Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) (573 Views)

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Buhari With French President, Emmanuel Macron At One Planet Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) by Ashibelieve: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Diplomacy is the name of the game. See how Obj make Buhari to laugh. I've never seen PMB laugh this hard genuinely.

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) by MossLuv: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Baba Iyabo! I fear you...
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) by progress69: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2018
The only thing that can make Buhari not win 2019 elections is if he doesn't contest! I wonder what useless force that have not been formed in Jan 2018 that will suddenly spring forth and win the elections. Do you know how many years it took to for a force like APC to kick the useless, incompetent, thieves out of power.
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari Laughing At AU Summit (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Pretense at its peak cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No; Not That Fulani Man, Not That Hausa, No, Not Thone! Yes That One! (photo) / Herdsmen Killings: Army Launches Operation CAT RACE In Benue, Taraba- / How Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Is Selling Off The Land Of Amechi People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.