Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Exceedingly Abundantly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exceedingly Abundantly (264 Views)

Exceedingly Abundantly / The Secrets Of Exceedingly Growing Faith / Exceedingly Growing Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exceedingly Abundantly by overcomersfaith(f): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Beloved, God answered an impossible request made by a child who doesn’t even know what he said but that was the longing of his heart and God honoured his prayer.

Wow! Are you surprised as I was? God spoke to me through that act and I believe the same is happening to you as you are reading this piece.

I don’t know it could ever be possible but he spoke to the one who all things is possible with He answered Him. God is the God of all universe. He owns the whole world and He satisfy their longing at the right time (Ps 104:27).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/exceedingly-abundantly/

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Forces 400 Congregation To Undergo Castration / Calling Of Church Membership [psalms 68:6, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28] / Five-year Barreness Destroyed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.