Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt (4838 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Woman Lynched In Lagos Over Kidnap Attempt (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=17pt]190 IS FROM EDO STATE PLEASE TAKE NOTE.ANYTHING HE DOES HERE IS JUST MERE FANTASY[/size]
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=14pt]190 TELL ME UR PARENTS DONT STAY IN EDO STATE?[/size]
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by Nigerd(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2010
190:

see, i said it~

BENIN IS USELESS

NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM EDOSTATE~

I said it~

and would keep saying it~

BENIN/EDOSTATE is the worst state in nigeria

that state should be burnt! angry angry
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
UR GENERATION, UR FATHER,

RUIN IN HELL
[/font]
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2010
190:

see, i said it~

BENIN IS USELESS

NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM EDOSTATE~

I said it~

and would keep saying it~

BENIN/EDOSTATE is the worst state in nigeria

that state should be burnt! angry angry

[size=15pt]see this edo boy say make dem burn e state down.na wa for some people sha ooo, 190 u really need deliverance[/size]
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by drossy(m): 3:16am On Apr 17, 2010
@190, SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM A PROUD EDO BOY!!!

@ZE, IF YOU NEED TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU FAIL, LOOK AT THE MIRROR, lousy chipmunk!!!
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by supereagle(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2010
From Mama- Gee
Now I see why Ohakim passed a law banning Okada men in Owerri. . .

Some of these Okada men are just evil.

Mamam Gee, did you read the information at all,before passing your comment?
Ohakim banned Okada because he wanted to bring in his own transport system, which is not fully implemented.
Ohakim banned Okada because of high accident rates.

let me educate you properly: Okada has foiled several armed robbery cases in owerri during Udenwa's era. They are not evil. Okada men foiled this too in Benin.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by snowdrops(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Some of these Okada men are just evil.

supereagle:

From Mama- Gee
Mamam Gee, did you read the information at all,before passing your comment?

Typical mama gee moment.

Post comment before reading thread. grin
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by 190: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2010
ZE:

The most retrogessive city in Nigeria is Benin. If you want to be a failure in life, just go and stay in Benin. They will finish you with JUJU.

gbam!!

soyad:

Benin is always taking all forms of crime to the extreme ,70% of love-peddlers in Nigeria are from Benin , kidnapping which started from the creeks has now being hyjacked by Benin and so on and so forth . It only shows that moral values in that place has completely collapsed in the family and the society . The elders of the land should be ashamed .
gbam!!

Ty207:

@190 i agree with u 90% of d benin/edo are bad,i cant deal with them in anytin. They are d 1 spoiling d image of our country outside niger. Talk about drug they r dere,taik about love-peddler they full like mad,scam they full etc.
double Gbam!!
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by 190: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2010
@chelsea mecedez benz

NA YOU BORN ME ABI~

THEM TELL YOU SAY I COME FROM BENIN, grin grin

Niger_d:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
your GENERATION, your FATHER,

RUIN IN HELL
[/font]

YOUR FATHER BENT D!CK that keeps pointing to the EAST angry angry

@drossy
DEY THERE MAKE UNA DEY DIE-SMALL-SMALL!!
the whole benin espically is useless,
the police force, A DISGRACE
i still take my stand
the people there should BE MOVED to other states
and that state BURNT!!
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by giftirene(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2010

Some of these Okada men are just evil. embarassed

MAMA GEE OR PATIENCE OZOKWE which one u dey
my bro ergentina i support u for dt talk jare cheesy
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2010
Ty207:

@190 i agree with u 90% of d benin/edo are bad,i cant deal with them in anytin. They are d 1 spoiling d image of our country outside niger. Talk about drug they r dere,taik about love-peddler they full like mad,scam they full etc.

you have a problem with your brain, don't you think you need a brain transplant? undecided

ZE:

The most retrogessive city in Nigeria is Benin. If you want to be a failure in life, just go and stay in Benin. They will finish you with JUJU.

Maybe its people like you that's causing the retrogression, don't you think it would be nice if you sent out of Nigeria to somewhere far away so you don't keep staining the country? undecided
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by jumpmasta(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2010
[list]
[li]INSTEAD OF THE IDIOTS TO KIDNAP IBORI,BABANGIDA,DAVID MARK,DIMEJI BANKOLE,THE ARE BUSY KIDNAPPING HARD WORKING MIDDLE CLASS NIGERIANS.GOD PUNISH DEM KIDNAPPERS.MAKE WE CRY FOR EDO STATE SHA cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by category(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
@ 190.
Ur fada. U dey craze.
Osa purnish u for makin such stupid statements
U wre lucky u escaped in ur first ordeal wit Benin (if any)
I don mark u so.
Idiiiioooot.
Aigbe erha vhai gi iyo vhai
Elamhi!
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by leuelliot(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
@pete ROFLMFAO
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by bytes2tera: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2010
@190,
hmmmm..
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by benjamina(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2010
I stayed in Benin for 8 years.That town never changed infra structurally and otherwise until now that comrade governor came into power,try to change the face of some areas.The youth r jobless as no much opportunities are there in the state.Every evil that is practiced there is at its peak.Yahoo yahoo,kidnapping,armed robbery(as d likes of then monday osunbor,great aninih and co),assasination(recently assassinated a prominent actor)and cultism(both youth,elderly men and women fully involved).The thing that baffles me much is the existence of numerous churches there still things never changed.People should try and change their orientation especially d youths.They always think of today and not what the future will bring.please lets pray for EDO STATE as a whole and benin city in particular.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by category(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2010
@ Benjamina,
U were just constructive in your opinion which makes it appreciated.
We all agree to the degree of crime in Nigeria in general Edo state inclusive
But that shuld not make shallow brains like 190 to make such barbaric statments.
Hand go soon meet am,
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by snowdrops(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
benjamina:

