Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) (61955 Views)

BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" / #BBNaija VS This Baby: Twitter Users Compare Both / #BBNaija 2018: Big Brother’s Voice Makes Nigerians Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Kolababe:
So a drama is playing out on Twitter right now. The name Andre Blaze suddenly started trending. Reason? Everybody is saying the deep voice of Big Brother they heard last year has changed and believe he has been replaced by another person and they are swearing they know the new voice from a thousand mile away.

According to them, the new Big Brother is no other than popular, long time Nigerian OAP, Andre Blaze.

Andre Blaze used to work for Nigezie and he has since worked for several broadcast outfits. He is one of those presenters whose voices are easily recognisable.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/01/meet-andre-blaze-guy-behind-2018-big.html
I still prefer the big voice than these one, moreover the big voice sounds matured, and also command respect!

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2018
His voice is as ugly as his face angry.

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Who dem epp?

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2018
another time wasting medium for senseless Nigerians
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Chikita66:

judging from your profile...you shouldn't call that guy ugly..

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by stchinedu: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2018
JayCynic:

As in ehhh, This OP needs to be banned, I taught I would see better breast not knowin he has English Language impairment.

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Kolababe:
So a drama is playing out on Twitter right now. The name Andre Blaze suddenly started trending. Reason? Everybody is saying the deep voice of Big Brother they heard last year has changed and believe he has been replaced by another person and they are swearing they know the new voice from a thousand mile away.

According to them, the new Big Brother is no other than popular, long time Nigerian OAP, Andre Blaze.

Andre Blaze used to work for Nigezie and he has since worked for several broadcast outfits. He is one of those presenters whose voices are easily recognisable.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/01/meet-andre-blaze-guy-behind-2018-big.html
Looks like a slim, hairier joseph1832
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by stchinedu: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2018
piagetskinner:

judging from your profile...you shouldn't call that guy ugly..

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2018
MiaB:

Coming from someone that litters romance section with trashy topics
Me litters romance section with trashy topics hmmm MiaB
Come to think of it do you in anyway knows me

I will give you 6hrs to repent from what you said
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Chikita66:
you want tell me that guy no fit be your husband

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Uchwilliam(m): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Yep andre blaze
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2018
he looks like Mario baloteli
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 1:14am On Jan 29, 2018
It's a pity how people don't know that voice is computerized. Anybody can talk into that microphone or whatever and it will still produce that same effect. Are you all telling me that the person who acted as Big Brother last season that's how his voice is? They alter the sound configuration from time to time. It's computerized voice modulation. It's been programmed that way.
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by cegxie(m): 1:34am On Jan 29, 2018
fSociety:

Look at you, feeling all cool with your English Language impairment spotting eyes. You can't even differentiate between the two words (thought and taught). Proud mugu

Ezege.. You are the wickedest. RFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by kunmiiii: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Marael:
Hmm English impairment ....Its I thought not I taught

Loool!!wait for it…..He's probably gonna come and blame it on autocorrect!! Chaiii, Autocorrect don suffer!!

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Alex80s(m): 4:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Ahhh! That's not the guy. This is Blaze. The real Big brother is a south African
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2018
JayCynic:

As in ehhh, This OP needs to be banned, I taught I would see better breast not knowin he has English Language impairment.

How about yours?

It is 'thought' not 'taught'
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 5:54am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin
AryaSand:
Front page is in trouble with BBN 2018 News. How are we going to survive 3montha of this?
Let's relocate to Libya by road for holidays grin
AryaSand:
Front page is in trouble with BBN 2018 News. How are we going to survive 3montha of this?
Let's relocate to Libya by road for holidays
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
BBnaija is news threading, http://foxreuter..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2018
The guy has been busted! cheesy
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2018
JayCynic:

It should be "thought" undecided

Sorry to borrow ur words,both you and op have English language impairment undecided

Always correct one's mistake politely cos no one is perfect
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2018
ok
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by maxti: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2018
JayCynic:

I guess you meant thought.
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by JayCynic(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
fSociety:

Look at you, feeling all cool with your English Language impairment spotting eyes. You can't even differentiate between the two words (thought and taught). Proud mugu

