Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (48755 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by BloggersNG: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

I Am still in Tears ��� and Don’t know how to Start Telling The Story of how I was assaulted yesterday Evening at about 5:30pm .. After I left the Disabled home where I went to Share Love and Hope, I drove straight from Ikotun which is almost 3 or 4 hours to the island where I Stay, on getting to the Lekki Toll gate (by oriental hotel) tired and exhausted, the next thing I noticed A Car has impacted with my Car., out of shock I didn’t know what to do, I sat down for almost 30 seconds thinking of how this driver could drive like that.

Before I could come out of my car the driver was already out, shouting saying I bashed his car , I was confused and surprised as well that a man that ran into Me could be shouting at me, trying to intimidate me and making me feel everything was my fault. I went round to the accident side to check the damage the impact made on my car, I saw my light was off and was on the floor and my bumper was pulled off., I looked at his, There was no evident damage to his car. I went mad with Rage, i said to him “Oga we have to wait here till the Police patrol comes to ascertain who was at fault” but the man said “ Get out of my way you Harlot”, he made to enter his car to flee the scene and I grabbed him, you bashed my car and you are calling me names and at the same time wanting to flee the scene.

I held firmly to his shirt since that was the only thing I could do as a woman at that time, but the man entered his Car, started the ignition and driving with me holding on to his shirt, his back tire even Climbed my Feet, thank God I was wearing a Boot that protected me from Getting hurt. And as he was driving away he was winding up his glass squeezing my hands to the door panel, I managed to pull of my hands. And I went thru the back Window to stop him and he started winding up again, squeezing my hands I was forced to pull off my hands from the Window before he cuts it , in the process the back glass broke and I feel to the floor. Before I could get up, the guy stopped his car ,ran to my own car and Took My bag, My phones I ran after him to collect my bag, this man held my hands and stabbed me Multiple Times with his Keys.

Verse 2…..
Eventually the police Came and the Man Changed the story and Said he was a military man too that I tried to assault him. Lied blatantly and tried to frame me! This case is now at the police station right now, and from the way the police people are sounding I’m not sure I’m gonna get justice for Assault meted on me.

After laying my Complaints They held my Car and said I can’t drive home with my Car and some of them telling me I was lucky that the man is not violent enough, if not I would have been killed and nothing will happen. So I want to Ask Well meaning Nigerians . 1, Why I’m hated So Much for being A Celebrity, are celebrities not humans too? Why nobody’s came forth to settle the hassle when it started out of 500 people that were at the toll gate at the point!

They were busy screaming “ it’s that Actress, it’s that Actress, “���� they watched me being assaulted and only took pics and filmed me for Fun! Am I in the worst profession? My heart is broken , For Myself and My Young Baby who is equally In this Country Nigeria where there is no Hope and no Law to protect Women. Why am I even Here! This Country is full of Hate and Jealousy! Not A Favorable Place For Women , when it’s A Men Dominated Society where, when a Woman is Assaulted and killed , it’s becomes a Norm! ��� We must Speak Up For Justice! WE NEED A CHANGE!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
I sympathize with you, this is terrible. And I totally understand that you were trying to protect yourself. But a soft answer Turns away wrath. You shouldn't have grabbed him by the coller,knowing that he was already getting violent and aggressive, to the point of stabbing you with his key.
I will have simply calmed him down, even if I knew he was at fault. Just to spare myself of futher damages. But all the same I wish you a quick recovery physically and emotionally. And God's protection.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
If what she is saying is true then what that man did is absolutely bad and in a sane country he should be punished...."but how did she know 500people were at the toll gate though??was she counting all the cars there??...there are many celebrities that have experienced issues on the road and people around helped them and even hailed them...at least I have seen it happen to tekno before at admiralty road,lekki....so enough bullshit of you saying that people hate celebrities....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by overdrive(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Celebrity grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by RSVP: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
A part of me believe this woman is saying the truth but I fear she might not get the right justice.

Nigeria is a joke.

77 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nollytvafrica(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na waoo this is a serious matter o so sori my dear

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by cruzita(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
This kind story dey vex me die because i know at the end nothing will be done .this country is a damn sh!thole

15 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by cruzita(f): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jochabed:
I sympathize with you, this is terrible. And I totally understand that you were trying to protect yourself. But a soft answer Turns away wrath. You shouldn't have grabbed him by the coller,knowing that he was already getting violent and aggressive, to the point of stabbing you with his key.
I will have simply calmed him down, even if I knew he was at fault. Just to spare myself of futher damages. But all the same I wish you a quick recovery physically and emotionally. And God's protection.
Sister it's not that easy to overlook such a thing especially when u are the victim but the person is trying to put blame on u

16 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
Sister it's not that easy to overlook such a thing especially when u are the victim but the person is trying to put blame on u
your absolutely right, but just for peace sake.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Don't even know what to say

