Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

“the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos (27388 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by veacea: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by GideonMicDare(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2018
hahahaha
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2018
HeWrites:
Nyakim Gatwech is a South Sudanese-born Model, and she’s popularly called “The Queen of Dark” because of how she models in her unique skin color.

The 24-year-old model has to be the center of attraction online for her very distinctive dark complexion and for not trying to tone her skin as some would.

Nyakim has shared new photos on Instagram, with an inspirational message.

She wrote:

More photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/01/queen-of-the-dark-sudanese-model-shares-lovely-new-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Na wah oo shocked This lady is ebony pitch black shocked

These are the real black people, not us #Teambrownskin grin
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Amarabae(f): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Dark skin is better on guys than girls.
Let's just say the truth.

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2018
timibare:
is she this dark
I can't help but wonder. If she models in this, anybody can be a model. The blackest human I've seen by far.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2018
OlaSalo:
black is beautiful
walahi I go run if I jam this kain black suddenly. How is this beautiful. This is more like Black is scary.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by DallyBoy1: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Black is beautiful
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by mamaafrik(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
She should consider acting Horror movie,kiwi or lude no fit polish like dis
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by barallanee(f): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
iornenge81:
how does it feel to be the first to comment sef.....
no special feeling dear....if cash was given,I would hav bin putting alarm NT even notification
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by JVector: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This one dark oh
I think she got burnt
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by okenwaa(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Black is beautiful
Black is a lifestyle
Black is our tradition
Black is our culture

Black to death!!!

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2018
ALVA001:
Was she painted black?

That's their original colour. South Sudanese are very very dark. I couldn't believe until I saw them in Australia. Lot of them are in Australia and New Zealand
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by no1madman(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by no1madman(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2018
ybalogs:
I can't help but wonder. If she models in this, anybody can be a model. The blackest human I've seen by far.

All of them are black and very very violent
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by shinarlaura(f): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
Mama I made it, 1st to comment

You must be still sleeping grin
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Lord have mercy.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by timilinda(f): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This one go be devil younger sister

See as she de shine

This her cream must be very expensive undecided

If this kind gal spit , her spit go de black cry

So a 'white' girl must be Jesus' sister,

Her cream would be affordable/cheap,

And if she spits, it would be chalk-white

Mtcheeeew! Inferiority complex! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
Dark skin is better on guys than girls.
Let's just say the truth.
grin that's how a Ghanaian girl always posting her pics saying things like 'Black is beautiful,lovely this and that' Then I called her shinning black ....and she blocked me.

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by ibabz(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Ayamatanga!
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by kbzee11(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
DAMN !!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by billyG(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Has ladies started using black polish as body cream?

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nygma(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2018
How will the pvssy be sef?
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
somborry give me torchlight... I can't see here
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by noziz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chai!!! dis girl na darkness...
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by noziz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chai this na darkness!!!
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by blaqroy: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
Mama I made it, 1st to comment

How market
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by imanray37(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This one go be devil younger sister

See as she de shine

This her cream must be very expensive undecided
Something tells me you have a very low self esteem of your self

If this kind gal spit , her spit go de black cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams / Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.