Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Transfer 4 Gig File In 2 Minutes From Your Phone To Laptop Using Xender - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer 4 Gig File In 2 Minutes From Your Phone To Laptop Using Xender (603 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer 4 Gig File In 2 Minutes From Your Phone To Laptop Using Xender by focusnow: 1:12am On Jan 29, 2018
How to do it

Open your xender and click/tap on the Alphabet at the top left-hand corner to reveal xender menu.
Click on "Connect to PC"
On the next screen, click on "Create Hotspot" to create a Xender hotspot which usually looks like this: Xender_Ap9eap (depending on your mobile device).
Using your PC, search for and connect to the wireless network you just created (In this case Xender_Ap9eap ).
Now on your PC open a browser, preferably chrome and enter this address http://192.168.43.1:33455 at the address bar. and then press enter.
After opening the address, you will see a pop-up message on your phone prompting you to accept the process. Accept it on your phone.
See Android tricks, windows, Whatsapp, plus more @ www.itechdis.com
Re: How To Transfer 4 Gig File In 2 Minutes From Your Phone To Laptop Using Xender by AroOkigbo(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Post everything here if you need us to read it. We don't click on ANY links this 2018!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allcall W2 Rumor Spread Come With 4G Connectivity / [SOLD] 3 Weeks Old Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a For Sale / Samsung Note 3 Screen For Sale (25k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.