Celebrity news too much for our head dis January o!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
with the way all these actresses lie these days, I won't blame anyone who refuses to be sympathetic to their ordeals... because ordinarily nigirians will not just stand and watch without intervening,. maybe five good guys decided to help out now, she might end up spraying them pepper spray nd accusing them of trying to gang rape her. so till I hear the man's part of the story, AM SITTING ON THE FENCE.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na Uche come dey yellow like sun so?!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Women are no more smiling....guys beware...fake news of being assaulted almost everyday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by coolie1: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't give a fùck

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Firstly, I sympathize with you, Uche Ogbodo.
Secondly, this country is just a sh!thole where there is no justice.
Thirdly, if that man is a military man as he alleged, then forget it, in fact thank God that he didn't run his car over you, because as the zoo policemen told you, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
Fourthly, you should have applied restraint when he became violent knowing that so many Yabaleft escapees that are walking the streets of the sh!thole, you can never win them because it's a lose-lose when you go physical with them, if you kill them you end up in prison but if on the other hand they kill you kill, you die for nothing. So avoid citizens of the sh!thole whenever they go violent for your own good.
Firstly, except there is a miracle somewhere, I tell you that this case will be swept under the carpet and if truly that man is a military man as alleged, drives an expensive car and lives in Lekki, then accept my sympathy again because you will end up as the aggressor based on the laws of the zoo police, soldiers are always right. They won't even dare to call the soldier for questioning because he is above the law and if they forget that and try to arrest him, the station might be burnt down by soldiers!
Sixth, if the army man is ab.oki, then it's all over because they own the zoo and with the terrorist in aso Rock, you should even be thanking God that he wasn't as barbaric as his fellows, maybe we will be saying a different thing now.
Seventh, the sh!thole is not habitable for sane people. You can relocate to UK, US or even Ghana where there is still sanity.
Lastly, a country where cow is more valued and has more right than humans is definitely a sh!thole!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
I noticed men like to intimidate female drivers, not all...but lots of them do it. Especially in that Lagos.

Sorry to her.
Next time she should apply caution.
This same thing got a man killed last year.
The driver zoomed off, brushed him against those concretes for dualization and finally knocked him down.

The young man died. It made news... But he could have been alive if he didn't go dragging for his right in this shithole.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't know what to say. To the poster above me.... You never jam wicked female drivers.... on Lagos roads no gentleman driving oh!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Time for Nigerians not to believe this so called Celebrities esp the Females
We don't even know when they are lying or telling the real thing.

How Nigerians are running toward the matter

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by boolet: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jochabed:
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Meajor(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't know why some men can be so wicked.... God never intended for man to be wicked to women, but rather the bible revealed they need love.. And they in turn will give us the respect we need.... But today you see men who want the respect without giving the love...
Should I blame Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Throwback: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
They were busy screaming “ it’s that Actress, it’s that Actress, “���� they watched me being assaulted and only took pics and filmed me for Fun! Am I in the worst profession? My heart is broken , For Myself and My Young Baby who is equally In this Country Nigeria where there is no Hope and no Law to protect Women. Why am I even Here! This Country is full of Hate and Jealousy! Not A Favorable Place For Women , when it’s A Men Dominated Society where, when a Woman is Assaulted and killed , it’s becomes a Norm! ��� We must Speak Up For Justice! WE NEED A CHANGE!

Must she mention justice for a woman instead of justice for a human being who is a lawful citizen?

Or must there be a special law to protect women when there is already a law to protect the citizen?

Must she mention that she is a celebrity?

Are men not also assaulted and killed daily in this miserable country?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by rchilee: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
After the incidence at Oil mill in Ph where a young man was killed after his car was bashed, I do not come down if you bash my car

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
I feel for her though.

But skin colour? The layers have been over bleached and may start turning green.

Back to serious issue.

Let me tell you all what would happened if it was in sane society.

There would have been CCTV footage at that toll plaza, and the truth would have been unraveled

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
My former neighbour grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
9ja celeb can cook up stories dz days, once they know there at fault.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
So wetin she want make we do ? She no know where court and police station dey, must we know?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by iamleumas: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
coolie1:
I don't give a fùck

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
I stopped reading when you said "when we are yet to get over the rape scandal" please what's the relationship to your story? If you are having sleepless night to get over the rape issue when no be say na your yansh dem bust come follow me make we go night vigil.the more the story comes up the more I wish the home boy been penetrate true true

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
BloggersNG:
While we are yet to get over Dorcas Fapson rape scandal and accusation, Nollywood actress and mother of one Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was assaulted by a Man who bashed her car, on her way returning from a disabled home in Ikotun Lagos, Posting the photos on IG she claimed that he initially accused her of been the person that bashed he's car, And while they were quarreling, he entered his car and drove on her legs, According to her she was in Tears while posting on IG.. Read her Epistle below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BefqYUMAoUG/?hl=en

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-drove-his-tyres-on-my-leg-actress.html

isorite no bí sey dem wan kidnap and rape her now. This 1 na different case jọ Abegiiiiiii pack well

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
rchilee:
After the incidence at Oil mill in Ph where a young man was killed after his car was bashed, I do not come down if you bash my car

Thanks!
That's the story I referenced.
I was trying to remember the exact location.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
then go to Iraq or Syria where women are more appreciated... ozu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.