellows have made life a nightmare for Nairaland shoppers. From my observation, four out of every ten financial transactions done on Nairaland are scams. Though its still on the downside, we need to do something now to flush out this online criminals before their numbers become more than the legit Nairalanders who do their online businesses here.. They range from Free browsing scams, Auto scams, Car sell scams, Technology scams, General goods scams, etc. Anything that is a scam, just report it here. Just mention the name, link or handle of that topic. You can also mention the name of the scammer. We are going to investigate it. Once a link is posted, please do not in anyway have anything to do with the scammer or supposed dealer till he or she clears his or her name. I know that there are so many challenges to be faced but believe me, we can do it. I have been scammed before on this forum and I have had so many opportunities to scam hundreds of thousands but I didnt do it. Reason: If I can loose just 500 and feel so bad, How do I think a Nairalander that lost thousands or even millions would feel? So, lets call it game on. If you payed somebody for a service and he or she failed to deliver, post his or name here and give us a link to his or her thread.. We shall investigate it. We shall be going under the name of Nairaland Police tongue tongue tongue. So my fellow nairalanders, if you wanna be a volunteer, just join voluntarily. With time, depending on the response, We shall form a strong man "NAIRALAND ARMY" angry angry angry who may trace this criminals physically! Trust me when I say that we shall do it.. Just report anything that is scam related.. Even romance scam cheesy cheesy cheesy. From my investigation, it seems foreign magas are no longer paying these dudes.. So, THEY ARE NOW INTO LOCAL grin grin grin. Jokes apart, lets make Nairaland a safe community. We must not expect the mods to do everything... Most of them have real live jobs that they may be busy doing which may hinder their performances. Truth be told, most of us have been made millionaires through Nairaland. Most of us who dont even sell one bit of goods in their shops now waybill goods all over Nigeria more than Dangote shocked shocked shocked. So, if you are always online and you hate shady deals, support this venture. Who knows, you may save an innocent Nairalander from loosing all his life savings! That way, your rewards await you in the future.. believe me, for every good you do somewhere, the reward awaits you one way or the other in any part of the world! Am talking from Experience!

3 Likes

Re: Report A Scam! by demelza: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Nairaland police? undecided
Nice one. grin
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1476912/activate-mtn-unlimited-super-data#18807941

Got one already grin grin grin
Never call that guy for anything angry angry angry...
Just check the OP's profile... Created an account just yesterday on nairaland to scam people.. maybe, he has scammed people with his previous monikers, dumped them and created new ones... Thieves!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
LIST OF NAMES OF CONFIRMED SCAMMERS ON NAIRALAND!

Mr Williamson
PussyHacker

I will be updating the list as I see new ones and as they create new monikers!

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Report A Scam! by imsuboi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
cool Nice work bro
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Be the Judge

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
imsu.boi:
cool Nice work bro

Thanks Paddy Me... wink wink wink
Re: Report A Scam! by imsuboi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
exxell:

Thanks Paddy Me... wink wink wink

mah nigga cool
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Godwin978 Is A Scammer... For your safety, dont contact him for anything....
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Another confirmed SCAMMER is ISPEED...
He uses many ID on nairaland to dupe innocent people.
This is website http://www.flowzap.net/
He has many phone numbers with which he duped people.
He will ask you to pay to first bank account but will never get back to you
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
ISPEED also uses this website to dupe people: http://flowfone.net/
with the following numbers and details:

River State
Adebavic Venture
Tel: 08161221533, 08087049673
Email: adebavic4jesus@yahoo.com

Lagos State
ICMA Services
Tel: 08038005233
Email: ladifagbenja@yahoo.com

Osun State
Hi-Speed Computer
Tel: 08034099120
Email: hispeedcomputer@yahoo.com
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Here are the pictures of ISPEED, the scammer!
He is a fraudster! He is living in Akure because that is where he is using his ATM to withdraw all the money sent to his
first bank account. He opened the first bank account less than 3 months, he advertise through TELL MAGAZINE to
dupe innocent Nigerians. If you fall prey after reading this, you are on your own! I have evidence of his scams.
Let him come and defend this here...

Re: Report A Scam! by olupentane(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
you seems to be the real Oga at the top oooo.
good job.

Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
just visited this thread, i was amazed at the concept of mr excell in stamping 419 out of nairaland, being an online freak and staunch fan of nairaland,i will like to volunteer my self as the chief judge handling criminal cases on nairaland, i am qualified to do the job, i stay online on nairaland 10 hours everyday, am an anti social vices commander in some online portal, so i will like to submit my cv to mr excell the inspector general of nairaland police for confirmation before i start to discharge my duties diligently without fear or favour, so help me God.
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Keep up the good work guys... if you are reported here or your pix is posted here, you have to defend yourself before we can acquit or condemn you... Pending till the final judgement or when the accused is cleared, the accused should be avoided in all ramifications... Steer clear of him brothers!!
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
OGAattheTOP: Here are the pictures of ISPEED, the scammer!
He is a fraudster! He is living in Akure because that is where he is using his ATM to withdraw all the money sent to his
first bank account. He opened the first bank account less than 3 months, he advertise through TELL MAGAZINE to
dupe innocent Nigerians. If you fall prey after reading this, you are on your own! I have evidence of his scams.
Let him come and defend this here...

