Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (17600 Views)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Osinbajo On Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:

Question: How many SW governors have visited Deji Tinubu's family?
Answer: Almost all
I don't care who and how many governors came to visit the family the most important thing is people are coming in numbers to pay their condolences, stop tagging it as if its under most for any SW governor because of Bola Tinubu.
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by HomeOfMe(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
247frolicboss:
Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola commiserates with the family of Deji Tinubu who passed on few days ago.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-rauf-aregbesola-pays-condolence.html

My sister had interviewed him a couple of times,very down to earth and smooth-talking man. May God console his fam,especially hos mother.
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by TheAngry1: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
chloedogie:

I won't trade words with you anymore but ''nkan ti agba fi ju omode lo, wa mo leni''. Just watch out. Since most of you think social media is a place you can come and talk as you wish to everyone. The only way out for you is only if you have being calling your father or mother idiat and they have never said anything. A child that lacks training from house will sure be trained from outside. You will be a reference. Just watch.

Buzz off!
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by dewalexify(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Any SW governor that refuse to go and console Deji Tinubu’s family risk impeachment.
And they have to pretend to be crying to please the man living at Bourdillon road, Ikoyi.

You have a brain but you've refused to use it well.
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by DTaj: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
NO MATTER the thing some people have with Deji's surname, NO parent prays to bury their children! I could just imagine the pains Iyalode of Lagos is going through at the moment.

I lost a child, although when he was very, very young; but yet, the pain is indescribable! As the father, the man I was, it was tough, for the mother, it was much tougher!

Her demeanor in these pictures say it all...

May Deji's soul Rest In Peace. May God comfort his mum and the entire family. Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Assembly Outlaws Same Sex Marriage / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom / Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.