Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Get Any E-book That You Have Been Longing To Download And Read Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Any E-book That You Have Been Longing To Download And Read Here (495 Views)

Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland / Are You Too Busy To Read? Here Is A List Of 18 Websites To Listen To Audiobooks! / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Any E-book That You Have Been Longing To Download And Read Here by martin92(m): 3:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Hello,

Do you have any E-book that you have been dying to download and read but you were put off by the huge price online ?

Well... I got your back here. I am offering to give you any book of your choice for a flat rate of #1000 (One thousand naira ) only.

For starters, i will give a discount of 50% (500 naira) to the first five buyers here.

How to buy

1. State the name of the book that you want and the author here.
2. Proceed to send an email to ezeugo92@gmail.com if i acknowledge that i have the book that you requested for.
3. i will send an email to you with the bank account details on it.
4. Make payment to the account and have the book delivered to your email in less than 12 hours.
5. Dont forget to drop a positive review for me here stating our successful transaction.

Check my profile and see the link to my Facebook account for possible verification by you.

Re: Get Any E-book That You Have Been Longing To Download And Read Here by martin92(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Start making your orders

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 4 / HELP! What Other Writing Websites Are There? / Taking Chances. Story By Okwesili Vivian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.