Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss (1213 Views)

Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by naijaparrot: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Big Brother Naija 3, is set to air soon, in less than 30 minutes, the reality TV show will kick in, and we’d be introduced to the new housemates.

According to reports, the theme for this year’s show is “Double Wahala”, where 20 housemates will battle-it-out for the grand prize worth N45 million.

Meanwhile, an Opening show for the reality TV show is currently going down at the Pearl Hall in Ikeja.. and it’s hosted by former housemates, Bassey and TBoss.

http://naijaparrot.com/photos-from-the-bbnaija-opening-show-in-ikeja-hosted-by-bassey-and-tboss/

Re: Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by Homeboiy: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by NaijaYahooBoy: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by cruzita(f): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'M THERE LIVE.NO DOUBT ME O
Re: Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by Orodje(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mtcheeew who BBnaija help cool
Re: Photos From The Bbnaija Opening Show In Ikeja Hosted By Bassey And Tboss by AuntyAmope(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
I'M THERE LIVE.NO DOUBT ME O
radio without battery m, who ask u embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Ebony. Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Patapaa Will Die - Woman (Audio) / I Am A Balanced Diet – S.A Celebrity Pearl Thusi Wows In Silver Dress / Lucy Hale Received A Message From Beyond Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.