Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa (495 Views)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by gbengapeter(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Media personality Toke Makinwa has taken
to
her Instagram page to advise ladies.
According
to her, love cannot be forced, and men
change
for who they want.
This!!!! I saw this and screamed amen so
loud
same thing I was telling someone
yesterday. It has nothing to do with you,
stop
blaming yourself for not receiving the kind
of
love you gave out, sometimes these things
don’t work because they just aren’t meant
to
be and that’s ok. People don’t change for
who
they want, people change when the time is
right and quite frankly growth happens when
you let it. That “bastard” is someone’s
future
husband and guess what? She’s not going
to
see that side of him. Not excusing bad
behavior but as I grow and learn, I realize
this
thing called love cannot be forced. Love
yourself enough to swallow that jagged little
pill called truth and walk away with your
head
high. You’ll meet your own king and you
won’t
need to beg or force him to treat you right.
Ladies this one is for
you. #Relationshiptalk#OnBecomingFearless
#Loveisagameofwin#evenifyouloseyoustillwin
#Takethelesson
Recall that the 3-year-old marriage between
Toke Maje Ayida was dissolved in
December, last
year.
Makinwa, is the co-host of the ‘Morning
Drive’ on
Rhythm 93.7FM, a vlogger and an author.
She had on March 9, 2016, asked the court
to
dissolve the marriage on the grounds that
the
husband committed adultery.
Justice Morenike Obadina, while delivering
judgment held that Ayida filed an answer to
the
petition but did not give oral evidence in
support
of it.
She said the position of the law was settled
as
pleadings did not amount to evidence.
Makinwa had told the court that her
husband
committed adultery with his mistress, Anita
Solomon, adding that the relationship
produced a
child.
She said since their marriage was
contracted,
the husband had “behaved in a way she
could
not reasonably be expected to continue to
bear”.

source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/01/men-change-for-who-they-want-love-cant.html?m=1

Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by HungerBAD: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
She is always right.

Why can a woman like this ever be wrong?She dated and married a young guy before the marriage went South,and now she is a side chic to a man in his 80's.

Who else is qualified to talk about relationships but her?She has tasted all kind of men so very qualified to be a teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by gbengapeter(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
OAM4J
Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by taiyesoul(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
So women are saints abi?
Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by Uyiii: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
if your husband committed adultery, then you committed idolatry.
how could you be dating your ancestor
hmm, I fear who nor fear you oh.
Love counsellor indeed, abeg hide your face ee;

1 Like

Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by MhizzAJ(f): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
She said nothing but the truth
Aside her lifestyle,i think Toke is an intelligent lady
Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by VonTrapp: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Time is an airhead, she has nothing to offer but her stinking kitty cat which she is over using to get everything she has. Why won't all her relationships crash? OLOSHO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa by mikejj(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin korect bae!i no get money i for come knock your papa door

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemate, Bitto With Burna Boy At Calabar Carnival / Reekado Banks Expecting Child With Girlfriend, Shares Picture / Where Were You When This Song Was The Biggest Hit In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.