Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

#bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him (497 Views)

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) / BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him by Abjay97(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Big Brother Naija 3 (BBNaija 3) reality TV show’s opening ceremony was yesterday, and the drama that comes with it has already kicked off.

A Nigerian man @ChiefWale_ who recounted how one of the new BBNaija housemate, Tobi, snatched his girlfriend from him years ago took to Twitter to call him out, disclosing that he prays he leaves soon.

"I haven’t seen any part of the Big Brother Naija yet because in transit but I hope that Tobi guy gets out of the house ASAP. The stupid boy snatched one babe from me 2 years ago."
Lmao it’s been 2 years man. Can’t recall her handle. It was actually funny as it is, Leave. N O W."

Cc; lalasticlala
Cc; Mynd44

https://lailasnews.com

Re: #bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him by HungerBAD: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
I feel your pain bro.

Same way I lost my first girlfriend to my best friend. In my case, my friends mom had a provision store,and in the kpako area i grew up in,the son of a provision store owner is an Aje Butter.

She follow who go give am provisions.

It still dey pain me.
Re: #bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him by Abjay97(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Cc; Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him by doyinisaac(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Your girlfriend na phone wey dem dey snatch??instead of the mumu to blame the cheat he was dating he is busy blaming another guy....do you know how many other guys she also dated while dating you??

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Man Comes For Bbnaija Housemate Who Snatched His Girlfriend From Him by Abjay97(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2018
On bbnaija, all i can say is LOL..

(1) (Reply)

Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa / My Father Takes Care Of Us, But His Money Is Not Ours – Billionaire Daughter / Important Life Lessons Actress Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Taught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.