Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo (55724 Views)

Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by 2019BUHARIONLY: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
BUARI2019

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by akeentech(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by naijadefender: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
stephenduru:
Was Obasanjo mocking President Buhari here?One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-obasanjo-with.html?m=1

Photoshop things
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
" atole "

" otite "

" sho tan e "

" owo ti ba e "

" Ntooor "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Fidosky(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari: I will still make a change to fulfil my political ambition.
OBJ: ntoor! I told you can not.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by ipobarecriminals: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
angry
Mogidi:
Buhari: I will correct all my mistakes?

Obasanjo: Ntoor! Idiagbon is not alife to help you again. Back 2 Daura.
sad
Mogidi:

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by magiki(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
No need for caption
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Odehagain: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Agian this is the same tongue he did for Goodluck Jona that year ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by stilldoingokay(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:

make una see the person wa de their.
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Letsrobminds: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pleas follow @lets_robminds as we discuss about issues, fears and challenges on marriage, work and life in general.
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by TheAngry1: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
ok
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Troublemaker007(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Golly1:
From Grass to Grace
My name is John Richard, a retired military officer. I retired due to some health issues beyond my my control. I was paid a gratuity of #500,000. My wife and I were really bothered as we didn’t have a house of our own, a car, other means of livelihood and we didn’t know where to start from. I have 5 children, 2 of which are in secondary school and 3 in primary school, so we were also worried of how to train them to university level.
After some time, about three months later, I was fully recovered from the illness and we had to move on with life. My wife saw a three bedroom flat for rent which cost #200,000 and getting landed property cost at least a million naira which we didn’t even have, not to talk of building a house. I luckily saw a plot of land for #250,000 but my wife complained the place was too far, underdeveloped and not being occupied by residents. I had to convince her for us to get the plot of land for #250,000 instead of paying #200,000 for rent for a year and continue paying rent every year amongst other basic necessities of running a family.
We finally paid for the land, built a boysquater, set up fish pond in our compound. My wife and sister started teaching children in the same compound. Gradually, money started coming and I was able to acquire two more plots of land, built a big school and a duplex for myself and family.
By God’s grace, today (which makes it eight years) after, I am now a landlord with multiple streams of income. I own a big school in the same estate, two very big fish ponds , I drive a Murano Jeep while my wife drives a Toyota sienna. I have properties worth over thirty million naira with several employees. The same land which I got eight (cool years ago for #250,000 has appreciated to 5 million naira per plot of land. The estate is now very developed with a university, tarred road and industries around. I thank God for the wisdom and grace given to me to make the right decision of buying a plot of land. Indeed, landed properties remains the best the place to make investments as it gives you multiple returns in millions folds.
Now, Del Estate Enterprise is offering you another opportunity to make wise investments decision to become a landlord at a giveaway price of #280,000 per plot, for outright payment and #400,000 for installmental payment. At our Estate in Agbara/Igbesa Ogun State. These offers last till 28th February, 2018. Take advantage of this opportunity now and tell people your success story tomorrow.
Call NOW for more details and immediate site INSPECTION: 08154239042

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by ipobarecriminals: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Golly1:
From Grass to Grace
My name is John Richard, a retired military officer. I retired due to some health issues beyond my my control. I was paid a gratuity of #500,000. My wife and I were really bothered as we didn’t have a house of our own, a car, other means of livelihood and we didn’t know where to start from. I have 5 children, 2 of which are in secondary school and 3 in primary school, so we were also worried of how to train them to university level.
After some time, about three months later, I was fully recovered from the illness and we had to move on with life. My wife saw a three bedroom flat for rent which cost #200,000 and getting landed property cost at least a million naira which we didn’t even have, not to talk of building a house. I luckily saw a plot of land for #250,000 but my wife complained the place was too far, underdeveloped and not being occupied by residents. I had to convince her for us to get the plot of land for #250,000 instead of paying #200,000 for rent for a year and continue paying rent every year amongst other basic necessities of running a family.
We finally paid for the land, built a boysquater, set up fish pond in our compound. My wife and sister started teaching children in the same compound. Gradually, money started coming and I was able to acquire two more plots of land, built a big school and a duplex for myself and family.
By God’s grace, today (which makes it eight years) after, I am now a landlord with multiple streams of income. I own a big school in the same estate, two very big fish ponds , I drive a Murano Jeep while my wife drives a Toyota sienna. I have properties worth over thirty million naira with several employees. The same land which I got eight (cool years ago for #250,000 has appreciated to 5 million naira per plot of land. The estate is now very developed with a university, tarred road and industries around. I thank God for the wisdom and grace given to me to make the right decision of buying a plot of land. Indeed, landed properties remains the best the place to make investments as it gives you multiple returns in millions folds.
Now, Del Estate Enterprise is offering you another opportunity to make wise investments decision to become a landlord at a giveaway price of #280,000 per plot, for outright payment and #400,000 for installmental payment. At our Estate in Agbara/Igbesa Ogun State. These offers last till 28th February, 2018. Take advantage of this opportunity now and tell people your success story tomorrow.
Call NOW for more details and immediate site INSPECTION: 08154239042
very good Nollywood story.U wake up one fine morning and see like dat.The talebearer of this story is a THIEF