Please sir, can you post your story with the accused and do provide his name, account details, phone numbers, address, office address, the format he uses and advise people on how to avoid him too... Please do that ok? Thanks..
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
excell i have sent this thread to the admins for proper publicity, we need to recruit many secrete service personnel to spy every nook and cranny of nairaland in-order to achieve our goals, financial crimes must be stopped on nairaland
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
cowleg: excell i have sent this thread to the admins for proper publicity, we need to recruit many secrete service personnel to spy every nook and cranny of nairaland in-order to achieve our goals, financial crimes must be stopped on nairaland

Thanks bro... wink wink wink Enough is enough... Either they repent or they are taken down sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Report A Scam! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
With the power vested on me as the chief judge, i hereby invite [size=20pt]ISPEED[/size] as reported by [size=20pt]OGA AT THE TOP[/size] i hereby give him 48 hours to report to this thread and clear all the charges against him sad sad sad sad, failure to do so will attract judgement in absentia from me. sad sad sad sad sad I have ordered the court clerk to dispatch the accused a notice.
Re: Report A Scam! by imsuboi(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
The person that posted this information must be very STUPID!

How come the ISPEED name and the pictures??

Tell people here how come the FlowZap Scammed you!!!

We have people that paid to our company bank account for the FlowZap Terminals that we have not yet deliver due to technical issues and we keep on communicate with them why we have not yet deliver the Terminals to them.

We have many people using our network nationwide and all of them paid through our bank account.

FlowFone is our company name while FlowZap is one of our service brand-name. For your information, FlowFone has been registered since 2008 and we have bank account for the company since year 2008.

We have only three phone numbers on our Adverts and non of the number ever go offline a day!

If you're not STUPID, you will not ever posted our Dealers Addresses here because all these dealers also purchased our Terminal and have the FlowZap working at their offices. IF YOU LIKE, VISIT THEIR OFFICES FOR THE FLOWZAP TESTING OR COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR DEMONSTRATION!

We normally send invoice with our company full address to our customers before payment and also published our company address on our website (www.flowzap.net) as well...
Re: Report A Scam! by ispeed(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
To all Nairaland with their full sense because I can see the Ogaatthetop is not with his/her normal sense because how can you accuse person you never speak with never meet before. I have my company register with CAC and my company name is HI-SPEED COMPUTERS register in 2002 ( I know by then OGAAATTHETOP are in secondary if not in primary school) and my second company is ZAT DIRECT NIG. LTD. it deal with security installations. Please Nairalander help me ask him/her to prove the scam by all means either by providing the payment slip to HI-SPEED COMPUTERS & ZAT-DIRECT NIG. LTD. account. I know flowzap through newspaper advert and I bought one of their product which is the internet modem and it work fine in osogbo. The guy David in flowzap approach me to be one of their reseller which I agree, that is why my name is among one of their reseller on their site and since then I never collect kobo I repeat KOBO from anbody or organization in respect of the internet modem. This nuisance call OgaatTop I never meet him/her before, never talk to him before, how come the guy bring my picture here. Am not surprise because his NOBODY TRYING TO BRING SOMEBODY DOWN. You not worth to be one of my training talklless my staff. If you know you are true born of your father show you true identity then I sue you for deformation of character, that will be the End of you. To those that know me very well know that my two company are in Osogbo in the state of Osun not Akure or River State. I invite everybody to check my profiles I don't hide my true identity because I don't have anything hidden. I rest my case. Thanks.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
There is no need for name calling if you are sure YOU did not scam. ISPEED advertised on TELL MAZAGINE, I made payment into his
first bank account, I even made payment of #2500 for DHL, yet he did not send it till now. He is a professional scam. Let him tell us his
first bank account number so that I can expose him the more.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
ispeed: To all Nairaland with their full sense because I can see the Ogaatthetop is not with his/her normal sense because how can you accuse person you never speak with never meet before. I have my company register with CAC and my company name is HI-SPEED COMPUTERS register in 2002 ( I know by then OGAAATTHETOP are in secondary if not in primary school) and my second company is ZAT DIRECT NIG. LTD. it deal with security installations. Please Nairalander help me ask him/her to prove the scam by all means either by providing the payment slip to HI-SPEED COMPUTERS & ZAT-DIRECT NIG. LTD. account. I know flowzap through newspaper advert and I bought one of their product which is the internet modem and it work fine in osogbo. The guy David in flowzap approach me to be one of their reseller which I agree, that is why my name is among one of their reseller on their site and since then I never collect kobo I repeat KOBO from anbody or organization in respect of the internet modem. This nuisance call OgaatTop I never meet him/her before, never talk to him before, how come the guy bring my picture here. Am not surprise because his NOBODY TRYING TO BRING SOMEBODY DOWN. You not worth to be one of my training talklless my staff. If you know you are true born of your father show you true identity then I sue you for deformation of character, that will be the End of you. To those that know me very well know that my two company are in Osogbo in the state of Osun not Akure or River State. I invite everybody to check my profiles I don't hide my true identity because I don't have anything hidden. I rest my case. Thanks.

