Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (258219 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Queendo(f): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Plssss how much is uk used bb Z30 and bb passport

Fhemmmy:
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Queendo:
Plssss how much is uk used bb Z30 and bb passport

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ..we only deal in Canadian used phones and not uk used.... let us know if you interested still
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Queendo(f): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. ..we only deal in Canadian used phones and not uk used.... let us know if you interested still

Ok. Then.......how much does the canadian own cost n how dependable are they...tnx
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Queendo:

Ok. Then.......how much does the canadian own cost n how dependable are they...tnx

Canada is the home to BB, they are the manufacturer, so it is dependable and reliable, besides Fhemmmy only deal in kool and good stuff wink Z30 could be yours for ONLY 53K Naira, while the Passport is still high and wont do the used for less than 88K Naira . . . Looking forward to adding your name to list of our buyers
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
The weekend is here for us all to enjoy . . . Merry and drive safe - From the management of Fhemmmy Motos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enjoy the best of the weekend.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, We wish you all a Happy Valentine. ... show love and be loved. ..
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
we wish you all, a happy family day...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
We wish a Happy President's day......God bless you all.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:20am On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Happy new week!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nairalander01: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
oga fhemmy I need this:
It should have a core i3 processor
4 gb ram or more
500 gb hdd or more
brand should be either Dell or Hp (but preferrably Dell)
batter life of 4 hour+
If you're an impoter I need to know how much and how long it would cost to arrive Nigeria(I stay in Enugu)
But if you have one already fine just pm me the cost
I need this as soon as possible

whether new or fairly used (with guaranty)
thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nairalander01:
oga fhemmy I need this:
It should have a core i3 processor
4 gb ram or more
500 gb hdd or more
brand should be either Dell or Hp (but preferrably Dell)
batter life of 4 hour+
If you're an impoter I need to know how much and how long it would cost to arrive Nigeria(I stay in Enugu)
But if you have one already fine just pm me the cost
I need this as soon as possible

whether new or fairly used (with guaranty)
thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Please note that i cant give you warranty on used stuff and on the new, it could only be warranty that comes with it from manufacturer.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nairalander01: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Please note that i cant give you warranty on used stuff and on the new, it could only be warranty that comes with it from manufacturer.
Fine but I Need you to comment on the other issues raised.
Regards
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nairalander01:

Fine but I Need you to comment on the other issues raised.
Regards

Sure, Sir . . . brand new will be 125K Naira for DELL and 135K for HP, while we try to stay off used laptops cos of warranty . . . . If it leave Canada today, it will be in Lagos within 5 days.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
We want your business and we will make sure you get a great experience with us . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2015
cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another day with so much opportunity to be blessed. . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are more than safe in our hands. . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:08am On Feb 20, 2015
cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Happy Friday to you ALL
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Happy Friday to you ALL . . . . Please dont drink and drive oh
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Happy weekend ALL...... Please dont drink if you driving

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.