Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign (20756 Views)

Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Praizeupdates: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Popular kannywood actor Ali Nuhu was seen dancing joyously to celebrates the president Buhari re election as he display 4+4 sign.

He was over joyful for the election victory displaying some of his dancing skills.

Watch the Interesting Video Of Ali Nuhu dancing HERE

Gist From Praizenews

6 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Praizeupdates: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Watch Ali Nuhu Dancing Joyously to celebrates Buhari election victory HERE

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by GistmoreNG: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by miracle956: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2019
yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Christafarian(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Ali Nuhu...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by LordCenturion(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Hausa people love this man just the way yoruba people love Odunlade Adekola.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Populardemand(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Look at his leprosy hands

Idiot nuhu
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Kyase(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
You can't beat Buhari in the north....

Only gay actors don't like Buhari, Ask Sani Danger if I lie

14 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by morikee: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one Actor Ali

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Fortune02(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Oga swerve biko

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Rubbiish(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
If na atiku win, na so dem go still dance

4 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2019
That's good of him.
check my signature
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Shadbay(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Ewu nmmeeeee!

5 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Achorise: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
your career.
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Dansioligy: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Mumu person.... This shows hw the northern ppl behave
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by blowjob: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Oweku: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Na him pikin..

CryptoTab browser pays you for browsing the Internet, it's free..

My signature below shows confirmation of withdrawal..

Click my signature below to get yours.
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by zlantanfan: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Was he not part of the kannywood actors that endorsed atiku.

Damn they all finished this man dollars and have started showing their colours from momodu to this

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by dipopoo(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Walahi abok! Sabi politics... My people were busy voting on nairaland and Twitter by clicking like and share while abok! went out with full force to thumb print ballot papers... I even saw some of my people playing football while election was going on.

10 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by koladebrainiac(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
t
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by alizma: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
when I told them to forget the crowd that followed Kwakwanso, they didn't listen. Kano people will show their love for you any day anytime but the moment you tell them you are Buhari's enemy, your name na sorry. that was what happened on the election day. one after the other, the moment they received ballot paper, it was as if there was a question like, do you mean you want to vote Buhari's enemy? and the rest was history, have you heard from kwakwanso? he knew they were going to be taken as second class but he placed his personal gain above that. those person gains are 1. he needed Atiku's money. 2. he needed to prove to APC that he has influence in Kano, the later will give him the opportunity to bargain competitively when he is set to return to APC if the election was rigged, was in also rigged in his compound(unit) if the answer is yes then he is not fit to lead Nigerians in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Popular kannywood actor Ali Nuhu was seen dancing joyously to celebrates the president Buhari re election as he display 4+4 sign.

He was over joyful for the election victory displaying some of his dancing skills.

Watch the Interesting Video Of Ali Nuhu dancing HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Who be ds one displaying skeletic hand? I will never recognize Buhari as my president, for all I care he is a nightmare.
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by cr7lomo: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
We are finished in this country...we are living in the northern colony...only the north is celebrating this victory....the southern part is cold
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by ugochiwe23: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
na so
Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Heffalump(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Don't celebrate yet, Atiku is still coming. This is a case of stolen mandate and should not be allowed in our Democracy.
The core North rigged Atiku out because they believe more in Buhari's jihadist views rather than his leadership competence. The rest of Nigeria judged him based on his woeful performance and anti-corruption charade.

We all saw how his government has been engulfed in corruption. Look at the perpetual killings by Fulani herdsmen without him taking drastic steps to curtail it or punish offenders. Look at the disgraceful disruption of democratic procedures at the national assembly, just a few. If God does not elect him, Buhari will still go down!

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Populardemand:

Look at he's leprosy hands

Idiot nuhu

Pesin wey no even know the difference between HIS and He's dey call another pesin idiot - chai na wa Oh!

4 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by 77up(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Populardemand:

Idiot nuhu
E dey pain you because the man is not atikulooted grin

3 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign by Jaynom(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Populardemand:

Idiot nuhu
People have the right to vote who they want
Dansioligy:
Mumu person.... This shows hw the northern ppl behave
Shadbay:
Ewu nmmeeeee!
People have the right to vote for who they want

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.