Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) (33176 Views)

Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by santopelele(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
NA ME SEND YOU TO CULT? ABEG GO AND DIE WELL FOR HADES JOOR! PLS GREET MEDUSA FOR ME IN HADES
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by sonofoluku: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
And he is still holding his torch light phone in his hand.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by EmmaLege: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Ojuyobo shocked

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Abi?
kennygee:
What a waste of tuition.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Newshelm:
News reaching our news desk has it that few minutes of anarchy ensued at Adeniran college of education otto, Ijanikin, Lagos State.

www.newshelmng.com found out that one has been shot dead and other students have taken to their heels....

The body of a student, identified as Saka, is seen after lots of shots were heard.

He was reported to be a member of a cult and after the completion of his degree programme at the institution's affiliated University, Ekiti State University, he was killed by a rival cult just before he leaves for his NYSC.

More details to follow soon.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-one-dead-as-cult-battle-claim.html

If he really was a cultist, then I say good riddance angry
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2018
No join bad NO, now when ur parents suppose enjoy u, nine u dey die.... Waste of resources embarassed
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by sinola(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I tell you.
Common college of education
bros what is common about college of education....dont derail from the main topic

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by stubbornman(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Them tell you, you no hear Them tell you , you no gree your father tell you ,you no gree
When your time is up dem no dey telli person eh Telli person eh

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Nosikebit(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Ratawo ratawo on how you are rugged jass up and sail your ship ..

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by DallyBoy1: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by iukpe: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Campus herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Holahtunez(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2018
anibi9674:
one Bird is down, more to join.
na so dem qo bring u down 2..smh
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by ogbonti: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Omo L' Eiye... Air lord, habar crier, o ti ku grin
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Yoruba people has become endangered specie in this part of planet earth... its either herdsmen is killing them or badoo ritualist are smatching their skulls with grinding stones while skull miners will not let their dead ancestors to rest in peace, instead of them to stand up like a man with balls and fight this adversely they prefer to be online finding faults on people demanding for peaceful dissolution of this failed shithole of a con3

2 Likes

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Cult problem everyday, and some idiots still don't want to learn
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Isaacvin(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Kokaine:
ladies are complaining that men are not enough all these ones are still wasting themselves.
Bro men re enough, we re only avoiding dem cos almost all women re liability. None re ready to add to ur life positively until wen dey start getting old , dey become reasonable nd start searhing for men desperately. #WhoWomanElp
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Coldfeets: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2018
cashlurd:
Niqqas no go hear!! The street is strict. Being a cult member is enough risk. Forget all the bragging and morale of wielding a gun, when your rivals are truly after you, your gang cant help u. Your fellow members will only fight back for you after you are dead.

#Say No to cultism

You're right.

Like James Hadley Chase stated in his novel, You're Lonely When You're Dead.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
cashlurd:
Niqqas no go hear!! The street is strict. Being a cult member is enough risk. Forget all the bragging and morale of wielding a gun, when your rivals are truly after you, your gang cant help u. Your fellow members will only fight back for you after you are dead.

#Say No to cultism
Gbam cool
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2018
lastempero:
They will come for you when you feel you are free from them that reminds of #British tawinji..RIP
Are you from tawinji land anamuebonyi
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
ogbonti:
Omo L' Eiye... Air lord, habar crier, o ti ku grin
Keep laughing but when ur time go come korofo no go fit save u... Rip to the dead
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by lastempero: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Younggod1 post=64604626]
Are you from tawinji land anamuebonyi [/quote

Ya 7keg Years agona.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by lastempero: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Younggod1:

Are you from tawinji land anamuebonyi

7keg years agona.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
cultism , game of death
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by 247TechBlog(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
If only theyll listen and not join these groups

cry
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by simpleswazy(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Newshelm:
News reaching our news desk has it that few minutes of anarchy ensued at Adeniran college of education otto, Ijanikin, Lagos State.

www.newshelmng.com found out that one has been shot dead and other students have taken to their heels....

The body of a student, identified as Saka, is seen after lots of shots were heard.

He was reported to be a member of a cult and after the completion of his degree programme at the institution's affiliated University, Ekiti State University, he was killed by a rival cult just before he leaves for his NYSC.

More details to follow soon.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photo-one-dead-as-cult-battle-claim.html

wrong info he didn't do degree he graduated two years ago and studied primary education..nce holder ...he is well known as biggy
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Hokllahoma: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Such is life, after you have wasted many year during your program
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by newoffer: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2018
One Sex Doll , boyfriend has been killed.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Halo22: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
All these stupid boys that call themselves cultists, they don't know anything. The real cultist will grad, join politics and may be become governor or senator one day. You are there forming useless hard man.

1 Like

Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by Kokaine(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Isaacvin:

Bro men re enough, we re only avoiding dem cos almost all women re liability. None re ready to add to ur life positively until wen dey start getting old , dey become reasonable nd start searhing for men desperately. #WhoWomanElp
lool. I'm presently experiencing this. i hustled i had no gf. now my boat is a bit balanced, so many of them want to sail with me on steady waters. it was tough bro, had no girl to call my own, roof leaking, clothes worn out.
but then, i realise i have to get married and move on with my life. i love kids. the question is.... who will i marry? my heart is cold and I'm mean. i dont believe in love. its a scam. any woman can love any man who can pay the bills, but when the storms come, you will be alone in the boat again.
Re: A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kokaine:
lool. I'm presently experiencing this. i hustled i had no gf. now my boat is a bit balanced, so many of them want to sail with me on steady waters. it was tough bro, had no girl to call my own, roof leaking, clothes worn out.
but then, i realise i have to get married and move on with my life. i love kids. the question is.... who will i marry? my heart is cold and I'm mean. i dont believe in love. its a scam. any woman can love any man who can pay the bills, but when the storms come, you will be alone in the boat again.
love is a big scam bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos / Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe / Man Arraigned For Stealing Lover’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.