Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) (43805 Views)

Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
The way I think ,they are bad security forces or bad boys that probably want to highjack the truck goods and they will divert the goods to another locations for resale. See as the guys pick race enter bush one after the other. Hope they are safe and come out to say what they know about the incident or police comes out to tell the story. Either of the two, one is a bad guy either the police or the truck occupants.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is not assassination. Stop talking nonsense.
I read the news earlier today already.
That van chasing that truck is a police van and the story is that the truck was stolen somewhere and those thieves were running away with it. So the Police saw it and started chasing them and were shooting the tyres till they finally got them.

That's one of the problems with Nairaland. They post news late after some other blogs must have posted them on their blogs moments far back...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by olatade(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
There's more to that video. I believe they're policemen or something
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by KushLyon(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
someone is saying it's a movie....biko when will Nigerians have sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by stonemasonn: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
and how come you were videoing a Toyota hilux while driving?
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by lovingyouhun: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmmm my goodness, the world is wicked
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
The guy wey dey video am dey fear sef grin
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by lawrenzo007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is policemen keep killing innocent people and lie against them that were armed robbers... Well, only the dead that are guilty like my father used to say.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by gr8tone: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
lacemose:
Wow! This didn't just happen...or did it??
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWoqrqraxw

Please, what did you intend to say because this your topic, I am not understanding.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Agadsman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
mehn, this looks real... i can even hear the guy filming it telling the driver to reverse while trying to hide his camera...omg i just hope they were able to escape safely.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me how someone with a big Mack truck cannot defend himself against shooters in a Hilux van?

/

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by tico1212(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
E shoot am o. Reverse reverse asap
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by davide470(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:
The way I think ,they are bad security forces that probably want to highjack the truck goods and they will divert the goods to another locations for resale. See as the guys pick race enter bush of after the other. Hope they are safe and come out to say what they know about the incident
Nah.

They are actually trying to stop the truck which was stolen. Nobody was killed. The theives are in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by sirusX(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
nwabobo:

Are you sure they got the driver? I could see at least 2 if not three people bail into the bush from the truck.
True...one can’t really say
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by chloride6: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:
Can someone explain to me how someone with a big Mack truck cannot defend himself against shooters in a Hilux van?

/

Very easy, the Mack is no match for the hilux in terms of Speed
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
davide470:
Nah.

They are actually trying to stop the truck which was stolen. Nobody was killed. The theives are in police custody.
Good to know. Hope police give full reports because social media will re tell this story to paint them bad.
Update: I saw the link above of their report on the incident.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by blackboy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
What is stopping the police from making arrests.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by jobsat34(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
sirusX:
See hard evidence

The guy just engage reverse sharperly

I wonder what the driver must have done to deserve such a death by assassins

They are Naija Police..
The Authority claimed no live was lost.
Also claim those guys in the lorry were robbers..
Check @segalink handle on twitter..
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by EmmyOD(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Be una brothers keepers naa. Doz using better network shld explain what happened to those of us using glo naa! Na tomorrow our browser go load the video finish abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Philistine(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
?
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by 1x2x3: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Obviously police
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
chloride6:

Very easy, the Mack is no match for the hilux in terms of Speed

I am sure the guy was not talking about speed but the advantage of size. Perhaps, he expected that someone driving a Mack should have used the advantage of bulk to run a hilux off the road.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by eagleeye2: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
benjsniper33:
O boi this is serious. The guy for film am finish if no be say him self dey fear shocked shocked shocked
Video wetin finish? Nigeria la wa
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by sirusX(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
jobsat34:

They are Naija Police..
The Authority claimed no live was lost.
Also claim those guys in the lorry were robbers..
Check @segalink handle on twitter..
*thumbs up!!
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by thesicilian: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't believe the police story. They are all liars and for all I care they could have been chasing the truck driver for a long distance because he refused to stop for egunje.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes you don't blame the government when they say they are clamping down on E-ranting.

Just look at the caption that idiot OP gave to this post? All this kids owing blogs and the rest should be flogged on bare buttocks at village square for fake news. Maybe, that will deter them.

Can you imagine? "Assassination attempt" and the crazy admin push it to front page. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by micfoley: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Serious?
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by vioment: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na for the driver of that tipper to bail from the other side. This is why people need to carry guns until we have a credible way to solve crime. Am not saying crime can be solved totally, but if it is credible enough, it will reduce it to a decent occurrence.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by pepethemaniac: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
sirusX:
See hard evidence

The guy just engage reverse sharperly

I wonder what the driver must have done to deserve such a death by assassins

It's not about the driver but about what he was carrying.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Donbabaj: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Its no assasination. I think they should be security agents abi Armed robber dey blow siren?
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by HerXLNC(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
It happened today at sagamu..... There were call out on twitter about the killing after the reporter said they were police men.... The police has responded to the call out saying they were robbers that stole the truck and no life was lost during d operation...anyway investigation is on as to be sure it's not police killing innocent citizens again

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.