Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (17592 Views)

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Osinbajo On Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by 247frolicboss(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola commiserates with the family of Deji Tinubu who passed on few days ago.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-rauf-aregbesola-pays-condolence.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is so painful.... Every mothers reading this, may you never have any cause to bury any of your child/Children... Gbogbo waa, aa o ni fi owo wa gbomo sin oo... Aa oni mo saare awon Omo waa oo.....Awon to ti shele si, oloorun abawa pe tu si won lokan...

75 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Tolbanks(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Awwwwn embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
RIP Mr Deji Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Brooke60(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
No mother deserves this...I swear
They pray too much to feel this

8 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Mogidi: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Any SW governor that refuse to go and console Deji Tinubu’s family risk impeachment.
And they have to pretend to be crying to please the man living at Bourdillon road, Ikoyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by chloedogie(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tyrant. See his look with all the mismanagement of funds and autocracy. You can't put the lives of hard working workers into poverty and expect their makers to make you look and feel healthy. He ran a one man govt for almost 8 years at the expense of workers' welfare and that of their families while his own son was running all the show around and giving all the available contracts to outsiders mostly lagosians. I know tinubu as a politician that installs good administrators but aregbesola is an exception to that fact. And the annoying part is he still has a good relationship with tinubu which makes me wonder if him tinubu intentionally planted aregbesola into the state to cripple the financial strength of the state

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by ibkgab001: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rip
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by TheAngry1: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Slumped while playing football. This is very sad. We have to be mindful of our health, that you walk freely doesn't mean you are healthy. In fact, that you are slim doesn't translate to sound health. Cholesterol, diabetes, clogged arteries, obesity etc are silent killers. Sadly, we don't undertake medical checkups in Nigeria. Rest in Peace Deji! May God comfort your family.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by remiopash: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
olatunji21:
This is so painful.... Every mothers reading this, may you never have any cause to bury any of your child/Children... Gbogbo waa, aa o ni fi owo wa gbomo sin oo... Aa oni mo saare awon Omo waa oo.....Awon to ti shele si, oloorun abawa pe tu si won lokan...
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Fishout(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rip
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
olatunji21:
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Any SW governor that refuse to go and console the family, risk impeachment.
And they have to pretend to be crying to please the man living at Bourdillon road, Ikoyi.
What did sw governor gat to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Arewa12: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
RIP DJ Tinubu
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by GentleMoney: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Mogidi: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

What did sw governor gat to do with this?

Question: How many SW governors have visited Deji Tinubu's family?
Answer: Almost all
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by chloedogie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

The focus is the Tinubu's mourning their son, but your deranged and demonic mind exhibited its default setting--negativity! Shame on you!

Not your fault. Truth is I have sympathized with the family in previous topics last week. But if your own parents are one of the workers that poverty has almost killed due to salaries not being paid and I am sending you 1k per month to be able to respond to comments on nairaland your head will be correcr enough to know what I'm talking about. It is my state and I know what is going on there. So why not keep your mouth shut or else what people are going through in the state your generation will surfer worse. Idiot. Eranko.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Kobicove(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
All APC politicians are going to Deji Tinubu's residence to 'mark register' so as to remain in the good books of the party leadership grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Dollabiz: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Lipscomb(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stop drill thread
Tozyne7770:
rip
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by chloedogie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kobicove:
All APC politicians are going to Deji Tinubu's residence to 'mark register' so as tpo remain in the good books of the party leadership grin

You have a point though. But outside that, we as humans should always exhibit attributes of human beings. I saw a lamb killed on my way one day and about 15 sheep just stood by the road side watching without moving while the mother was making one heavy sound like she's mourning. IF animals could why not us humans? RIP to the man though.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by Treasure17(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
So painful. A man full of magnanimity. Rest in peace DJT
Re: Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family by moses93(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
I think one of his sons died sometime last year na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf / Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. / EFCC Arrests Nenadi Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.