Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,653 members, 7,865,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Which Way Nigeria Ibb Or Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria Ibb Or Ribadu (542 Views)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / I Want To Save Nigeria - Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria Ibb Or Ribadu by Fisay(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
Nuhu Ribadu is coming home that is uncontested fact; but the reason for his returning home might not have been known to so many Nigerians. Though the real reason is still shrouded in secrecy, but from reliable source, what happened in 2007 is about to happened again, when there were several gladiators gunning for the presidency, but in a more like a miracle all of them disappeared and endorsed the now “invalid” Yar Adua, This time round, Nuhu Ribadu is the Joker. To this point, reading deeper into the interview granted by IBB to BBC , in the interview, he said, if PDP refuses to give him ticket to run on, he would run on another party platform, that is not an ordinary alternative, he is into the knowing of the joker, Malam Nuhu Ribadu he has his ears all over. Will you go for Malam Nuhu Ribadu as president or IBB which way do you go

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Legislator’s Wife In A’ibom / Prove Allegations Of Corruption Against Me, Babangida Challenges Critics / kosovo, I love you, you are the best moderator in Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.