Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello (33920 Views)

Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe / No One Can Defeat Fulani In Nigeria —Bello, Fulani National Leader / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2018
When you have the Army, the Police and the President behind you.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by horsepower101: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2018
If any group has the right to brag about fighting or war in Nigeria, it is the Igbos.

The whole of Nigeria joined forces with the help of Britain, Russia and Egypt to fight them for 3 years.

In addition, Nigeria had the numbers and the steady supply of mordern weapons. Yet lost more soldiers at 3:1.

Their last option was to start the bombardment of civilian population in order to force Biafran soldiers to retreat.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by ceejay80s(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2018
bello is a fagot, Fulani's are the largest because they busy reducing all other ethnic groups by killing them
make government just give other ethnic group one small chance as dem give these fulanis , lets see if fulani group will not go extinct,
THEY KILL AND THE GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING IT....

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by jaymejate: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2018
You These Bastard Are Just Causing More Hatred 4 Dat Tribe. I'm Just Hating More Now.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by 1shortblackboy: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2018
This storm that is brewing I hope it goes away
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by CampuChan: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2018
These Fulanis need to be taught a lesson.

7 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Ttipsy(f): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
daft man
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by repogirl(f): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! What a deluded moronic imbecîle. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Kulas: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
..and till date,nobody care to arrest this man.Who are those calling us one Nigeria.Its a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Pascal181: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Lord lugard made d worst mistake in Nigeria. Humans and animals ought not to have anything in common.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by holajeedayy: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2018
koolaid87:
Yes they are the largest terrorist group in Nigeria.

Buhari treated IPOB with disdain and feeling pity for the Fulani terrorist.

yes they are not educated,can be found in bushes not in industry or any economic sector ,can eat in any whre no matter how dirty the place is......

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by vioment: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Story for the godz. Arrest this fool and charge him clearly.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Empiror: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Don't mind these aliens, after all they weren't Nigerians originally, read Uthman Dan Fodio history. Let them legalise gun for everybody, then we will know who laugh last.

4 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by robosky02(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
they want to make naija a cow republic grin

6 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by smokeindasky(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
why dont we team up and finish this fulani immigrants and infiltrators like myammar did to the people of rohigyang?

7 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Juliusdking(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2018
God please give dis man sense
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Caliph69: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2018
marveangel:
All these crazy talk and chest beating is what is leaving Nigeria more divided
Honestly.
Ethnicity. Religion. Albatross to the nations unity and development.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by joenor(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2018
oh really? now i see
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Balkan(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Meanwhile these people are not Nigerians. Shame on the shithole
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by kense88: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2018
The earlier southerners take care this people, the better for them

5 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by 1miccza: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2018
repogirl:
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! What a deluded moronic imbecîle. SMH!

A case of chronic delusion that's far away from reality i must say..

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BiafranBushBoy: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Biafraqueen:
It's possible since the man in asorock is una grand patron.
Wtf

angry angry angry...
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Okoyeebos: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Fulani miscreant trying to change history.

He has forgotten how the Borno people beat Uthman Dan Fodio like a thief and stopped his campaign of terror. They have forgotten that the Yorubas stopped their madness at Ilorin coming down from the North to Jebba down to Ilorin.

As to population, Fulanis are a minority ethnic group in numbers. What they do is to attach themselves to the Hausas and call themselves as Hausa/Fulanis.

They're just a band of unintelligent noise makers from a lineage of cowardly murderers.

7 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by zoedew: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Ha,ha,ha,ha! Laughable!!
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by ositadima1(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
richeeyo:
We need to legalize guns in Nigeria
The right to defend yourself as a citizen
And if you want to go and misbehave with yours their are thousands of armed people waiting for you.
All this badoo
Kidnapping
Area boys
Headsmen or Xmen
Robbery
And over reliance on law enforcement would stop
Even before you go Robb you would think well
Couse were you going they gat guns too plenty guns

Like in the wild west? Cowboy style? It will boil down on who can shoot the fastest. I don't have a problem with that, I shoot like a mutherf,ucker, I fear for you and the other bad shots on this thread, remember there is no do over in such a world.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by leviaka: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
I hope u did not include minority's in d north,
Others have always fought for you, I don't know what harm a bunch of lanky people can do to other ethnic groups in Nigeria
Come of your high horse
There is no way you could have defeated the igbo's if not the support you got from other ethnic groups and outside d country
Even you can't stand the TIV'S people alone
If you feel you are too strong decentralize the army and let d fight start from there

6 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by dapolaw(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:
I know these people love spewing trash. So, I'm not concerned

But, if the same set of youths clamoring for change in government and all are the ones who will spend 85 days in watching, posting about and voting in bbnaija, I will no longer support the youth movement. Because when they become president, they'll declare that 85days as national holiday so everyone will be able to have a good and comprehensive view of the show. Just as yahaya bello declared holiday when buhari arrived Nigeria

Spending 3 months in watching a useless show is not just joblessness, it's insanity and a sign of mental imparirity and imbalance

Where exactly did we get it wrong? O

No one is forcing anyone to watch BBN, the last time I checked DSTV has over 100 channels so just ignore channel 198.

Over sabi dey kill us for this country.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2018
richeeyo:

Bro he his saying the truth
Where can you find them

Deep forest

And the deep forest is impregnable, uhn ?
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by newoffer: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2018
We are monkeys in dis part of our own clime. all dis jargons is called hate speech and nobody is doing anything.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by joseph1212(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari will turn blind eye to this..because it is not a hate speech
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol. Lalasticlala, we at Kwara state don't agree with this!!

We can conquer Fulani people just within 2 days.
will you keep quiet? Kwaaa state that have been since conquered, under the control of sokoto caliphate... am so ashamed of the Yoruba people, how strangers took over their land and even became their king.... nA to come here come shout una know.... rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Sunymoore(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2018
I'm a Northerner, but this man is deluded.. We all knew you conquered the North, so why robbing us shitt on our faces? The Romans thought bow and arrows were the shittt then... But with the coming of guns and other modern warfare gadgets, Athens is now in recession.. The Fulanis should quietly enjoy their victory and stop provoking people at any slight instance.. Nothing lasts forever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Garba Shehu Criticises Yoruba Nation Over UN March, Partnership With IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.