Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (59022 Views)

Fully Armed Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed At Ikare Junction In Owo, Ondo State / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by DeKen: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
No. These are the foot soldiers mostly poor fulanis invited from neighbouring countries to work as militias and herders for the Nigerian Fulanis. Their Ogas who own the cattle are the 1st class citizens.
fulaniHERDSman:
To think that this wretched ragtag subhumans are the 1st class citizens and owners of Nigeria. Filths, scums and lowest of lows of sapiens.
What burden is bigger than being a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by ednut1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
All i see are hunters

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by adem30: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good job by the Vigilante group.

But where are their AK 47 as we always hear? Because I personally have never seen Fulani herdsmen with Ak47 before apart from these Hunter's gun and Cutlass
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by goodnews777: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
This man that is ruling is not buhari. This is fake buhari. This is a terrorist buhari ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Snow02: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
just kill them all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Enryking(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
To think that this wretched ragtag subhumans are the 1st class citizens and owners of Nigeria. Filths, scums and lowest of lows of sapiens.
What burden is bigger than being a Nigerian?

Absolutely, there's none.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Sagay212: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Just one phone call from their miyetti Allah president, they'll all be released.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Ashibelieve: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ewooo that's my village but I trust my action king the OLOKPE of Okpe

CastedDude:
According to multiple trending reports, these Fulani herdsmen were caught with guns at about 2am today on their way to Okpe community in Akoko Edo LGA in Edo state. The herdsmen were apprehended on their way to allegedly attack the community, sources reveal.

They were caught by a vigilante group and handed over to the police in Igarra area of the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-nabbed-way-attack-community-edo-photos.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
haywire07:
Please leave we the Fulani herdsmen alone . This is a propaganda to tarnish our image
so what do u call Benue attack
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by KushLyon(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
they wan carry their crase come Edo? dem don miss road....the south will be their greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wen u have a dullard on sit u get this sort of response

"Fulani herdsmen Crisis, are cus by climate change

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where are the updates to all those previous distractions of this nature?

They would be released once their high commandants returns from their weakness summit. Those cows are more important than Nigerians host communities. With all due respect, dullwitted and clueless president Jubrin/Buhari's corrupt cabals/presidency, will soon tell the world that this one is climate change.

We will not give you our lands for your cow colonies/grazing, is it by force

Which journalists and Benue state activists and justice community will take up this massacres arrest, after today?

You see?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by bigpicture001: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fulani herdsmen don't attack with guns....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by jrusky(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Edo Edo Edo how many time do i call you people This is a big error you should have just silently hurry them alive that would have be much better than arrest them and handed them over to Nigeria police because the police will release them just one phone call from Abuja and these demons will return to unleash bloody terror. Mark my word Edo will be shock.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by freshyabstel: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
haywire07:
Please leave we the Fulani herdsmen alone . This is a propaganda to tarnish our image

You are a big fool!!! If it was propaganda it won't have been Edo, if it was Ekiti or River state u 4 get point
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by osusuallstars: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
omowolewa:
They were caught by VIGILANTE GROUP and the over to police.

That is it, get a security group first, not the law.
and they will be released by the police on the orders from above. The police will give them info about the vigilante for them to attack later.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by shortgun(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
These are HUNTERS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by GavelSlam: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na this shakabula you think say dem go dey carry?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fulani boys are not black and biggish with stoopid swollen heads. These are foreigners, merceneries sent to reduce population in the country, specific zones.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Gkemz: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Their oga at Aso rock will soon order for their release.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
lol. anybody who thinks this was not a stage setup is joking. in essence, there are 9 supposedly herdsmen.. then there had to be about 18 or 15 vigilante men on standby when they were caught. apparently, vigilante no dey pass 3. who is deceiving who here biko?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by HerXLNC(f): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kill them all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by nduchucks: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Paretomaster:
Bulshit.. .how are this Ones Fulani? This one's na hunters.. . Who attacks a community with Dane guns. ..

All crimes in the Southern part of the country are now being blamed on herdsmen by incompetent investigative and/or police authorities. smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by ojlifa: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
there has to be something wrong with you,rather than go into your group look for those given you people a bad name,fish them out and kill them or hand them over to law enforcement you are talking trash.so tell me people in adamawa,kogi ,benue,kaduna,ogun,oyo,taraba,edo ,delta they are all lying they woke up planned and decided that because buhari is president let us attack his tribe abi.remember this was the same words GEJ used when boko haram was on.it is propaganda.the fulanis owe the hole Nigeria an apology and those to do so are the sultan and the emir of kano no one else for the reckless killings.you people need to search yourself you are either Nigerian first before fulani or you are fulani first in which case then you should leave Nigeria and form your own country

haywire07:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Macdav(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
What do they stand to gain? Lord have mercy!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
They don't look like fulani to me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ashibelieve:
Ewooo that's my village but I trust my action king the OLOKPE of Okpe

If you know someone that knows someone, demand for updates of this news/propaganda.

What will happen next?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by chronique(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Wanka to the vigilante, why hand over them to the police. Why not waste the bastard cowards that only know how to attack community in the middle of the night and call it bravery. Kill the bastards.

Exactly. People wey dem suppose tidy sharp sharp. Police will eventually release them on orders from Abuja and the killings would continue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by nobsalis: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
trustyshoess:
They don't look like fulani to me

It's media propaganda... Thought I'm d only one who understands what's happening self.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by akdjr(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2018
They were apprehended today in my community. But let us look beyond tribal sentiment or hatred, those guys to me are guys who might have been brainwashed and hired from other African countries into Nigeria to disguise as Fulani's headsmen. Nigerians politicians are evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by RENECARES: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Thank God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.