Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello (33950 Views)

Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe / No One Can Defeat Fulani In Nigeria —Bello, Fulani National Leader / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
uwajeh:
This guy must be high on something cheap. Even in the North the Hausas outnumber the Fulanis not to talk of the rest on Nigeria.

The day the Hausas rise up to reclaim their birthright that's the day all this stupid arrogance will end.
Yes!!Hausa people rise up!!! we will join you people to chase these Fulani away from Nigeria to the desert where they belong.

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Godson1978: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Good talk. We need peace.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by richeeyo(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol. Lalasticlala, we at Kwara state don't agree with this!!

We can conquer Fulani people just within 2 days.
I was going to take it personal till I saw... Lol
Where the Emir gets you jailed for not calling shehuuuu
Na dem dem dem de jail sha
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by yomihinmikaiye(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Dis is hate speech which propel nothing but war. I hope FG whom asked for social media pages to be monitored see this.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BiafranBushBoy: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
richeeyo:

I was going to take it personal till I saw... Lol
Where the Emir gets you jailed for not calling shehuuuu
Na dem dem dem de jail sha

It is simple sarcasm bro.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Ola5TP: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

I hear the drum beats of war.

...coming soon.
Exactly what giving them morals. God punish them, they are just devil �
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by meetgaya: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
robosky02:

http://www.championnews.com.ng/no-can-win-us-nigeria-fulani-national-leader-bello-brags/

coward, why do you only come in the night? declare war and let's meet face to face but come in the night like boko haram shows you are terrorists and shall be treated as such.

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
i wonder oh. can the herdsmen beat the famed jukun,bachama,madara warriors on an one on one combat.
i dont mean coward fight like killing women, children and old people when they are sleeping, i mean real fight..

2 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by efficiencie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
When someone's father speaks the way this fool spoke I wonder what hope is left for generations to come...this overgrown fool did not account for the possibility that the entire South can band against the North in which case could result in a Pyrrhic victory for either sides in the event of a full scale war!

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by NairaMaster1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
What a pity

If they're this proud and confident in their selves why are they scared of having their own country

I taya for this herdsmen oo
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Vado(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
richeeyo:
We need to legalize guns in Nigeria
The right to defend yourself as a citizen
And if you want to go and misbehave with yours their are thousands of armed people waiting for you.
All this badoo
Kidnapping
Area boys
Headsmen or Xmen
Robbery
And over reliance on law enforcement would stop
Even before you go Robb you would think well
Couse were you going they gat guns too, plenty guns

Exactly. Gun rights is the pragmatic key to national peace.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by kokomilala(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here we go again! This may get sporty if other tribes pick up the gauntlet. He seems to have a poor sense of history. From Alexander the Great, who sacked the Persian Empire of about 300,000 soldiers with about his 30,000 soldiers to Adolf Hitler. Powers rise and fall. Doesn't he read history? If the government doesn't give the Fulanis back up, the outcome can be predicted.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by donqx: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
poverty group
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Ogun5050: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kwara man said , they will conquered them, better go home for update, you are been ruled by Emir/Fulani till date, because they defeated your Father Afonja, the only defeat Fulani suffered was at Osogbo in 1840 at the hand of Ogunmola.
I keep saying it, only two options for Nigeria (to separate or go back to regional Government), if not disaster is steering us on the face.
Shalom

4 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by mmmustapha(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

I hear the drum beats of war.

...coming soon.
you wrote trash and think you are tarnishing islam image, go to UK and US and see how islam is fast growing because they do research and realise that islam is the only religion.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is what happens when ethnic politics and jingoism are allowed to take root in our psyche - his statement, even though inappropriate is far less inciting as those of Kanu or a video I came across of where a pastor was preaching to his congregation and claiming that 1 Igbo man was better than 500 Hausa ppl.
I truly subscribe to the idea of revisiting the ditched social media bill as well as cracking down on any form of hate speeches because hate always begets hatred.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Firgemachar: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol. Lalasticlala, we at Kwara state don't agree with this!!

We can conquer Fulani people just within 2 days.

Ilorin is just a part of Kwara!

Dulllardds everywhere!!
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Awoofawo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wetin I just take my ears hear......village pipu?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by adekhingz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Khd95:
Nigeria is doomed

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by nikedebo: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
People in the advanced and other developing countries in the world are talking how to move their countries forward by invesying in ICT, technology, hospitals, schools and other areas but you with your old brain and war mind are still thinking of war war and who will win. Continue fighting wars and inherit that for you generations.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by adekhingz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Firgemachar:

Dulllardds everywhere!!

