Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Inspiration-101 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspiration-101 (470 Views)

A New Dawn (Stories of Inspiration) / 101 Success Wisdom Keys For Winners / Inspiration-101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration-101 by DInspirationalP(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2018
The Inspirational Parrot Speaks (TIPS) => 2nd Edition

You are welcome to this inspirational and motivational program which I tagged "The Inspirational Parrot Speaks" and given the acronym "TIPS". Actually, by the time you have been part of this program for a week up to a month, you are going to accede to the fact that this program is full of wonderful TIPS.

This is the second edition of this program and I am going to share a quote with you in this edition. Enjoy it, be inspired, and don't forget to share this to inspire others...

Most times, as we struggle to make life sweeter and better, we may stumble and relapse or recidivate to our previous conditions just because we have refused to be humble. –NDJP

Thanks for reading, you can always get more of my inspirational quotes using any of the following links below:

www.trendsoflegends.com/search/label/QUOTES

http://www.trendsoflegends.com/search/label/INSPIRATION

Feel free to share this piece of inspirational words with others.

Till doomsday, I remain The Inspirational Parrot!

(1) (Reply)

Jabdulhamid Romantic Story Writing Competetion / Artificial Intelligence And Sexually Transmitted Infections / Get Any E-book That You Have Been Longing To Download And Read Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.