Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction (4043 Views)

Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by shining12345(m): 4:25am On Jan 29, 2018
The chances of HIV being passed on during MouthAction are low, but it can sometimes happen.

On the other hand, several sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, genital warts (HPV) and hepatitis B can be passed on when either your penis is sucked or you suck someone else's penis.

Even without the exchange of body fluids, many sexually transmitted diseases can be passed on during close or intimate contact. You could use a condom during MouthAction to reduce this risk, but you can't completely eliminate the risk.

Scientists characterise the risk of HIV transmission through MouthAction as far lower than the risk from anal or vaginal sex. But the risk is not as low as zero.

Sucking the penis of a man who has HIV, with ejaculation in the mouth, is an activity that may occasionally involve HIV transmission. (Other forms of MouthAction, including cunnilingus, are extremely low risk for HIV.) When sucking a penis, the risk of HIV transmission rises if there are bleeding gums, oral ulcers, genital sores or other sexually transmitted diseases.

It's important to have regular check-ups for sexually transmitted diseases, especially if you've had several sexual partners since you were last tested. If you're feeling anxious about a recent sexual encounter that may have exposed you to HIV, the best way to deal with the issue is by taking an HIV test.

http://www.thebody.com/content/78171/what-is-the-risk-of-sucking-penis.html
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by MrRhymes101(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Condom for mouth action?? Calm down na... Wedding MC

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by kenir(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Wetin we no go see 4 dis forum
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by doyinisaac(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2018
MrRhymes101:
I tire for the guy oooo,how person go wear condom for tongue??

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by stilldoingokay(f): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2018
shining12345:
The chances of HIV being passed on during MouthAction are low, but it can sometimes happen.
On the other hand, several sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, genital warts (HPV) and hepatitis B can be passed on when either your penis is sucked or you suck someone else's penis.

Even without the exchange of body fluids, many sexually transmitted diseases can be passed on during close or intimate contact. You could use a condom during MouthAction to reduce this risk, but you can't completely eliminate the risk.
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/reason-why-it-is-so-risky-to-suck-man.html{/url}

hut seriously that thing is disgusting

even though am under the influence of alcohol still can't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by condralbedez: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2018
stilldoingokay:

Some ladies can't do without it...

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by Prognose: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Rule of thumb for ladies.

If it is hairy and has a single sore or rash, don't suck it.

It's actually safer and fun sucking a man's sick when he wears a condom. There's flavoured condoms to even help with this now. Orange flavoured, strawberry flavoured, there is even one flavoured to taste like egusi soup.

So yeah, if you're not sure about the duck you're about to put in your mouth, wear him a flavoured condom. You'll be amazed at how delicious it tastes. Just don't make the mistake of biting down on it.
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by jonero4(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
i cant do without giving head 2 my s€x partner
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by newslifeop: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by Mofe72: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2018
MrRhymes101:

It does exist
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by stubbornman(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Condom for mouth is just like chewing sweet with the paper.....it sucks man

No single harm in sucking dicks
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2018
god abeg oh! condom for Mouth Action? with all those lubricants!
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2018
god abeg oh! condom for Mouth Action? with all those lubricants!
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
stilldoingokay:

As if she has never done it before.

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by dan9ice(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Person go they lick rubber instead of skin/flesh... U better buy chew gun than to lick ordinary rubber... Na be only mc , na condom mouth
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by stilldoingokay(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

As if she has never done it before.

are you calling me a liar.
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by stilldoingokay(f): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
condralbedez:
Some ladies can't do without it...

God forbid
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by BluntBoy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
stilldoingokay:

are you calling me a liar.

Yes...

Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by stilldoingokay(f): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes...

you no well
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by AryEmber(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
I will die before a guy's shaft enters my mouth.
Re: Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction by MrCross: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
AryEmber:
I will die before a guy's shaft enters my mouth.
Hah!!! O nse epe!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) / Antibiotics For Pimples {need Help} / My Sexual Experience With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.