Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257462 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
You wanna chop life oh

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:26am On Nov 16, 2011
We will not be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
We are the Link between you and that dream gadget . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
Come and get what you need for Christmas
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Niiade(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hi, please do you do fashion items and other stuff or you basically into gadgets. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2011
Niiade:

Hi, please do you do fashion items and other stuff or you basically into gadgets. Thanks

Yes, We do fashion as well . . . As well as automobiles
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by icon2: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We are the Link between you and that dream gadget . . . .

Hi, Please I need a bb torch with good battery life and accessories, my budget is 50k and I stay in Ph, So how do we transact?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by icon2: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2011
icon2:

Hi, Please I need a bb torch with good battery life and accessories, my budget is 50k and I stay in Ph, So how do we transact?

I meant neatly used bb torch there.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by moonraker(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Boss Fhemmy

Can i transact with you directly?? As in Erm Place an order that can be sent to another place

other than nigeria??
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
icon2:

If you are really serious, we surely could work something out for you, and that will be our own way of saying Thanks for your business and a Merry Xmas, but surely will not be sent using Fedex or DHL, will use our regular means of shipping, which is a little longer than usual.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
moonraker:

Boss Fhemmy

Can i transact with you directly?? As in Erm Place an order that can be sent to another place

other than nigeria??

Yes, you can . . . as long as the payment is made in Nigeria or to me here, we will send to anywhere there is a way to clear or deliver.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by icon2: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Fhemmmy:

If you are really serious, we surely could work something out for you, and that will be our own way of saying Thanks for your business and a Merry Xmas, but surely will not be sent using Fedex or DHL, will use our regular means of shipping, which is a little longer than usual.

Yeah very serious, How do we go about it and what's the time frame before it gets to Nigeria, This is my e-mail, gicon101 at yahoo . kom
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
icon2:

Yeah very serious, How do we go about it and what's the time frame before it gets to Nigeria, This is my e-mail, gicon101 at yahoo . kom

You have a mail, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tunde300us(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hi,how much will a sony laptop with the following specs ,corei5,500gig hard drive,15inch screen and i guess every other things will pass for such a laptop.
Landing cost and time to lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Nov 18, 2011
tunde300us:

Hi,how much will a sony laptop with the following specs ,corei5,500gig hard drive,15inch screen and i guess every other things will pass for such a laptop.
Landing cost and time to lagos

With 160K Naira, we will deliver one to you and landing time will be 10 working day delivery . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
We know our onions
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2011
We refused to sell sub-par products
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
Another day is here
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:59am On Nov 21, 2011
Happy New week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Another day with so much to be delivered
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Phony200(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
My oga, can you please help me find digital photo frames of 7in? I checked ebay and Found some for $27 and was thinking i could buy up to 3. Can you please check your own places and give me a quote for both regular shipping and express. Email is phony2200@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
Phony200:

My oga, can you please help me find digital photo frames of 7in? I checked ebay and Found some for $27 and was thinking i could buy up to 3. Can you please check your own places and give me a quote for both regular shipping and express. Email is phony2200@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Yes, they are cheap and could easily be bought.

As per the shipping, will be hard to calculate as it is done by weight and the dimension of the package.
Express shipping with DHL or Fedex will not be less than 90$$ cos of the packaging, while our regular shipping will be like 50$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^^ Thanks for bumping my thread
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
Happy Friday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by purplebelt(m): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2011
my people i hail oooooooo

i've got new stock of these laptops

call 0815-473-7273

BBPIN: 2245c164

Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
15.6 inches screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty (think About the Peace of Mind)
N65000

i've also got
Dell Mini (Pink) - used for 2 months
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
2Gb ram
intel atom
4-6hrs batt life
with 3months warranty
N42000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N68000
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Nov 27, 2011
^^^ Thanks for bumping our thread . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Niiade(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2011
Hello,
I asked about the fashion item a while ago and thanks for the reply, I have found stores with great discounts and the issues I have right now is the fact that this stores are in the uk. They have good discounts can u do uk stores and if u have good us stores you can also link me up. Would love your email add or pin. I think we need to chat so business can get along better thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Niiade(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2011
Hello,
I asked about the fashion item a while ago and thanks for the reply, I have found stores with great discounts and the issues I have right now is the fact that this stores are in the uk. They have good discounts can u do uk stores and if u have good us stores you can also link me up. Would love your email add or pin. I think we need to chat so business can get along better thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Niiade(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2011
Hello,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2011
^^^ You could mail us and we will take it from there . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.