Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257914 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
AK Money:

How does your pre order works and what items can I pre oder? bestintown001@yahoo.com

Our Pre-Order process is very simple . . You identify what you want/Need (If i cant get it, i will let you know), we check the price and give you a quote for it, once we agreed, you talk to my partner in Lagos, and once you are kool, you make a deposit of 50% to him (You could pay more oh, and get discount) once the deposit is confirmed to me, i will buy the item and send to Nigeria, you pick up and pay the balance and we are all happy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by AKMoney1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Our Pre-Order process is very simple . . You identify what you want/Need (If i cant get it, i will let you know), we check the price and give you a quote for it, once we agreed, you talk to my partner in Lagos, and once you are kool, you make a deposit of 50% to him (You could pay more oh, and get discount) once the deposit is confirmed to me, i will buy the item and send to Nigeria, you pick up and pay the balance and we are all happy.

Good. Hope to work with you someday.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
AK Money:

Good. Hope to work with you someday.

Will looking forward to doing business with you soon . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2012
Yes, we have all it takes
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Thanks to Baba God, Another Friday is here . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2012
Technology at its best . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Just let us know what you want . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yes we have what you have been looking
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bobojoshua(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
How much is the price of the following items 1. Used htc sensation 2. Used samsung galaxy s1
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2012
bobojoshua: How much is the price of the following items 1. Used htc sensation 2. Used samsung galaxy s1

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are well appreciated:
htc sensation 2 = 58K Naira
samsung galaxy s1 = 45K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by KazeKage1: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2012
How much for PS3 250gb new?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
KazeKage1: How much for PS3 250gb new?

We appreciate your time and we look forward to servicing you.
For a Brand new 250GB PS3, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 85K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
I cried aloud to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy hill.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cbaba: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Femmo,I need the cost for an Epson stylus Pro 7900 and HP Design Jet 130 (C7791C). I need it to be shipped to me in Lagos. I dont mind if it takes 2 months from today. I already have an offer.So I hope you beat it.Where do I locate your partner?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
c-baba:
Femmo,I need the cost for an Epson stylus Pro 7900 and HP Design Jet 130 (C7791C). I need it to be shipped to me in Lagos. I dont mind if it takes 2 months from today. I already have an offer.So I hope you beat it.Where do I locate your partner?

Epson stylus Pro 7900 = 668,000 Naira ; HP Design Jet 130 = 217,100 Naira
Total landing cost for this in Lagos would be 1M Naira if i have to ship it via sea freight (2 Months delivery, will be with a shipped vehicle from here to Lagos) but via Air cargo (Via our normal few days delivery) would be 1.2M Naira

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by xzit(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fhemmmy: Have you ever wanted to own anything Technology but scared of buying junks labelled good?
Have you ever worried about how to get the Original from Yankee and Canada?
We carry Laptops of all models and brands.
We carry Cell Phones of all models and brands
We carry all I-Tunes, I-pods, MP-3/4 Players
We carry desktops
Tablet PCs
Apple Ipads

Would you like to have a website built but have no idea how to start?
Do you want a hot Spot built for you or your establishment?
Would like to start an SMS testing service?
Then look no further

No need to pay us full amount before you see your products . . . . We have made a name for ourself on the Auto section on Nairaland, let us bring the goodies to the Technology market as well.

We have office in Lagos that you will ave to deal with one on one, so you dont have to deal with faceless Monitor.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . We will deliver within days, shipping will be done Via Air

We will get you free 3 months internet on some models of fones . . . . . .Just our ways of saying thanks for your business.

Say I wanna get a brand new Ipad 3G with wifi of 16G, hw much will it cost me?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
xzit:

Say I wanna get a brand new Ipad 3G with wifi of 16G, hw much will it cost me?

