Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255122 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Osama10: Please respond quick with the refund.

The refund as agreed will surely be in your account . . . You know me too well that i wont exchange words with you cos no matter what, i remain humble and you are still my oga at the top.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please hw much is a fairly used white bold 6
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please hw much is a fairly used white bold 6 with accesories?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
ohemmaj: Please hw much is a fairly used white bold 6
ohemmaj: Please hw much is a fairly used white bold 6 with accesories?

Thanks Chairman, we appreciate your business as always, we will deliver this to you at a cost of only 33K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Another week is here, and will be a blessed one to us all . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
You can get what you want . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Another day going to where the other one went . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
You made it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning and the blessings of the almighty God will not depart your household . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
It is all about YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by soladnet14: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2013
How much is Samsung Galaxy S2 & S3 used(like new) and new.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jeezybuck: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Have not heard from you concerning the battery please let me know, Its urgent.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
jeezybuck: Have not heard from you concerning the battery please let me know, Its urgent.

Check well on my thread, i responded back to you same day . . . Shipping of Battery has become a little more difficult cos they are now considered as dangerous goods, except i will ship it by itself and if i will do that using DHL, the cost of shipping alone will be more than the cost of buying considering the weight and the packaging, if you dont mind, i can look into the total cost for you, but for sure be ready for 100$ for just the shipping and clearing alone using DHL if shipping by itself cos i already have too much batteries in my packages for the phones i dey send.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Technology unlimited . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nid a playstation 3 slim 160gb. Hw much?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
leunamme93: Nid a playstation 3 slim 160gb. Hw much?

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated . . . We will deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 49K Naira, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated . . . We will deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 49K Naira, looking forward to your business
is in new or used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
leunamme93: is in new or used

Used, Sir . . . With an additional 10K Naira, you could be proud owner of a brand new one
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
We remain humble . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jeezybuck: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Check well on my thread, i responded back to you same day . . . Shipping of Battery has become a little more difficult cos they are now considered as dangerous goods, except i will ship it by itself and if i will do that using DHL, the cost of shipping alone will be more than the cost of buying considering the weight and the packaging, if you dont mind, i can look into the total cost for you, but for sure be ready for 100$ for just the shipping and clearing alone using DHL if shipping by itself cos i already have too much batteries in my packages for the phones i dey send.

OK, Help me look into the total cost. If its pocket friendly i will make payment ASAP
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Valentinooo: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Can you please tell me what it will cost me to own a fairly used samsung galaxy s2 or s3
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:24am On Jul 18, 2013
jeezybuck:

OK, Help me look into the total cost. If its pocket friendly i will make payment ASAP

OK, please send me here again the model of the battery and we will respond with the cost to make it happen.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Valentinooo: Can you please tell me what it will cost me to own a fairly used samsung galaxy s2 or s3

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . . Fairly used S2 will land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 35K Naira, while an S3 used will be 60K Naira. . . Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jeezybuck: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

OK, please send me here again the model of the battery and we will respond with the cost to make it happen.

OK its ASUS G53JW-XA1
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
jeezybuck:

OK its ASUS G53JW-XA1

Will land at a cost of only 30K Naira to Lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jeezybuck: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Will land at a cost of only 30K Naira to Lagos

Yeepa
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
jeezybuck: Yeepa

That is what i would have said it . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
wink
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank God it is Friday . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
More for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
We remain humble . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.