I stayed in Benin for 8 years.That town never changed infra structurally and otherwise until now that comrade governor came into power,try to change the face of some areas.The youth r jobless as no much opportunities are there in the state.Every evil that is practiced there is at its peak.Yahoo yahoo,kidnapping,armed robbery(as d likes of then monday osunbor,great aninih and co),assasination(recently assassinated a prominent actor)and cultism(both youth,elderly men and women fully involved).The thing that baffles me much is the existence of numerous churches there still things never changed.People should try and change their orientation especially d youths.They always think of today and not what the future will bring.please lets pray for EDO STATE as a whole and benin city in particular.
People there especially young persons can be quite materialistic. That for me especially the greed to get rich quick is the root of all the ills in Edo state.

Despite the high rate of unemployment, most families have at least a son, daughter, mather , father overseas that send money constantly through int. money transfer. Therefore they have become too dependent on hard currency from abroad and this has instilled a culture of laziness on young people.

They are not that bothered to work or fend for themselves unless the job pays hundreds of thousands. If not they cannot maintain the standard of living they have set for themselves. It is only in Benin you will find a 25 yr old unemployed man driving a Hummer jeep. cheesy shocked. He owns a house and has chains of girlfriends. All courtsey of western union, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery/kidnapping, etc.

It can be a jungle out there.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by Emmanog(f): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
my fellow nigerians why cant the federal government cant find a solution on this kidnipping stuff?
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by 190: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
benjamina:

no need trying to pray even Allah sef don tire 4 that state!!

@others insulting their father here,
una papa bent d!ck onye ara!
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by 190: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
snowdrops:

People there especially young persons can be quite materialistic. That for me especially the greed to get rich quick is the root of all the ills in Edo state.

Despite the high rate of unemployment, most families have at least a son, daughter, mather , father overseas that send money constantly through int. money transfer. Therefore they have become too dependent on hard currency from abroad and this has instilled a culture of laziness on young people.

They are not that bothered to work or fend for themselves unless the job pays hundreds of thousands. If not they cannot maintain the standard of living they have set for themselves. [size=20pt]It is only in Benin you will find a 25 yr old unemployed man driving a Hummer jeep. cheesy shocked. He owns a house and has chains of girlfriends. All courtsey of western union, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery/kidnapping, etc[/size].

It can be a jungle out there.
and the foo!s here are simply insulting their fathers because they are all benefits of such trade
No wonder their mentality is so low~~
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by eros(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
A big well done to the okada riders in the Benin, you helped foil another kidnapping attempt.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by jokingmary(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
odiaero:

who told u so?

Looks like 190 is from Benin
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by 190: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^

Gawd 4bid bad tin~~
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by Emmacarnegie(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2010
No state is free 4rm this crime,kudos 2 the okada men they proved their worth.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by snowdrops(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Some kidnappers were arrested recently. The spate of the crime is gradually being checkmated.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by splashbaby(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2010
Lucky Fella! Many have been lost.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by edoboi: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2010
some of una for this  forum especially retarded 190 wey call imsef igbo boi, dey use una mouth dey chop poo because una comot for una state come use edo state resources finish, then  comit all kind of crime for benin so that people go think say na bini ppl dey do am. the retarded 190 or igbo mumu boi wey say make them burn benin na your fatha house and your entire family go catch fire and consume your entire household.  on the issue of who is giving nigeria a bad name have you heard that bini ppl are on death row in prisons around the world?, in indonesia it is igbo majorly and yoruba in china it is igbo and yoruba in hong kong it is igbo and yoruba in saudi arabia it is hausa yoruba in south africa it is igbo ppl not to talk of the crime u guys are commiting in london america japan etc, After Biafra war, the retarded 190 that called himself igbo boi ran to benin for food and safety as a refuggee and we harbour you in our town ,  in return you guyz started kidnapping ppl and doing all kind of robery etc,  the average Edo man is a decent and highly cultured,  And if you take a good look at Edo state, You will find out that we shelter every one from nigeria,  so now you tell how many Edo ppl can you boast of in your eastern states.  On the issue of Love peddlers, you should try and visit ugbague,  and then you will find what your girls from all over nigeria are doing with their bodies there especially the ibos and yorubas,  and this idiot will still open his mouth and say rubbish about Decent Benin PPL,       OBA GHA TOPKERE, ISEEEEEEEE.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by bytes2tera: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2010
@190,

hmmm..
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by Osama10(m): 2:03am On Jun 14, 2010
Na wa oh.
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by bmwlondon: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Okada Operators Foil Kidnap Attempt by chelseabmw(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
@190,
u r finished grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Grown Women With Matured Clitoris Embarrassing Themselves / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court / Nigerian Army Celebrates As They Capture A Huge Hippopotamus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.