From your specs, i will assume you want an Ipad2, cos Ipad3 comes with a 4G and not 3G. . . Please confirm this and we will quote you accordingly.
You are well appreciated for checking us out and God Bless
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 8ightball: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
how much would it cost to get the google nexus 7 tablet to Nigeria?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
8ightball: how much would it cost to get the google nexus 7 tablet to Nigeria?

With only 70K Naira, we will land you a Brand New in the Box Google Nexus 7 16GB to Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cbaba: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Epson stylus Pro 7900 = 668,000 Naira ; HP Design Jet 130 = 217,100 Naira
Total landing cost for this in Lagos would be 1M Naira if i have to ship it via sea freight (2 Months delivery, will be with a shipped vehicle from here to Lagos) but via Air cargo (Via our normal few days delivery) would be 1.2M Naira
i dont mind getting the design jet 130r(sorry i ddint add the r b4) for now...how much would that cost me in total ie cost of HP printer + shipping(gimme via air and sea), thanks for your time.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
c-baba:
i dont mind getting the design jet 130r(sorry i ddint add the r b4) for now...how much would that cost me in total ie cost of HP printer + shipping(gimme via air and sea), thanks for your time.

You have mail, Sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by xzit(m): 4:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

From your specs, i will assume you want an Ipad2, cos Ipad3 comes with a 4G and not 3G. . . Please confirm this and we will quote you accordingly.
You are well appreciated for checking us out and God Bless

Thanks. If its no trouble to you, I don't mind getting the prices of the Ipad3 and Ipad4 so I may compare prices and pick the most suitable according to my budget. I assume the 4G is 3G enabled as well...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
xzit:

Thanks. If its no trouble to you, I don't mind getting the prices of the Ipad3 and Ipad4 so I may compare prices and pick the most suitable according to my budget. I assume the 4G is 3G enabled as well...

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . Will work on this and get back to you soon.
I have no idea if the 4G is 3G enabled as well, but why would you need a 3G when you have a 4G
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by xzit(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . Will work on this and get back to you soon.
I have no idea if the 4G is 3G enabled as well, but why would you need a 3G when you have a 4G

Well, most locations in Nigeria don't have 4G network yet (and might not for a while too)...so 3G is quite ideal these days, being that 4G is still futuristic. But I'm willing to bet 4G enabled ipads will certainly be 3G enabled as well...I'll be happy to hear from u abt d pricing asap. Thanks again...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 2kurupt(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
How much will it cost me to get an unlocked huawei Mifi (preferably E5)? Please quote prices for both new & used.

PS. Am based in PH, hope dat won't be a delivery constraint
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nyrol(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
@2kurupt, we deliver to any part of Nigeria but the courier charge is on your account. Fhemmy will get back to you shortly. Happy new week.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
xzit:

Well, most locations in Nigeria don't have 4G network yet (and might not for a while too)...so 3G is quite ideal these days, being that 4G is still futuristic. But I'm willing to bet 4G enabled ipads will certainly be 3G enabled as well...I'll be happy to hear from u abt d pricing asap. Thanks again...

Aiight . . .16GB Ipad3 Wifi + 4G = 115K Naira, while the Ipad2 with 3G will be 95K Naira . . . There is no Ipad4 out yet.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
2kurupt: How much will it cost me to get an unlocked huawei Mifi (preferably E5)? Please quote prices for both new & used.

PS. Am based in PH, hope dat won't be a delivery constraint

We dont carry Huawei Phones . . . . But your time on our thread is highly appreciated.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
nyrol: @2kurupt, we deliver to any part of Nigeria but the courier charge is on your account. Fhemmy will get back to you shortly. Happy new week.

We will got to anywhere and anytime to make the buyers happy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 2kurupt(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

We dont carry Huawei Phones . . . . But your time on our thread is highly appreciated.

I wasn't referring to a phone, I meant Mifi. I guess mentioning Huawei caused the misunderstanding.

Still on the matter, please quote prices for both new & used Mifi wireless router (irrespective of brand)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.