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Damsdab(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Y0ruba:

Chai! You are wicked!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
You see, I got your dress code

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by ajebuter(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Buhari: I will correct all my mistakes in 2019

Obasanjo: Ntoor! You think Idiagbon is alive to help you.
Back 2 ya cows in Daura.

Long time dude..

How you've been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Wantam: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
That's the difference,

Here he is still hanging and frolicking with Buhari cus he knows the man Buhari is still the don.

But after his letter to Jonathan he avoided Jonathan like the plagues of Egypt.

Wailers and Igbos mad right now.

Buhari till 2023.
But in the latter he category said that if things were good his Brother wouldn't have come, so why relating it to then/former?
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Niceiroko: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
stephenduru:
Was Obasanjo mocking President Buhari here?One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-obasanjo-with.html?m=1

Former Finance Minister: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speaks:

I still find it funny that most people
don't know why Nigeria economy
went into recession, they love the
incompetent lies about the past government ruining
everything. It's also myopic to think
that if Jonathan were to still be in
power, we would be worse off.

The truth about Nigeria's recession
is this; it was caused by the
president's unguided rhetoric and
uncultured body language.

Firstly, there is nothing we are
buying today that we weren't buying
5 years ago, therefore it's not our
purchase that put pressure on Naira
but withdrawal of funds by foreign
investors.

After the election, the president
created instability with his unguided
statements about how everyone is
corrupt and how everyone is going to
jail. The instability made foreign
investors to liquidate their
investment and change their money
to dollars.

In the process of trying to
flee, they were willing to buy dollars
at any price, which lead to high
exchange dollar rate.

Even though some of them were not
ready to run away, but want their
money in dollars to save their
investments from devaluation, the
president gave a bad signal by
banning deposit of foreign currency
into dormiciliary accounts. That was
enough for free market believers to
see the draconian handwriting on
the wall, that was the beginning of
dollar rush.

To make matters worse, the
president came up with another
outrageous policy of rationing dollar
to certain sectors and blocking many
sectors out. That was the nail in the
coffin which facilitated the
emergence of free FALL.

In the end, foreign investors took
over $80B out of the economy within
a short period and everything went
down to free fall.

To those who believe it will be worse
if Jonathan is still there, you are all
wrong. Policy continuity and political
stability will not let billions of
dollars leave our shores within such
tiny time frame. Even though the
government might have income
shortage, the private sector will
weather the storm by their
confidence in the market.

The fear of the unknown created by
PMB is responsible for the economic
downturn not low oil price. Interest
rate in America is currently at 0.5%
while it is 12% in Nigeria. JP Morgan
Chase will not mind borrowing $50
billion from Feds at 0.5 and put in
Nigeria for return of %2000 profit.
Citi bank will do the same, likewise
US Bank Corp. Chase gave Buhari
warning about the repercussions of
his fixing policy before they pulled
out, but his illiterate cyber warriors
and misseducated e-soldiers said
JPMORGAN can go to hell, they no
longer believe in economic metrics
since their messiah is in charge.

Funny enough they are all suffering
today because of the bad policy,
but they find relief by blaming it on
past administration and Gucci
appetite of average Nigerians.
For your information, if your
president "continues" with his
unguided rhetoric, Naira will go
down to N1000/1 $. But we thank
God, he is no longer talking.

Copied
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by oake(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Back2Daura or else OYO grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by buhariguy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
He was telling buhari,
I have said my own, you can't do me anything.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by Mogidi: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
ajebuter:

Long time dude..

How you've been?
Ah ah, iyawo mi grin grin how bodi?
Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by jonero4(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
obj the big show

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by YoungLionken(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
OBJ the job creator

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by eagleeye2: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
Buhari: I will correct all my mistakes in 2019

Obasanjo: Ntoor! You think Idiagbon is alive to help you.
Back 2 ya cows in Daura.
Savage

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by buhariguy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
mostHandsome01:
2 washed out old men!! but baba OBJ is still better than baba dullardino
you were not yourself when typing this thrash

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo by cmt1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mandynews:
The old fools are without a purpose or reason, not for the sake of anything, but out of the sheer exuberance of existence.
Respect is alien to some people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.