Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Was Almost Abducted By Taxify Driver Says Dorcas Fapson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Almost Abducted By Taxify Driver Says Dorcas Fapson (289 Views)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Abducted By Taxify Driver Says Dorcas Fapson by 2Ebisco: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Nollywood actress Dorcas Shola Fapson who starred in the famous MTV shuga series has shared her bitter experience with a taxify driver last night.

The England born Nigerian actress said the driver locked the door of the taxi, drove her to an unknown destination and tried to drag her to a strange residence.

She only escaped the attempted rape with the use of her pepper spray which she never lives behind.

The rapist has been identified and will be facing the law sooner or later.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/i-was-almost-abducted-by-taxify-driver.html

(1) (Reply)

Young Thug Playing Davido Music PERE As He Splash Millions Of Dollars On Girls / How To Raise Revenue--alex Ekubo Tutors FG / I Pay My Tithe. What They Do With It Doesn’t Concern You, D’banj Tells Daddyfree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.