Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

It Was Tough Leaving My Bank Job For Music – CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was Tough Leaving My Bank Job For Music – CDQ (383 Views)

Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat / 'It Was Tough For Me'- Banky W Heartbroken After His Dog Got Injured / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was Tough Leaving My Bank Job For Music – CDQ by ibrahxx123(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerian rapper, Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, better known as CDQ has revealed it was a difficult decision ditching his bank job to pursue a career in the music industry. He however said his final decision owed a lot to his producer, Masterkraft.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the rapper said;

“When I wanted to leave my bank job, it was a tough decision for me, but my producer, Masterkraft, told me that I could not survive with the money I was getting from the bank. You know when you don’t have money to do things, you would doubt your talent. I thank Masterkraft because he made me to believe in myself. He assured me that things would work out for me if I could put in my best and I’m happy that things worked out.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/01/28/tough-leaving-bank-job-music-cdq/

(1) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates Twin Daughters At 7 / This Is The Original Sounds From The Other Side! – Burna Boy “outside” Album / Adekunle Gold Is Genevieve Magazine’s 15th Anniversary Cover Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.