Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Diddy's New Video;"last Night" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy's New Video;"last Night" (1187 Views)

See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / New Video: Last Bus Stop – Dr. Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by chiogo(f): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2007
Hey y'all. Have u seen diddy's new video, Last night. Do u like it? What do u think of him trying to sing. how 'bout keyshia cole's singing? As for me, they both sucked. i think diddy shld stick to rapping.[b][/b]
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by trendy(f): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2007
it wasnt that bad, but i think diddy could have done better tongue
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by tng(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2007
@trendy
Girl it was bad.The beat,chorus and what have you just didnt gel.
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by OmoEko1(f): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2007
the video was just plain stupid and wack.

what's up with the beats and chorus

if is not becos of Keisha Cole, that would have been the worst song in history
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by choongtin(f): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2007
wack he was trying to be a little bit rock n rollish but that didnt work out
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by neelsel(f): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2007
The song sucks, thank God Keyshia brought some energy and life to it, Diddy needs to retire and his time helping Kim change all those poopy diapers,
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by deejay1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2007
wat a crazy single. i just hate it diddy c.mom no turn urself 2 hova now
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by sy2000(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2007
The song is the worst song ever. I think Keyshia Cole sang so wack in the video. Come to think of it, Keyshia can't sing anyway so what do u guys expect. I also think that Diddy should stick to rap cause he can't sing. Last Night is B U L L S H I T
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by saintkola(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
hold up @ sy200, Keysha cole can sing tho "last nite" was trash
Re: Diddy's New Video;"last Night" by sy2000(f): 2:36am On Apr 04, 2007
saintkola:

hold up @ sy200, Keysha cole can sing tho "last night" was trash

It's my opinion, that is what i think. You might have your own view about her but my view is that she Can't sing Cassie better past em abeg Actually let me take that back,  Cassie and Keyshia are in the same category. They suck

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News About Michael Jackson!do You Know That: / Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think / Amaa Awards 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.