I laff in Hausa, continue making mouth, there is process already to arrest you and your other scammer, when that is done, I will still come
here and update people on Nairaland. You are running your mouth on nairaland that you started business in 2002,abi? Fine, someone has being
in business before that, I need not to blow my trumpent in the public because empty drum makes a loudest noise. You will soon be arrested trust me.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
davidolaj: The person that posted this information must be very STUPID!

How come the ISPEED name and the pictures??

Tell people here how come the FlowZap Scammed you!!!

We have people that paid to our company bank account for the FlowZap Terminals that we have not yet deliver due to technical issues and we keep on communicate with them why we have not yet deliver the Terminals to them.

We have many people using our network nationwide and all of them paid through our bank account.

FlowFone is our company name while FlowZap is one of our service brand-name. For your information, FlowFone has been registered since 2008 and we have bank account for the company since year 2008.

We have only three phone numbers on our Adverts and non of the number ever go offline a day!

If you're not STUPID, you will not ever posted our Dealers Addresses here because all these dealers also purchased our Terminal and have the FlowZap working at their offices. IF YOU LIKE, VISIT THEIR OFFICES FOR THE FLOWZAP TESTING OR COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR DEMONSTRATION!

We normally send invoice with our company full address to our customers before payment and also published our company address on our website (www.flowzap.net) as well...

David scam abi? You opened account with First Bank Nigeria Plc, with DAVID OLAJIDE, but using different name
to send invoice, is that not scam? I have your details you used to open account with first bank with a ghost
address. You opened the first bank account in less than 3 months, you had withdrawn all the money paid into
the account which was over 1million naira through ATM in AKURE. Your day of arrest is VERY VERY near.
Continue making mouth on nairaland,ok.

Every details of yours is with me.
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Is like you're out of your SENSE... you so call yourself OGAattheTOP!

Can you scan copy of the ISPEED Advert here for people to see?

FlowZap did advert on Tell Magazine on broadband Internet service and many people are using the service nationwide...

For God sake; let us know your real name or your transaction invoice number or scan copy of the transaction invoice here.

Also scan copy of your deposit slip that you used to paid to DAVID OLAJIDE at First Bank Account as you said...
Re: Report A Scam! by ispeed(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
This maybe my last comment because am a busy type and I have something good doing, this slowpoke call OgaAttop is here to create nuisance. Please moderator tell him to bring prove here, for everyone to verify if it's true ispeed scam him as claim or close this thread. I don't use any other bank from skye bank, I live in osogbo not akure, my company name are Hi-Speed Computers & Zat Direct Nig. And my number remain two 08088419088, 08034099120, Am a Muslim how can I bear DAVID?. slowpoke OGAATTOP show your true identity as I do. Google my company name you will see my company addresses and my phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2013
davidolaj: Is like you're out of your SENSE... you so call yourself OGAattheTOP!

Can you scan copy of the ISPEED Advert here for people to see?

FlowZap did advert on Tell Magazine on broadband Internet service and many people are using the service nationwide...

For God sake; let us know your real name or your transaction invoice number or scan copy of the transaction invoice here.

Also scan copy of your deposit slip that you used to paid to DAVID OLAJIDE at First Bank Account as you said...

Dude, have you seen anyone that opens an account with company name and people pay into his personal account?
You are a big fool.
Re: Report A Scam! by OGAattheTOP: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2013
ispeed: This maybe my last comment because am a busy type and I have something good doing, this slowpoke call OgaAttop is here to create nuisance. Please moderator tell him to bring prove here, for everyone to verify if it's true ispeed scam him as claim or close this thread. I don't use any other bank from skye bank, I live in osogbo not akure, my company name are Hi-Speed Computers & Zat Direct Nig. And my number remain two 08088419088, 08034099120, Am a Muslim how can I bear DAVID?. slowpoke OGAATTOP show your true identity as I do. Google my company name you will see my company addresses and my phone numbers. I still remain Fola Qazim Oredeko no shaking.

Impersonation is a crime. You will be arrested either you like it or not. Moreso, I will soon build a website put all your details on it and
advertise it to the whole world to see your scam. I will also post it into international site where you will never be allowed to travel out of
this country again. Mark my word. In the end, you will be arrested.
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Haba! OGAattheTOP, you said someone duped you and you're hiding your identity... Please come out with your transaction details; like deposit slip, invoice, receipt. etc.,

I'm David Olajide from FlowFone (FlowZap)... Please I'm begging you in Jesus & Allah name, let us see your transaction details...

Please STOP blackmail someone you don't know... Is very wrong!
Re: Report A Scam! by davidolaj: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2013
OGAattheTOP, so far you're afraid to provide your identity here and if you paid to FlowFone account... please just let us see your invoice or receipt number or email address here for further action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Definition Of 'olodo'? / Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank / Who Hasn't Watch Tiwa Savage Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.