Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) (43807 Views)

Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by sirusX(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
pepethemaniac:

It's not about the driver but about what he was carrying.
True....since the police were involved
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
sirusX:
See hard evidence

The guy just engage reverse sharperly

I wonder what the driver must have done to deserve such a death by assassins

Its robbery, they kill the drivers and take entire truck loads of goods into another truck to sell somewhere else. I hardly watch news, its so uncomfortable what poverty and ignorance can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Damn that is crazy. I guess they are robbers. The truck is loaded with something they needed. I wonder if the guys filming made it out alive
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
How would you just come and call this live assassination. First of all, the truck was stolen and tracked down by the officers, the driver of the Hilux even waved the car behind.. assassins won't do that... And if you watch closely the occupants of the truck already fled while it was on motion... So the officer didn't shot anybody dead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please how many minutes is this video
Shops have locked up
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by ewizard1: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Watched it on Instagram. According to the read, they stole the truck with goods belonging to one ibplc... They police pursued then and had to shoot cos it seems they were armed as well!
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by okenwaa(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Which nonsense assasins...
D@'s police men inside the van.

The siren and everything gave them away

Maybe they wiaa trying to stop the guy and he was trying to lose them.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by delvinmaya(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Guys, abeg make una no day fall for click bait. This video trended since yesterday, and the matter has been revealed to be police men chasing alleged thieves who stole a truck with some products. The police claim they apprehended the thieves, though with their Gestapo style of apprehending the thieves, you wonder if they were trained. Nevertheless, for someone to now bring it on Nairaland and twist the narrative is wrong.

1st, even the driver of the Hilux flagged down the car that the video was being shot from ostensibly to ensure civilians are not hit by cross fire or what not.

OP, it's sad you resulted to click bait, infact it's misleading and I believe the mod that moved it to the front page should have verified.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai Naija which way?

I bet that even with this video, Nigeria police will still take forever to catch this wicked murderer. cry

Wat makes u think dats sm evil men and not the Nigerian police themselves cos Im sure i can hear siren in d back ground.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2018
siren and toyota hilux definitely sars....not assassination
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Kylekent59: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Triniti:
things that happens in our country everyday scares me!

It scares the hell out of me too.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by illegalking: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2018
lacemose:
Wow! This didn't just happen...or did it??
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWoqrqraxw

Based on what I saw on the video two people ran away I hope it's just the two of them..
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by stagger: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Ah ah, in shoot am o. Guy reverse reverse reverse....

The fear in their voices was tangible! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by obailala(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai Naija which way?

I bet that even with this video, Nigeria police will still take forever to catch this wicked murderer. cry
That's actually Nigerian police in action in the white truck.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2018
lacemose:
Wow! This didn't just happen...or did it??
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWoqrqraxw

Where did it happen? This can aid d police
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by JULIE1925(f): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Where did it happen? This can aid d police

grin

Look who's still awake when almost everyone are already snoring... cheesy
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

Look who's still awake when almost everyone are already snoring... cheesy
Lol good night
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 3:00am On Jan 29, 2018
KushLyon:
someone is saying it's a movie....biko when will Nigerians have sense?

no mind am, boya naso Nigerian gun dey sound for movie.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by crossfire(m): 3:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Choiiiiii
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Orpe7(m): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2018
They Stole the truck besides some of them jumped into the bush and the drive wasnt killed
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2018
SARS on the beat...
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by tdayof(m): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala.

You guys take fake news to the front page. That is not an assassination case!!!

The truck was stolen from ilesa by armed bandit and police tried intercepting the vehicle. Driver has been arrested and he's with the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by cooljude(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala. I feel your disclaimer might not safe you. You'll have a responsibility to filter fake news or at least don't let it get to the front page.

The amount of fake news being propagated through your forum is enormous.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2018
This is why vehicles shld hav cameras to capture security breach frm afar
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Shaev7(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2018
There is more to this video, It doesn't look like assassins. I heard sirens, hands waved down by the hilux driver, two guys jumped outa the truck... Guess these are Police and Thieves. (lol, who remember that child's play?)
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Shaev7:
There is more to this video, It doesn't look like assassins. I heard sirens, hands waved down by the hilux driver, two guys jumped outa the truck... Guess these are Police and Thieves. (lol, who remember that child's play?)

The guys in the hilux are policemen. They say the truck was stolen. See the link of the story below:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/256860-police-speak-viral-video-officers-shooting-trucker-ogun.html

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2018
This Op sef.. Armed robbery done turn assassination. Meanwhile i like that guy who took the video... Reverse , reverse reverse grin grin
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by Jamorezzi: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
This doesn't look like a movie oo , looks fucking real , that G was with a AK.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by endisticks(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Two people ran out of that truck. Check well....
Look by the right. Dont look at the hilux van. Just look at the right by the bush.
Im an investigative artist. I see things by reverse engineering them. I solve puzzles for a living.
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by olabrad: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2018
sirusX:
See hard evidence

The guy just engage reverse sharperly

I wonder what the driver must have done to deserve such a death by assassins

And how's that an assassination?
Re: Man Caught Security Personnel Intercept Stolen Truck On Camera (Video) by godofuck231: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Hail mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.