Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,877 members, 7,866,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (258262 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by daniftyone(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
I would like to Order for a Asus Padfone 2 32GB from the UK or Them Amazon deals don't mind making some deposit...hit me up on niftywebster@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
M-O-zz-T-II:
kk!! your e-mail add please..!!

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . .Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
igahdavid: Please, my oga, How much can i get a fairly used or new samsung galaxy grand duos.

Sorry do you have those, Sir . . . Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
daniftyone: I would like to Order for a Asus Padfone 2 32GB from the UK or Them Amazon deals don't mind making some deposit...hit me up on niftywebster@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking us out, you are appreciated, BUT please note that we dont deal with phones from UK, i am based in Canada and that is where my phones are from.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
deanozone: my oga,how much would it take me to get this shipped to abj- http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/webca/LenovoPortal/en_CA/builder.workflow:Enter?category-id=A14D9991762C4C9DA333D4EE6FA68BEA&mtm-item=%3A000001CA%3A000029A1%3A&redir=y

Cost of buying is 580$$, not sure if there is tax implications, not sure cost of shipping from there to Nigeria, but if has to be sent to me in Canada (50$) and might have to pay duty on it as well, then, the shipping cost from Canada to Nigeria (100$$) the cost of my service (30$) so at the end of the day wont be cheap at all.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Cost of buying is 580$$, not sure if there is tax implications, not sure cost of shipping from there to Nigeria, but if has to be sent to me in Canada (50$) and might have to pay duty on it as well, then, the shipping cost from Canada to Nigeria (100$$) the cost of my service (30$) so at the end of the day wont be cheap at all.

Goodday sir,from what they are saying from their site,it is going to be free delivery to u in canada,so the 50$ shuldnt come in,also how many weeks is it going to take.awaiting ur reply.want to get this b4 the weekly deal is over.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nkoyoeyo(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2013
Hello Femmy,

Please how much will it cost to get a Sony Ericsson slide - W995/w910 red/black.

hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
good day fhemmy, saw the 2004 nissan maxima u got 4rm canada. how much will it cost 2 land one like dat, but dis tym a fabric chair. black color.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
deanozone:

Goodday sir,from what they are saying from their site,it is going to be free delivery to u in canada,so the 50$ shuldnt come in,also how many weeks is it going to take.awaiting ur reply.want to get this b4 the weekly deal is over.

Once it is free delivery to me, no problem, we take off the 50$ to send it to me . . . Once it is in my hands, it will take 5 days from the day it left Canada to get to be cleared in Lagos, using DHL.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
nkoyoeyo: Hello Femmy,

Please how much will it cost to get a Sony Ericsson slide - W995/w910 red/black.

hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . My suppliers has none, but if i must buy on Amazon.com for you, it will cost 220$ to buy, if shipping cost is applicable, and shipping from me to Lagos and clearing, as well as my service charge, so at the end of the day, probably looking at about 60K Naira to land in Lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
iwuhchigozie: good day fhemmy, saw the 2004 nissan maxima u got 4rm canada. how much will it cost 2 land one like dat, but dis tym a fabric chair. black color.

Responded already on the other thread, Sir . . . God Bless.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Your business is of importance to us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by MOzzTII(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Fhemmy Please Check your mail inbox sir..
Fhemmmy:

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . .Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
M-O-zz-T-II:
@Fhemmy Please Check your mail inbox sir..

Will do and get back to you, sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Ayire(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hw much will it cost to get any of this laptop frm you: Aspire M5 481PT; hp envy14; Acer Aspire V5 171 thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nani667: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
hello sir...how much could I get a UK used samsung galaxy SII ?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ayire: Hw much will it cost to get any of this laptop frm you: Aspire M5 481PT; hp envy14; Acer Aspire V5 171 thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . We could get you the HP ENVY 14 but dont have others . . .Brand New at ONLY 180K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
nani.666:
hello sir...how much could I get a UK used samsung galaxy SII ?

Thanks for checking us our, we appreciates your time on our thread, we will get you a clean and reliable one at a cost of ONLY 40K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks for your patronage . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Technology at your fingertips
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yours to make happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2013
smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Marpol: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Hello how much for a bold 5? Black.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by deanozone: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2013
my oga,i sent a mail to u some minutes ago,pls reply.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Marpol: Hello how much for a bold 5? Black.

Chairman, your own kinda price no fit be listed online oh, please mail me and will make you happy . . . BTW, you want Brand New or Used?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
deanozone: my oga,i sent a mail to u some minutes ago,pls reply.

Thanks, all mail has been responded to . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
"Rule No. 1: never lose money; rule No. 2: don't forget rule No. 1"
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by MOzzTII(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
@fhemmy sent u a mail, please check your mailbox.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
M-O-zz-T-II:
@fhemmy sent u a mail, please check your mailbox.

All mail has been responded to . . . If not, please resend if you dont mind, thanks for your time on our thread . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yes
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Let us take care of your Tech needs . . .We have Him on our side, You are covered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.