Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? (19458 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by AnonPoet: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Mobile phones were designed to make communication easier. From calls, to text messages, pictures and files, whatever the communication, mobile phones are designed to make it easier to share.

With advancement in technology and the internet, mobile phones have become smarter, hence the increased need to transfer information and communication of different types. At the early stages, multimedia files and documents were being transferred using removable memory sticks of different sizes and also through USB (Universal Serial Bus) drives.

Then came the infrared and Bluetooth short-range wireless communications technologies. Though this was much more comfortable for users, as it eliminated the hassle of having to open up phones to remove memory sticks or transfer files using cords, both, however, came with one challenge - speed. The speed of transferring a file was dependent on its size. In some cases, sending a file as small as 20MB could take up to 10-15 minutes.

In 2011, Xender was introduced into the scene and instantly became one of the world’s leading applications for file transfer and sharing. It was much faster to transfer files of any size compared to its predecessors. Although some smartphone companies created file transfer features within smartphones of their brand, it was a well-known consensus that Xender was still the faster means of file transfer.

It basically seemed impossible for any in-built smartphone file transfer feature to be faster than Xender, until the advert of the OPPO Share.

The invention of the OPPO share by OPPO mobile took the smartphone file transfer game to a whole new level. The OPPO share is an in-built, exclusive feature in OPPO smartphones that enables users transfer files among themselves, seamlessly and efficiently.

The OPPO share comes with ultra-fast speed that makes the seemingly fast transfer with Xender, look like snail speed. With the OPPO share, files are transferred in a matter of seconds, leaving room only enough for you to be in awe. Not only is it very fast, the range of the OPPO share is so wide that it is able to identify devices that are far of, unlike the challenge that is sometimes faced with Xender.

OPPO Share eliminates the unnecessary time used to discover nearby devices, it’s much more secure for file share because it doesn’t belong to a third party, it doesn’t require mobile data or WiFi to function and it preserves the maximum quality of files transferred through it.

Finally the reign of the Xender has come to an end, all hail the new king of file transfer, all hail OPPO share.

https://thepunditng.com/faster-than-xender-have-you-heard-of-oppo-share/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by sirqeeboi(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Was expecting to see the pics of the app

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Biritiko: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Can’t be as fast as Apple’s airdrop

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Dozie32(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Are you for real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by nemelu123(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2019
That’s so fast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Sonfethopia: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by starbright4real(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by domino4211(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2019
yy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by ForeThinker: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Omoh ..tech tech !!

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Can i install it on my Galaxy Note 9, or, it only works on oppo phone ? undecided

It seems it only works on oppo phone cause is not on play store

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by cathodekazim: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Monday is here again. May God bless my hustle and everyone reading this comment. Amen

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by crixlight2(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2019
King Airdrop

2 Likes

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by helinues: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2019
If Dem like, let them develop the one faster than bullets.

Still no dey interested

2 Likes

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Opexzy: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2019
How Can you possibly say goodbye to xender, when this oppo share u are talking about is meant for only oppo phones...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Saintabey: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2019
God will help you this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2019
Zapya all the way

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2019
we use to download with 2g and send with Bluetooth but we did not die.

I always download everything on my phone

4 Likes

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Abalado(f): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2019
No be only oppo, na OBO..
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by paperboi147: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Tech
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by awoniyi1236(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2019
cathodekazim:
Monday is here again. May God bless my hustle and everyone reading this comment. Amen
Amen amen

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Oppo share is only for Oppo users while Xender works in Tecno
Samsung
Infinix
Gionee
Nokia
The Op said it is the end for Xender....someone explain cuz ayam not understanding him undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by KELVINXY: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2019
If it doesn't run on third-party phones it is still not useful

3 Likes

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Mathiasa(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2019
That's what u get when u look inward and not depend totally on people. Much more are yet to come, American will soon regret their actions.
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by foster212: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Who still transfer files when you can download?
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by jaxxy(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Lolz
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by Thomthom(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Guy u never see job... Abi this one na Another one

1 Like

Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2019
U say?? grin

Now let's go and try so we can burry xender asap
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by vicfajeze: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2019
AMERICA END DON COME
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by lyriclekidd(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? by qanda: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. / NIN: NCC Denies Mass Disconnection Of Telephone Lines / Glo Settings For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.