How does this relates to what He said naw?? He is talking about KWARA STATE not ilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Olumyco(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wallade:
Let me spare sometime to educate this uninformed Fulani national leader, Bello brags, besides I am almost certain he doesn't read.

Fulani - Fulɓe
Total population
c. 20–25 million[1][2]
Regions with significant populations
Nigeria, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Senegal, The Gambia, Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Sudan, Chad, Mauritania
Nigeria 7,611,000[3]
Guinea 4,099,645[4]
Mali 2,567,664[5]
Burkina Faso 1,639,052[6]
Niger 1,211,509[7]
Ghana 800,523[8]
Cameroon 700,000[3]
Guinea-Bissau 501,360[9]
Chad 128,000[3]
Sudan 90,000[3]
Languages
Fula, Arabic (Sudanese Arabic, Chadian Arabic), French, Portuguese, English
Religion
Islam
Related ethnic groups
Hausa, Kanuri, Toucouleur

Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

Thanks for this. The man did not calculate well. Even the yorubas are appr 56m... their own population in Africa is appr 20m.

1 Like

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by adekhingz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
conductorh2:
Welcome to the Shithole Republic of Fraudgeria. wink

Yoruba moozlems, hope you guys are paying attention to the message?

What's your headache with the Muslims? One ethnic group is talking, you are calling another religion. Better face your business.

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by eodavids(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
velai:
The largest ethnic group in Africa with more foolishness than wisdom! Somebody should tell these zombies that wisdom conquers all.

People are no longer reasoning correctly any more. They move about with good guns, that being true. They also operate with machets, bow and arrows. However, if they want to discuss the quality of undefeatable force it will be a fallacy to attribute same to them selves.

The sophistication of producing modern weapons in factory quantity is what it requires before an entity can boast of being formidable and beyond defeat. This people are predominantly illiterate, can they fight modern warfare? This guy may even be boasting based on diabolical powers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Dav24(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
They are boasting because the president is their kinsman and is giving them tactical support, The people of Benue state should write to America for support before fulani people will wipe them out of the map. When you have federal might behind you can misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Mryacks: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
"No ethnic group can beat u face to face" only that your people don't come face to face to fight but cowardly attack unarmed and defenceless villagers (women, aged , children) at odd times in the night. Yeye talk undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Xisnin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Evidenx:
will you keep quiet? Kwaaa state that have been since conquered, under the control of sokoto caliphate... am so ashamed of the Yoruba people, how strangers took over their land and even became their king.... nA to come here come shout una know.... rubbish.
Shut up imb ecile
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Xisnin(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
horsepower101:
If any group has the right to brag about fighting or war in Nigeria, it is the Igbos.

The whole of Nigeria joined forces with the help of Britain, Russia and Egypt to fight them for 3 years.

In addition, Nigeria had the numbers and the steady supply of mordern weapons. Yet lost more soldiers at 3:1.

Their last option was to start the bombardment of civilian population in order to force Biafran soldiers to retreat.
Losers have nothing to brag about.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by BiafranBushBoy: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Firgemachar:

Dulllardds everywhere!!

And what do you call someone who doesn't understand sarcasm? wink

Jokes on you!! wink
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by kjhova(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:
I know these people love spewing trash. So, I'm not concerned

But, if the same set of youths clamoring for change in government and all are the ones who will spend 85 days in watching, posting about and voting in bbnaija, I will no longer support the youth movement. Because when they become president, they'll declare that 85days as national holiday so everyone will be able to have a good and comprehensive view of the show. Just as yahaya bello declared holiday when buhari arrived Nigeria

Spending 3 months in watching a useless show is not just joblessness, it's insanity and a sign of mental imparirity and imbalance

Where exactly did we get it wrong?

Where is this inordinate hatred for Big Brother Naija coming from?

If you are not into the show, then ignore it, period!

All over the world, billions of people are attracted to various forms of entertainment viz; football leagues and championships, WWE type wrestling entertainment, superbowl, world series, movies, music tours, reality TV, visits to parks, shrines and circuses. Why do you peeps make it seem like Nigerians are exceptionally queer for loving their favourite reality show?

Save your verbose English vocab to yourself as well as you keep your self-righteous indignation to yourself and show Nigerian youths some respect. BB UK attracts bigger audience than BBN and commands a higher pay check than ours too. Much more of these for the English Premier League which is such an obsession for English kids and many of their peers across the globe. Would you then refer to English people as displaying "mental imparirity and imbalance" as you so labelled us?

Leave BBN alone for those who enjoy it and find something else to pleasure yourself with.
Re: No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello by Evidenx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up imb ecile
E pain am... hahaha. but it's the truth and the truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.