Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA (3791 Views)

A Roofing Job At Abiriba, Abia State / Polystyrene Ceiling, Parapet And Windowhood / High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is an ongoing roofing work at Abiriba in ohafia LGA of Abia state.The work is from scaffolding level to roofing level .stay connected and contacts us or drop your comments and observation here
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
The structure itself

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
More

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
At the bamboo place

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Offloading of the bamboo at the site

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Check out our scaffolding job and drop your comments or contact us for yours

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
“People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.”
― Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Parapet work to follow soon
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Parapet woods

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Putting support for parapet struct

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kick off with sense of accuracy

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
More

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month my good people of narialand

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 12:50am On Feb 03, 2018
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
“I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.”

Margaret Thatcher quote
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by gtrust: 1:23am On Feb 15, 2018
This house is massive!!

What's the budget for this project please ?
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2018
gtrust:
This house is massive!!

What's the budget for this project please ?
The job is stage by stage sir,the parapet materials cost roughly 200k and use almost 90 bags of cement for pouring.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by gtrust: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Assuming you do a flat-roof type and save money on all the wood etc
what financial difference will that mean? significant or insignificant??

Also why people no too like the flat-roof design set

princejones:
The job is stage by stage sir,the parapet materials cost roughly 200k and use almost 90 bags of cement for pouring.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
gtrust:
Assuming you do a flat-roof type and save money on all the wood etc
what financial difference will that mean? significant or insignificant??

Also why people no too like the flat-roof design set

Flat roof reduce cost both in materials and in labour,it all boils down to individual choice.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by gtrust: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do you have some beautiful modern flat roof designs

princejones:
Flat roof reduce cost both in materials and in labour,it all boils down to individual choice.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
gtrust:
Do you have some beautiful modern flat roof designs

sorry sir,l don't draw but you can consult an architect for modern flat roof 3D designs.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by gtrust: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
No wahala! Thanks bro.

Any architects in the house interested in sharing pictures of modern beautiful float-roof designs please
I don't mind if you re-direct me to your thread if there's one already created.

I'm at a stage in a huge project and I am not comfortable with the quotations I'm getting so far.
Besides, I'm not a big fan of these Nigerian type roofings.
Just don't want to go with the flow!!

princejones:
sorry sir,l don't draw but you can consult an architect for modern flat roof 3D designs.
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2018
gtrust:
No wahala! Thanks bro.

Any architects in the house interested in sharing pictures of modern beautiful float-roof designs please
I don't mind if you re-direct me to your thread if there's one already created.

I'm at a stage in a huge project and I am not comfortable with the quotations I'm getting so far.
Besides, I'm not a big fan of these Nigerian type roofings.
Just don't want to go with the flow!!

you can still get more quote from other source and compare the prices,when it comes to roofing work it is better to do something that will be lasting than cutting corner,you said your project is huge and here yo are talking about flat roof,is your call and all we can do is to give our professional advice.you can do well to give us a call and we won't regret you did
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
“A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting.”

Russell H. Ewing quotes
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abiriba woodwork loading next week,stay tune as enjoy the details
Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
All is set for the woodwork

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
About to start loading,vehicle already in position

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
At the Umuahia timber

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Loading 2x6

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Offloading at the site in the depth of the night

Re: SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA by princejones(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Man must work hard to earn a good living, doing our thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. / Twin Duplex For Sale In A Beautiful Estate(PIX)PRICE REDUCED-08023215587 / Pix of 5bed Vacant Duplex Ensuite Fully Detached @ Magodo GRA Shangisha Wit CofO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.