Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State (737 Views)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage / Top 12 Most Beautiful Nigerian Pastor's Wife ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by upchair(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
Is this another Jos in the making in Bauchi State?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201004160680.html
Re: Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by spectacula(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
is the religious crises also happening in Bauchi??please tell me let me relocate my people from there,
Re: Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by Mudley313: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
and where was their all-powerful god?

a whole "the annointed" that should not be touched
Re: Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
Mudley313:

and where was their all-powerful god?

a whole "the annointed" that should not be touched

Because we are in the last days and these stories were foretold thousands of years ago.

Reason :

Revelation 13 :

And they ( the whole world ) worshipped the dragon ( Satan ) which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast  saying, "who is able to make war with him?

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations,    And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Aftermath :

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. A[b]nd I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands[/b]. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Judgement of the murderers :

7When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by busoye19: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State by Mudley313: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
frosbel:

Because we are in the last days and these stories were foretold thousands of years ago.

Reason :

Revelation 13 :

And they ( the whole world ) worshipped the dragon ( Satan ) which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, "who is able to make war with him?

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations, And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Aftermath :

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. A[b]nd I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands[/b]. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Judgement of the murderers :

7When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

yea, yea, yea

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Commissioned To Reach The Whole World! / Repentance: What You Should Do After You Sin / self-service,HOW DO CHRISTIANS STOP IT???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.