Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

#BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe (27776 Views)

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by lilien001(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2018
All the people spewing rubbish about this show are the real definition of hypocrites. First of, issit your TV we're using to view it? Is anybody compelling you to view it? Yet you people will be the first to jump into any trend about it.
Yes, 'bookish' competitions have lower price values attached, but what have you done to help the system?
Don't just talk, proffer and act out possible solutions. Our problems in this country are too much, start by solving the ones you can and leave us to ours

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by KushLyon(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2018
wtf! Khloe? that wacko that looks like yam??
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by Holla007(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=doxam post=64605591][/quote]
Do you know my location?
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by maxwell767(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Khloe

grin

That girl no dy like wear bra.
I dy follow her for Instagram grin
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Well, I don't really care who her choice is, but my own choice is Teddy A...... I love people that observe things in a new environment.

FTC

Very right. I noticed that too
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by donqx: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by mercy0008(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
FROM BUSAYO THAT WE ALL KNOW HER AS, SHE DON BECOME KHLOE. OK O
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by Nowenuse: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kjking:
Not even one Akwa ibom person in that house

She (Khloe) is from Akwa Ibom. I think. She said it last night.
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by Kjking(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nowenuse:

She (Khloe) is from Akwa Ibom. I think. She said it last night.
you sure
Re: #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe by SirBunky85(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia already has someone she's rooting for in the Big brother Naija house, and it's the fashion/stylist entrepreneur, Khloe.

The 24-year-old has quiet a number of celebrities following her on Instagram; Annie Idibia, Banky W, Peter Okoye, 2 Face Idibia, amonsgt others.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/bbnaija-see-who-annie-idibia-is-rooting.html
Inconsequential. Annie can't sway votes for anyone in dat house neither is her choice relevant to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rafaela / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.