Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257940 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
No one does it better . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by morzook(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2012
How much can i get a USED ipad 1? I want either the 16 or 32 Gig
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
morzook: How much can i get a USED ipad 1? I want either the 16 or 32 Gig

Thanks for spending some of your busy time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
For a used Ipad1 16GB = 55K Naira, while a used 32GB Ipad1 = 60K Naira . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Let us get you something that your heart desire
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by zpakln(f): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by KazeKage1: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Used Ipad 2 16gb wifi+3G(sim enabled) will cost me how much?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
zpakln: Sir, how much can you get to lagos samsung galaxy tab 2, known as samsung P3100, 16gig. the model that supports voice call and data connectivity over 2G SIM card (EDGE network)

Thanks for your time on our thread.
Please note that my suppliers do not carry what you want.
Looking forward to your business in the nearest future
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
You are why we are in business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
We will always do our best to satisfy you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2012
Fhemmmy: We will always do our best to satisfy you
i nid an hp laptop with a very gud spec with a budget of 40k.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by KazeKage1: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2012
KazeKage1: Used Ipad 2 16gb wifi+3G(sim enabled) will cost me how much?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
leunamme93:
i nid an hp laptop with a very gud spec with a budget of 40k.

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . .
Something like this could be yours . . .Cpu:1.86 GHz Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2390; Memory: 3 GB;Hard Drive: 250 GB

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
KazeKage1: Used Ipad 2 16gb wifi+3G(sim enabled) will cost me how much?

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . With only 90K Naira, we will deliver one to you in Lagos.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . .
Something like this could be yours . . .Cpu:1.86 GHz Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2390; Memory: 3 GB;Hard Drive: 250 GB

hw abt a 120-160gb nd a core 2 duo with ati graphic card? Webcam maybe.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2012
leunamme93:
hw abt a 120-160gb nd a core 2 duo with ati graphic card? Webcam maybe.

40K is a lot of money but the choices we have to make that happen is not much, what i could get you at present is what i posted, Sir, but if i could get something better, will surely let you know.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sharks776(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Honestly, such paper screen is better in Nigeria cos of the price and shipping and clearing and all that will make the price even more than the real cost of the item, just a brotherly advice, Sir

i need the flex not the screen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
We want your business, cos we know we will treat you right
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
You can get something reliable too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2012
Hello

I need Xpand 102 DLP Link 3D Glasses. What would it cost and how long?

Dami
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by enemmo(f): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello.This is Family Technology.Can You get a Phillips Avent Double Electric Breast pump and how much.Please reply.Tanx
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
sharks776:
i need the flex not the screen

Send me a link where you find one and i will see what i can do about it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
dbamiro@yahoo.com:
Hello

I need Xpand 102 DLP Link 3D Glasses. What would it cost and how long?

Dami

Thanks for your time on our thread, we take pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.
With only 21K Naira, we will deliver one to Lagos for you . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
enemmo: Hello.This is Family Technology.Can You get a Phillips Avent Double Electric Breast pump and how much.Please reply.Tanx

Your time on our thread is precious to us . . . Thanks and you are highly appreciated.
With only only 48K Naira, we will be able to deliver one to Lagos for you . . . I could check the stores too and see if there is any way to make it cheaper, MUST it be Phillip brand?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
Great Thread. Bookmarked!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by enemmo(f): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is precious to us . . . Thanks and you are highly appreciated.
With only only 48K Naira, we will be able to deliver one to Lagos for you . . . I could check the stores too and see if there is any way to make it cheaper, MUST it be Phillip brand?
Please check d stores too.It could also be Tommy Tipee,but double electric.How can I reach u on fone ?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
enemmo:
Please check d stores too.It could also be Tommy Tipee,but double electric.How can I reach u on fone ?

Feel free to call me on +1-647-702-8336
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
brabus: Great Thread. Bookmarked!

Highly honored to have a man of your status on our thread . . . . Highly favored, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tivta(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
K. Got an enquiry.
How much can i get brand new
1. 16gb
2. 32gb
3. 64gb
playbooks delivered to lagos and what is the expected delivery date going to be
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
tivta: K. Got an enquiry.
How much can i get brand new
1. 16gb
2. 32gb
3. 64gb
playbooks delivered to lagos and what is the expected delivery date going to be

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated
Delivery is 7 working days from the date it shipped from Canada, we ship every 2 weeks except on special Orders.
16GB Brand New BB Playbook = 43K Naira ; 32GB = 53K Naira ; 64GB = 60K Naira as of Today.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tivta(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated
Delivery is 7 working days from the date it shipped from Canada, we ship every 2 weeks except on special Orders.
16GB Brand New BB Playbook = 43K Naira ; 32GB = 53K Naira ; 64GB = 60K Naira as of Today.

I will keep intouch. Nice price. Pls dont let the price go up oh.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Techwhiz: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
Also check out www.easyshop.com.ng for amazing discount deals multiple payment options (including payment on delivery) and free delivery.. Shopping made easy..
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
tivta:

I will keep intouch. Nice price. Pls dont let the price go up oh.

Just quote those prices when you ready, but time changes all things too, so let the time works for you, Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.