Thank you for the correction though. But I know the difference between the two words. I guess thats just how Karma works. Lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Who cares
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by icecool4love: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
bumi10:

in fact
you are on point

I need i order for popcorn that will take me through 3 months

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lagos, January 28, 2018 - Following months of anticipation, the third edition of Africa’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, began with the expected excitement and intrigue at 7pm Nigerian time on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29. The show returns with an all new House and an increase in the number of Housemates, as 20 Nigerians will now vie for N45 million Naira worth of prizes.
The Regional Director, M-Net West Africa, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu, said: “Our viewers have been waiting for the return of Big Brother Naija, and after weeks of auditions around Nigeria, where we selected a mix of 20 people from different areas and with different, exciting personalities, we are thrilled to begin the show and can’t wait to see how the Housemates compete against each other. The game has begun, and we urge our viewers to stay tuned!”
The show kicked off with the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu welcoming audiences in the studio and across the continent, after which Nigerian act Mayorkun performed his hit single, ‘Mama’. Ebuka then proceeded to give a tour of the all new Big Brother House, and viewers were then introduced to the first four Housemates, whom the host dubbed the “lucky four”, given they had never previously auditioned for Big Brother or any other reality show, and made it through with their first try.
The first four Housemates, Nina, Vandora, Teddy A andK. Brule, were immediately tasked with playing a game of corresponding numbers. The excitement continued as viewers were introduced to Princess, Alex, Dee Oneand Miracle, the second set of four Housemates introduced to the House, who were also tasked with finding beds with corresponding numbers.
The show continued with the frenzied tempo as rave of the moment, Kiss Daniel, got on stage to perform his hot track, also titled ‘’Mama’, following which Ebuka proceeded to introduce the next set of Housemates who excitingly have had some experience in the Nigerian film and television industry – Ahnneka, Bam Bam, Rico Swavey and Bitto were all also asked with selecting numbers that corresponded with beds inside the House.
Proving just how truly diverse the House is, the very next set of Housemates comprise business minded individuals, and viewers got to meet Khloe, Ifu Ennada,Angel and Leo.
Mayorkun returned on stage and wowed audiences with a rendition of his hit song, ‘Che che ‘. Viewers were then given the chance to see how the 16 Housemates introduced so far were getting along. Next up was the last set of four Housemates, dubbed “the intellectuals” by Ebuka, by virtue of having advanced university degrees. Anto, Cee-C, Lolu and Tobi entered the House, and Ebuka proceeded to inform viewers of the plot twist that awaits the Housemates during next week’s live show, with Kiss Daniel bringing the show to a close with his hot track ‘Yeba’.
Big Brother Naija is broadcast exclusively on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 and will run from Sunday, 28 January 2018 until Sunday, 22 April 2018. The live Sunday eviction show will be broadcast weekly at 7:00pm WAT on:
https://foxreuter..com.ng/2018/01/a-new-house-with-even-more-housemates.html?m=1
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
9, 2018

Ebuka returns to host BBNaija 3!
Popular media personality, Big Brother Naija Season 1 alumnus and Season 2 host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, is returning to host the highly anticipated third edition of the continent’s biggest reality show
The entertainment lawyer and media personality's reprisal follows his successful hosting of the critically acclaimed second edition of Big Brother Naija which saw hip-hop artiste, Efe Ejeba win the coveted N25 Million prize money and SUV after three months in the Big Brother house. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu also hosts the youth focused, ‘Rubbin’ Minds’ on Channels Television and is co-host of ‘Men’s Corner’ on Ebony Life Television.
Speaking on Ebuka’s return to the Big Brother stage, the Regional Director, M-Net West Africa, Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu said: “We are thrilled to have Ebuka return as host of Big Brother Naija. This was the platform that unearthed his potential first as a housemate and then as a host, ultimately launching him to stardom. He is a prime example of what the Big Brother platform offers, as he has proven over the years to be one of Nigeria’s biggest names in pop culture and entertainment whilst also lending his voice to youth empowerment initiatives. Fans and viewers alike are familiar with his cool, debonair and witty, on-air and on stage personality . . . They are guaranteed to enjoy the excitement that he brings to the Big Brother Naija show.”
The third edition of Big Brother Naija return tonight, auditions for the show were held in six locations across Nigeria drawing massive crowds with the promise of 45 Million Naira worth of prizes available to the eventual winner of the show. Big Brother Naija is proudly sponsored by Payporte, Nigeria’s preferred online store.
Big Brother Naija is coming soon so make sure you get your DStv subscription asap! For further updates on the show make sure you link up with us on social media by liking our Facebook page or giving us a follow on Twitter & Instagram for more updates on existing and upcoming shows and movies and reports blog https://www.foxreuter..com
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by J2381: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Looks like a slim, hairier josep h1832
You think?
Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by CuddleBear(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Good tactics

1 Like

Re: Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) by emperorkuzco(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2018
please fellow nairalanders vote for my son yohan in the cussons baby competition. am sure we all agree he's handsome and deserves a place in the top 100 of this year's competition. please nairalanders let's help him get there. thanks everyone one love. https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389715

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.