Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off (25963 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
At last, somebody with sense speaks

1 Like

Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by harmbhrosz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrPeterson:
She is only seeking attention. She is famous now without a movie. Drama queen .

Anyway , analyst and detectors in the house let's vote for who was right or wrong.

If u believe the taxify guy click like.
And share for Dorcas Fapson .

oga just tell us you want likes

1 Like

Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by stevecantrell: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
donstan18:
Never knew someone can make video when someone wants to abduct or rape you.

Lolzz...the thing weak me too..
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by Tomoyayi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
Am I the only one who doesn't know Dorcas Fapson prior to this case?

Still don't know her undecided
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by SirLakes: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyone wey believe our drama queen can believe anything.........

Person go wan do you evil and he go open hin eyes allow you to dey record am.

Fear ladies wink
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
jayson87:
Dorcas Fapson's Nose got me thinking.. That she nose it all
wicked
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by cogbuagu: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
I know
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by popcykaylah(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thisunknown lady who calls herself actress is only looking for cheap publicity.. well she's acting as far as I am concerned.. she should show in movies abeg and stop looking for cheap stunts
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
He’s now an Instagram celebrity that drops funny videos made by other people on his page. Lol.

If the vid was posted by Tunde Ednut, be sure e funny die! That’s his hustle now. No longer music. cheesy

Ayodejioak:
grin
So funny how artistes with rotten career will comment on what ever just to stay relevant. The last time I checked, dude came from UK, dropped a single "I'm catching cold" and on planet earth, he was never heard off anymore.

1 Like

Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by IdeyFindWife: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
donstan18:

The only shame I have in this is that just like there British who took a look at us and concluded that we "Nigerians are fantastically corrupt", I bet Trump and the Americans are gonna see all her shenanigans and the rest of the zomboid dumbos we call Nigerians licking up her zobo-lies and guess what they too will conclude?

"NIGERIANS ARE

FANTASTICALLY DAFT!"

e's paining me as I'm thinking it sef. Her daftness" appears to be on an atomic scale because her stupid pretentious scam not only trended everywhere fast, it also "slayed" the slay-dolls, the fake-feminists and rounded up with "de-braining" foolish "Captain-$ave-A-Hoe's" all over Naija cyber space.

Don't be surprised if the American & Canadian Embassies drastically reduced their visa quotas for Nigerians this year!
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by Stevengerd(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tolbanks:
Iyen kan wa ni
Olohun Ko kon aiye!
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by brightalo17: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This mumu Ednút again?

Ogbeni Ednut nah every BBN you dey wan show yourself ni?

Is there any wrong in that?
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by ShokiScientist: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tunde Edunt Is a comedian ?
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by stankezzy: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
donstan18:
person wey dem wan kidnap de make video , this one na dramanap
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
She should be taught a big lesson. She has failed her fellow women, no one will take rape victims seriously because of her. I wish I can personally be joined against her in court. She deserves nothing less than 7 years in jail.
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by Paul112(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is it possible for her to use her pepper spray if actually she was about to be raped, someone about to be raped would not have d strrwasoning ability to use pepper spray, cos she will be overpowered,
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by KingsleyCEO: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
She is a lair and that's not news.
Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by oruma19: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
donstan18:
I jus de observe the babe too...dis babe no try at all...she is a proud fool and if u find out, na fake guys de Bleep her.. Make I continue to observe

Re: "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off by agentowolabi47(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please can someone help me understand this. The driver said he neVer drove her to a Secluded location, and later he said after calling out for Help his sisters and other neighbours came out to help Him.. .ayam not understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians / D'banj Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / Ciara Vs Rihanna Who''s Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.